Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,188 Tìm: 0
Golden (Kpop Demon Hunters)

Thể hiện: Solar Cover
​

Bản cover: "Golden (Kpop Demon Hunters)" do Solar thể hiện gây bão trên khắp mạng xã hội, bởi phong cách âm nhạc trẻ trung, hiện đại, cá tính, năng động. Sở hữu vẻ ngoài xinh đẹp, chất giọng truyền cảm, giàu nội lực, Solar đã nhận được nhiều sự ủng hộ, đón nhận, tình cảm, yêu mến từ đông đảo khán giả, người nghe trong và ngoài nước.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1]

I was a ghost, I was alone (Hah)

어두워진 (Hah) 압길속에 (Ah)

Given the throne I didn't know how to believe

I was the queen that I'm meant to be

I lived two lives, tried to play both sides

But I couldn't find my own place

Called a problem child 'cause I got too wild

But now that's how I'm getting paid, 끝없이

[Pre-Chorus:]

I'm done hidin', now I'm shinin'

Like I'm born to be

We dreamin' hard, we came so far

Now I believe

[Chorus]We're goin' up, up, up

It's our moment

You know together we're glowing

Gonna be, gonna be golden

Oh, up, up, up

With our voices

영원히 깨질 수 없는

Gonna be, gonna be golden

[Post-Chorus]Oh, I'm done hidin' now I'm shining

Like I'm born to be

Oh, our time, no fear, no lies

That's who we're born to be

[Verse 2]

Waited so long to break these walls down

To wake up and feel like me

Put these patterns all in the past now

And finally live like the girl they all see

[Pre-Chorus]No more hiding, I'll be shining

Like I'm born to be

"Cause we are hunters, voices strong

And I know I believe

[Chorus]We" re goin' up, up, up

It's our moment

You know together we're glowing

Gonna be, gonna be golden

Oh, up, up, up

With our voices

영원히 깨질 수 없는

Gonna be, gonna be golden

[Post-Chorus]Oh, I'm done hidin', now I'm shining

Like I'm born to be

Oh, our time, no fears, no lies

That's who we're born to be

[Outro]You know we're gonna be, gonna be golden

We're gonna be, gonna be

Born to be, born to be glowin'

밝게 빛나는 우린

You know that it's our time, no fears, no lies

That's who we're born to be

Romanized:

[Verse 1:]

I was a ghost, I was alone (Hah)

Eoduwojin (Hah) abgilsog-e (Ah)

Given the throne I didn't know (Hah) how to believe (Hah)

I was the queen that I'm meant to be (Ah)

I lived two lives, tried to play both sides

But I couldn't find my own place

Called a problem child 'cause I got too wild

But now that's how I'm getting paid, kkeut-eobs-i on stage

[Pre-Chorus:]

I'm done hidin', now I'm shinin'

Like I'm born to be

We dreamin' hard, we came so far

Now I believe

[Chorus:]

We're goin' up, up, up

It's our moment

You know together we're glowing

Gonna be, gonna be goldеn

Oh, up, up, up

With our voices

Yeong-wonhi kkaejil su еobsneun

Gonna be, gonna be golden

[Post-Chorus:]

Oh, I'm done hidin' now I'm shinin'

Like I'm born to be

Oh, our time, no fear, no lies

That's who we're born to be

[Verse 2:]

Waited so long to break these walls down

To wake up and feel like me

Put these patterns all in the past now

And finally live like the girl they all see

[Pre-Chorus:]

No more hiding, I'll be shining

Like I'm born to be

"Cause we are hunters, voices strong

And I know I believe

[Chorus:]

We" re goin' up, up, up

It's our moment

You know together we're glowing

Gonna be, gonna be golden

Oh, up, up, up

With our voices

Yeong-wonhi kkaejil su eobsneun

Gonna be, gonna be golden

[Post-Chorus:]

Oh, I'm done hidin', now I'm shining

Like I'm born to be

Oh, our time, no fears, no lies

That's who we're born to be

[Outro:]

You know we're gonna be, gonna be golden

We're gonna be, gonna be

Born to be, born to be glowin'

Balg-ge bichnaneun ulin

You know that it's our time, no fears, no lies

That's who we're born to be
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back