Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 420 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này thể hiện sự kiên trì và quyết tâm vượt qua khó khăn để đạt được ước mơ, dù bị người khác xem thường. Nó tôn vinh những người luôn ủng hộ và giúp đỡ mình trong hành trình. Câu "I got it" là lời khẳng định mạnh mẽ về sự tự tin và nỗ lực không ngừng nghỉ.

Bài hát: Grateful to us

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Love you, my leader

My life is happier

Always a supporter

Try hard, never be loser

I know it's difficult for all of us

But see, now we're making them jealous

Making them shut up

Some people are even dope

"Cause we make it to vogue

Receive a lot of love

A ideology

Maybe you can" t like it

But the third time you listen

Watch out you saying

Give you the high feeling

It's not love but you falling

Look my music on fire

I don't talk, I try

From Vietnam southside

Sit there and watch I fly

Love you, my leader

My life is happier

Always a supporter

Try hard, never be loser

I got it

After a series hard days squeeze

Childhood dream, be in magazines

I got it

The halo seems atractive

But no one knows at the beginning

I got it

Once failed in my industry

Asking myself "What if?"

I got it

My colleagues are cunning

Nothin' even a little sympathy

Prove

No one cares one two

So normal, it's rule

Prove

Gentle so they push

Ohh I'm not stupid

Prove

Do the most difficult

Focus on things I choose

Prove, prove, prove, prove, prove

Look my music on fire

I don't talk, I try

From Vietnam southside

Sit there and watch I fly

Love you, my leader

My life is happier

Always a supporter

Try hard, never be loser
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back