Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 945 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Go Getter

Ca sĩ: VCHA


"Go Getter" của VCHA dường như là một bài ca truyền sức mạnh về việc nắm bắt cơ hội và quyết tâm đạt được mục tiêu của mình. Bài hát thể hiện tâm trạng của những cá nhân quyết tâm, tự tin và sẵn sàng nỗ lực để đạt được điều mình mong muốn.


Lời bài hát:

Excuse me

Am I crazy or is this a movie?

Been waiting for this moment 'cause I'm choosy

But if I feel this way, it must be meant to be (uh-huh)

I switch it up, it's not Romeo and Juliet

Who says it can't be Juliet and Romeo?

I'll sing underneath his balcony

Boombox, throwing rocks up at his window

Trust me, I don't do this often

But when I do, I'm all in

Just in case you're wondering why I'm here

I'm a go-getter (go, go, go, go)

I just go get it (go, go, go, go)

I get what I want

No sweating (go, go, go, go)

On me, I'm betting (go, go, go, go)

I get what I want

Go-getter

Go, go, go, go

I go and get it

Go, go, go, go

I go and get it

Go, go, go, go

I go and get it

Go, go, go, go

I go and get it

Tell me, baby

Should I bite my tongue or should I keep it going?

I could talk forever, like a mile a minute

Something deep inside of me won't let me quit it

All you gotta do is just

Trust me, I know what you're feeling

Don't be scared to lean in

Just follow my lead and let me in

I'm a go-getter (go, go, go, go)

I just go get it (go, go, go, go)

I get what I want

No sweating (go, go, go, go)

On me, I'm betting (go, go, go, go)

I get what I want

Go-getter

Anything I want, I'm gonna put in my bag

If I let it go, I'm gonna get it right back

Everybody know that

I do it like that, do it like that, do it like that

Throw you like a boomerang, coming right back

Know I look good and you want it real bad

Everybody know that

I do it like that, do it like that, do it like that

I'm a go-getter (go, go, go, go)

I just go get it (go, go, go, go)

I get what I want

No sweating (go, go, go, go)

On me, I'm betting (go, go, go, go)

I get what I want

Go-getter

Go, go, go, go

I go and get it

Go, go, go, go

I go and get it

Go, go, go, go

I go and get it

Go, go, go, go, go

I go and get it​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back