Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,121 Tìm: 0
Good Bones

- LE SSERAFIM -​

"Good Bones" thể hiện bởi LE SSERAFIM vừa được phát hành ngày 19/2/2024, thuộc EP EASY của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát khai thác những chủ đề về tính kiên nhẫn, sự tự chấp nhận bản thân, và những thử thách đi qua những gian khổ của cuộc sống. Lời bài hát truyền tải một thông điệp về tính kiên cường và lòng quyết tâm khi đối mặt với nghịch cảnh.


Phiên âm:

Watashi ga mata chansu o tsukande kibungawarui?

Naman gyesok uni joeun geo gataseo hwaga nani?

Sesangi urihanteman swiun geo ganni?

You think it's okay to degrade someone

Just because they're true to themselves?

Ungayoi hito-tachi wa waruguchi o iwa rete mo ī no?

Geureom, naega jinjja bimireul allyeo julge

Sesangeun nuguegena gongpyeonghage chuakae

Kekkyoku watashitachi wa min'na shinu wakedashi

Jinsei no hanbun wa kurushimidarou

Gyeou nameun jeolbaneun uriga hagi nareumiji

Watashi wa kono jijitsu ni sukoshi hayaku kidzuita

The pain of facing that truth

Buri kkeojin seuteiji dwi

Sesangui modeun geurimjadeuri nareul deopchyeo

Inferiority, sunwi, seiseki

Anata ga muzōsa ni hakidasu kotoba

Kkeunimeomneun jeungmyeong

Doubt

Sorede kono subete ni nani no imi ga aru ndarou?

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Despite it all, my ambition and aspirations are unstoppable

Hakarishirenai mirai

Naneun naega jeil himdeureo neodo geureochi anni?

Soredemo watashi wa shizun dari shinai

Swil sae eopsi balbeodung chil geoya

Jageun padoreul mandeulgeoya

When things aren't easy, I will make them easy

Watashi no te o nigitte kureta anata o shinjiru

Chuakam sogedo areumdaumi itdaneun geol mideul geoya

Because you and I, we have good bones

Shinjitsu o mite

Naega swipge haenaetdaneun chakgak malgo

Because I've made it look easy

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Lời bài hát:

私がまたチャンスを掴んで気分が悪い?

나만 계속 운이 좋은 거 같아서 화가 나니?

세상이 우리한테만 쉬운 거 같니?

You think it's okay to degrade someone

Just because they're true to themselves?

運が良い人たちは悪口を言われてもいいの?

그럼, 내가 진짜 비밀을 알려 줄게

세상은 누구에게나 공평하게 추악해

結局私たちはみんな死ぬわけだし

人生の半分は苦しみだろう

겨우 남은 절반은 우리가 하기 나름이지

私はこの事実に少し早く気付いた

The pain of facing that truth

불이 꺼진 스테이지 뒤

세상의 모든 그림자들이 나를 덮쳐

Inferiority, 순위, 成績

あなたが無造作に吐き出す言葉

끊임없는 증명

Doubt

それでこの全てに何の意味があるんだろう?

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Despite it all, my ambition and aspirations are unstoppable

計り知れない未来

나는 내가 제일 힘들어 너도 그렇지 않니?

それでも私は沈んだりしない

쉴 새 없이 발버둥 칠 거야

작은 파도를 만들거야

When things aren't easy, I will make them easy

私の手を握ってくれたあなたを信じる

추악함 속에도 아름다움이 있다는 걸 믿을 거야

Because you and I, we have good bones

真実を見て

내가 쉽게 해냈다는 착각 말고

Because I've made it look easy

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Are you upset that I seized another opportunity?

Are you mad that only I get lucky all the time?

Do you think the world is going easy only on us?

You think it's okay to degrade someone

Just because they're true to themselves?

Are you saying that lucky people deserve to get run down?

Then, I'll let you in on a little secret

The world is fair - it's ugly to everybody

We're all gonna die eventually

And half of our life will be in pain

The other half depends on what we do

I realized this all too soon

The pain of facing that truth

Behind the extinguished stage

All the shadows of the world engulf me

Inferiority, Ranking, Grades

The words you casually spit out

Continuous proof

Doubt

So what meaning does all of this have?

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Despite it all, my ambition and aspirations are unstoppable

An immeasurable future

Am I the only one finding it hard, aren't you?

Still, I won't sink

I'll struggle relentlessly

I'll create small waves

When things aren't easy, I will make them easy

I believe in you, who held my hand

Even in ugliness, there's beauty

Because you and I, we have good bones

Seeing the truth

Instead of the misconception that I easily succeeded

Because I've made it look easy

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it

Easy, crazy, hot, I can make it
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back