Bài hát: Home To Mama - Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson
Lyrics
[CODY SIMPSON]
I don't work hard when it's easy, I put in work when it's hard
Girl I never believed in love, until I had yours
This is more than a season, and I'm not just smart
I'm not afraid to tell ya, that you're the one
The one I wake up thinking 'bout
The one I can run to when I'm feeling down
Life is so good when you're around
Got nobody from the past days, beating you right now
"Cause I take you home to mama, let ya meet my friends
" Cause you don't come with drama, so I want ya 'till the world ends
Love ain't worth it, but I don't feel like I deserve it
You got the pieces, you're my kind of perfect
[JUSTIN BIEBER]
I don't work hard when it's easy, I put in work when it's hard
Girl I never believed in love, until I had yours
This is more than a season, and I'm not just smart
I'm not afraid to tell ya, that you're the one
I'm the one you wake up thinking 'bout
The one I can run to when I'm feeling down
Life is so good when you're around
Got nobody from the past days, beating you right now
"Cause I take you home to mama, I let ya meet my friends
" Cause you don't come with drama, so I want ya 'till the world ends
You're way more than worth it, but I don't feel like I deserve it
You got the pieces, you're my kind of perfect (you're my kind of perfect)
I take you home, home, to mama
Lời dịch
Anh không làm việc chăm chỉ khi nó dễ dàng
Anh tập trung vào công việc khi nó khó khăn
Cô gái à anh chưa bao giờ tin tưởng vào tình yêu
Cho đến khi anh có trái tim của em
Đây là hơn một mùa rồi
Và anh không chỉ bung ra
Anh không ngại nói với em
Rằng em là người
Người anh nghĩ về khi thức dậy
Người mà anh có thể chạy đến khi cảm thấy chán nản
Cuộc sống thật tốt khi có em ở bên
Cô gái à không ai trong quá khứ là
Đánh bại em ngay bây giờ
Vì anh đưa em về nhà ra mắt mẹ
Để em gặp những người bạn của anh
Bởi em không đến bằng sự kịch tính
Nên anh muốn có em cho đến khi thế giới kết thúc
Em thực sự xứng đáng
Nhưng anh không cảm thấy mình xứng đáng
Em có các mảnh
Em là mẫu người lí tưởng của anh
Em là mẫu người lí tưởng của anh
Whoah
Anh đưa em về nhà, nhà, nhà ra mắt với mẹ anh
Oh, oh, oh
