Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,245 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Gold Gold Gold

Ca sĩ: Jeon Somi


"Gold Gold Gold" là một trong những bài hát b-side trong mini album mang tên "Game Plan" của ca sĩ Jeon Somi.

Bài hát mở đầu bản phát hành này với nhịp điệu thời thượng và phần rap đầy cảm xúc của Somi. Ngoài ra, sự kết hợp giữa rap và điệp khúc "Tôi có rất nhiều vàng" (Tôi có rất nhiều vàng) và "많아 금은보 và 화화화화화" (Rất nhiều thỏi vàng và những bông hoa) làm cho người nghe không khỏi cảm thấy vui vẻ và thích thú. Nhìn chung "Gold Gold Gold" khá bắt tai, là một bài ca về tôn vinh sự giàu có, thành công cùng với đó là ý chí mạnh mẽ để đạt được thành tựu trong cuộc sống.


Lời bài hát:

In my pocket

잔돈이 춤을 춰

Mouth full of gold 내 미소는 눈부셔

THE BLACK is what I rep

The check is what I get

내 ex 들은 964의 백미러에

Zoom zoom 시동을 걸어

선 넘어봐라 뚝뚝 칼처럼 끊어

이 재물 복은 endless 끝없이 벌어

I want it all 난 도가 지나쳐

내가 망할 거라 축복한

널 만나러 with my gang

꼭꼭 숨어 if you can

What you got

What you got

I got a lotta 금금금금금

많아 금은보 and 화화화화화

I got a lotta 금금금금금

많아 금은보 and 화화화화화

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah yeah

Neck glittered up wrist on disco

Gold bullets in my golden pistol

So official blow the whistle, game is over

I could get this chain framed at MOMA, told ya

Queen tut when I mean mug

You can't keep up

Nother ring when I need to re-up, yup

247 got the karats 24

24 told me that we going gold, oh

내가 망할 거라 축복한

널 만나러 with my gang

꼭꼭 숨어 if you can

What you got

What you got

I got a lotta 금금금금금

많아 금은보 and 화화화화화

I got a lotta 금금금금금

많아 금은보 and 화화화화화

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah yeah

빨주노초파남보 그딴 거 말고

금금금금금

통장에 넘치는 공공공들보다

금금금금금

Yeah I'm 22

Living my life

넌 지켜봐

I am the headline

Show me what you got, yeah

What you got, yeah

I got a lotta, lotta, lotta, lotta

I got a lotta 금금금금금

많아 금은보 and 화화화화화

I got a lotta 금금금금금

많아 금은보 and 화화화화화

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah yeah

Phiên âm:

In my pocket

Jandoni chumeul chweo

Mouth full of gold nae misoneun nunbusheo

THE BLACK is what I rep

The check is what I get

Nae ex deureun 964e baegmireoe

Zoom zoom shidongeul georeo

Seon neomeobwara ttukttuk kalcheoreom kkeunheo

I jaemul bogeun endless kkeuteopshi beoreo

I want it all nan doga jinachyeo

Naega manghal geora chukbokhan

Neol mannareo with my gang

Kkokkkok sumeo if you can

What you got

What you got

I got a lotta geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Mana geumeunbo and hwahwahwahwahwa

I got a lotta geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Mana geumeunbo and hwahwahwahwahwa

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah yeah

Neck glittered up wrist on disco

Gold bullets in my golden pistol

So official blow the whistle, game is over

I could get this chain framed at MOMA, told ya

Queen tut when I mean mug

You can't keep up

Nother ring when I need to re-up, yup

247 got the karats 24

24 told me that we going gold, oh

Naega manghal geora chukbokhan

Neol mannareo with my gang

Kkokkkok sumeo if you can

What you got

What you got

I got a lotta geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Mana geumeunbo and hwahwahwahwahwa

I got a lotta geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Mana geumeunbo and hwahwahwahwahwa

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah yeah

Ppaljunochopanambo geuttan geo malgo

Geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Tongjange neomchineun gonggonggongdeulboda

Geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Yeah I'm 22

Living my life

Neon jikyeobwa

I am the headline

Show me what you got, yeah

What you got, yeah

I got a lotta, lotta, lotta, lotta

I got a lotta geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Mana geumeunbo and hwahwahwahwahwa

I got a lotta geumgeumgeumgeumgeum

Mana geumeunbo and hwahwahwahwahwa

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah

Gold on my this

Gold on my that

Gold on my wrist

Gold on my yeah yeah
​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back