Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 385 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này mang một cảm xúc dịu dàng và chân thành, thể hiện niềm hạnh phúc khi tìm thấy một tình yêu đích thực sau nhiều tổn thương. Người hát bộc lộ lòng biết ơn và trân trọng với người mình yêu - người đã giúp họ chữa lành, mang lại sự bình yên và niềm tin vào tình yêu.

Bài hát: Heaven-sent

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Can't find somebody new

I feel you love me, too

I have some gift for you

I did what I didn't do

You're too good to be true

You're the best I ties to

My negative, you move

Heaven sent you to me

It's so tough but we

My wound you stitch

You came, got better, babi

I feel senerity

I'm your specially

Bobby

Our love is oversize

Let me clean your whole life

You deserve it

You have both rights and kind

"Cause it" s you, I try, try, try

Can't find somebody new

I feel you love me, too

I have some gift for you

I did what I didn't do

You're too good to be true

You're the best I ties to

My negative, you move

Love you so, my boo

You understand best how I am striving

Always stay here when I'm tripping

Say what you're doing

Make me respected

I think we are fate

Come together to get

Happiness in our heads

We all have the same mindset

I used to lose myself

For loving the wrong person

But you make me feel so safe

Thank you so much, God

Give me the right person

Love me for no reason

Love me in every situation

Our love is oversize

Let me clean your whole life

You deserve it

You have both rights and kind

"Cause it" s you, I try, try, try

Can't find somebody new

I feel you love me, too

I have some gifts for you

I did what I didn't do

You're too good to be true

You're the best I ties to

My negative, you move

Love you so, my boo

Can't find somebody new

I feel you love me, too

I have some gifts for you

I did what I didn't do

You're too good to be true

You're the best I ties to

My negative, you move

Love you so, my boo
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back