Guilty
- TAEMIN -
- TAEMIN -
Bài hát "Guilty" thể hiện bởi Taemin vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 30/10/2023 thuộc mini album số 4 Guilty của thành viên nhóm nhạc nam Hàn Quốc SHINee. Bài hát khai thác chủ đề về một mối quan hệ độc hại và gian manh. Lời bài hát gợi ra một cảm giác bị làm quyến rũ bởi ai đó, được diễn đạt bởi phép ẩn dụ của một "quả táo độc" mà vai chính muốn ham mê vào, bất chấp mối hiểm nguy rình rập.
Lời bài hát:
[Korean:]
Poison apple
홀린 채
You wanna take a bite
손을 뻗어
위험 속에 깊이 빠져 가
Just a little more
That's all it takes
널 망치고서
Throw it all away
단 하나를 주는 척
모든 걸 가져가
아픈 마음과 사랑을
헷갈려 원하게 만들어
우리 관계는 그렇게 됐어
모든 건 다 널 위해서
애매한 선과 악의 경계 위
(Ooo ooh you played the fool for me)
마지막 순간 나의 심판이
Oooooh
You got me G-U-I-L-T-Y
모르게 너를 속여 전부를 뺏어
또 Playing a game
재미로 해 둬
수백 가지 거짓말
Ooh yeah
G-U-I-L-T-Y
내 말 위에 놀아나
누가 날 벌할까
Uh uh Loving you's a crime
눈치챈 순간 난
이미 다 사라져
I can walk like this
Talk like this
Play like this
Uh uh uh uh
네 마음과 다른 말 얼마든 해
Ok for tonight
이 순간도 나를 더 바라고 있잖아
솔직해 이제 그만
포기해 넌 내 안에 갇힌 걸
애매한 선과 악의 경계 위
(Forgive me ooh
You played the fool for me)
마지막 순간 나의 심판이
Oooooh
You got me G-U-I-L-T-Y
모르게 너를 속여 전부를 뺏어
또 Playing a game
재미로 해 둬
수백 가지 거짓말
Ooh yeah
너를 더 잃어 가기를 원해
우리의 사랑은 그게 편해
그저 남들과 다른 내 방식
아플수록 달콤히 남지
Every time every time every time
Oooooh
You got me G-U-I-L-T-Y
모르게 너를 속여 전부를 뺏어
또 Playing a game
재미로 해 둬
수백 가지 거짓말
Ooh yeah
G-U-I-L-T-Y
내 말 위에 놀아나
누가 날 벌할까
Uh uh Loving you's a crime
눈치챈 순간 난
이미 다 사라져
I can walk like this
Talk like this
Play like this
Uh uh uh uh
[English:]
Poison apple
Spellbound
You wanna take a bite
Hand outstretched
In danger, sinking deeper
Just a little more
That's all it takes
Meessing you up,
I throw it all away
Gift you once as a bait
Then I take everything
Make you addicted
You can't tell pain from love
That's what we've become
It's all for you
On that vague border between good and bad
(Ooo ooh you played the fool for me)
My judgment in the final moment
Oooooh
You got me G-U-I-L-T-Y
Trick and take everything from you
Again, just playing a game
All for fun
Hundreds of lies
Ooh yeah
G-U-I-L-T-Y,
My words taking you for a spin
Who's gonna punish me?
Uh uh Loving you's a crime
When you've caught on
I'm already all gone
I can walk like this
Talk like this
Play like this
Uh uh uh uh
Go on and deny your heart
Ok for tonight
You want me even in this moment
Tell me the truth now
Give up, you're trapped inside me
On that vague border between good and bad
(Forgive me ooh
You played the fool for me)
My judgment in the final moment
Oooooh
You got me G-U-I-L-T-Y
Trick and take everything from you
Again, just playing a game
All for fun
Hundreds of lies
Ooh yeah
I want you to lose yourself
That's what'll make our love easy
Just doing things my own way
The bigger the pain, the sweeter it remains
Every time every time every time
Oooooh
You got me G-U-I-L-T-Y
Trick and take everything from you
Again, just playing a game
All for fun
Hundreds of lies
Ooh yeah
G-U-I-L-T-Y
My words taking you for a spin
Who's gonna punish me?
Uh uh Loving you's a crime
When you've caught on
I'm already all gone
I can walk like this
Talk like this
Play like this
Uh uh uh uh
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
