Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 358 Tìm: 0

Bài hát thể hiện những giằng xé nội tâm của người trẻ giữa yếu đuối và kiên cường, giữa cô đơn và khát vọng tự lập. Người hát dù trải qua nhiều khó khăn, vẫn giữ niềm tin và nỗ lực đứng dậy sau mỗi lần vấp ngã, lấy âm nhạc làm nguồn chữa lành.

Bài hát: Go Away

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Sorry, I just wanna say bye

Don't do anything, you're not my vibe

I don't belong to your side

Really frustrating, stop here, alright

You leave nothing in my mind

You think your action, it's wise?

You're among them, get in line

One two three four five six seven eight night

Are you gossiping about women

Judging their looks, using foul language?

Isn't it shameful when they gave you life?

Raising you is a waste of rice

Boy! What are you showing up?

You're the best, I can't keep up

Why don't you give up?

Boy, slip of

I know you like me

I'm so scared with it

Stop keep trying

Please stop keep trying

I will be more afraid of you

Boy when you do that

Think in a narrow loop

Always in a stupid group

Sorry, I just wanna say bye

Don't do anything, you're not my vibe

I don't belong to your side

Really frustrating, stop here, alright

You leave nothing in my mind

You think your action, it's wise?

You're among them, get in line

One two three four five six seven eight night

Boy I can't feel

Similarity

Boy I can't feel

Women's priority

Don't come close to me

I'm not your jewelry

Don't make it funny

You should play with friends

On the same frequency

Get out of my sight

I will be more afraid of you

Boy when you do that

Think in a narrow loop

Always in a stupid group

Sorry, I just wanna say bye

Don't do anything, you're not my vibe

I don't belong to your side

Really frustrating, stop here, alright

You leave nothing in my mind

You think your action, it's wise?

You're among them, get in line

One two three four five six seven eight night
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back