Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 3,540 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Good For You - Selena Gomez, A$AP Rocky


Lyrics

I'm on my 14 carats

I'm 14 carat

Doing it up like Midas, mhm

Now you say I gotta touch

So good, so good

Make you never wanna leave

So don't, so don't

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight

Do my hair up real, real nice

And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

"Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh

I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh

Let me show you how proud I am to be yours

Leave this dress a mess on the floor

And still look good for you, good for you, uh-huh

I" m in my marquise diamonds

I'm a marquise diamond

Could even make that Tiffany jealous, mhm

You say I give it to you hard

So bad, so bad

Make you never wanna leave

I won't, I won't

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight

Do my hair up real, real nice

And syncopate my skin to how you're breathing

"Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh

I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh

Let me show you how proud I am to be yours

Leave this dress a mess on the floor

And still look good for you, good for you,

Uh-huh, uh-huh, ah..

Uh-huh, uh-huh, ah, mhm..

Trust me, I can take you there

Trust me, I can take you there

Trust me, I, trust me, I, trust me, I

[A$AP Rocky:]

Hold on, take a minute, love

" Cause I ain't trying to mess your image up

Like we mess around in triple cuffs

Stumble 'round town, pull your zipper up

Pants sag like I don't give a

I ain't trying to mess your fitness up

And I ain't trying to get you into stuff

But the way you touchin' on me in the club

Rubbin' on my miniature

John Hancock, the signature

Any time I hit it, know she feelin' for it through

And every time we get up, always end up on the news

Ain't worried bout no press and ain't worried bout the next chick

They love the way you dress and ain't got *** up on you

Jackpot, hit the jackpot (Whoo)

Just met a bad miss without the ass shots (Whoo)

You look good, girl, you know you did good, don't you?

You look good, girl, bet it feel good, don't it?

[Selena:]

I just wanna look good for you, good for you, uh-huh

Baby let me be good to you, good to you, uh-huh

Let me show you how proud I am to be yours

Leave this dress a mess on the floor

And still look good for you, good for you, uh-huh, uh-huh, ah..

Uh-huh, uh-huh..

Trust me, I, trust me, I, trust me, I

Lời dịch!

Em đeo nhẫn vàng 14 ca-ra Vâng chỉ 14 ca-ra thôi

Nhưng em vẫn làm được việc như vua Midas

Giờ thì anh nói rằng khả năng đó của em Tuyệt diệu đến mức

Anh phải tránh xa em

Xin anh đừng làm vậy

Em sẽ mặc bộ đồ ưa thích của anh, bó sát luôn

Buộc tóc lên cao cho dễ nhìn hơn

Và hòa chung nhịp đập trái tim của hai ta

Vì em chỉ muốn vừa mắt anh mà thôi

Uh-huh

Em chỉ muốn thật xinh đẹp trong mắt anh

Uh-huh

Hãy để em cho anh thấy em tự hào biết chừng nào khi thuộc về anh

Kể cả khi rũ bỏ bộ váy áo này

Em vẫn phải thật xinh đẹp vì anh

Uh-huh

Em mang nhẫn kim cương marquise

Vâng kim cương marquise

Có thể khiến hãng Tiffany & Co. Phải ghen tỵ

Anh nói em đã nặng lời với anh Quá nặng lời với anh

Khiến anh muốn rời bỏ em

Em sẽ không như vậy nữa đâu

Em sẽ mặc bộ đồ ưa thích của anh, bó sát luôn

Buộc tóc lên cao cho dễ nhìn hơn

Và để em cảm nhận từng hơi thở của anh

Vì em chỉ muốn vừa mắt anh mà thôi

Uh-huh

Em chỉ muốn thật xinh đẹp trong mắt anh

Uh-huh

Hãy để em cho anh thấy em tự hào biết chừng nào khi thuộc về anh

Kể cả khi rũ bỏ bộ váy áo này

Em vẫn phải thật xinh đẹp vì anh

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh

Hãy tin em, em có thể dẫn anh tới đó

Hãy tin em, tin em, tin em

Em chỉ muốn thật xinh đẹp trong mắt anh

Uh-huh

Vì em chỉ muốn vừa mắt anh mà thôi

Uh-huh

Hãy để em cho anh thấy em tự hào biết chừng nào khi thuộc về anh

Kể cả khi rũ bỏ bộ váy áo này

Em vẫn phải thật xinh đẹp vì anh

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh

Hãy tin em, tin em, tin em
 
Từ khóa: Sửa

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back