Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 898 Tìm: 0
Homecoming

- James Arthur -​

"Homecoming" thể hiện bởi James Arthur vừa được phát hành MV chính thức vào hôm nay 24/11/2023 thuộc album Bitter Sweet Love của nam ca sĩ người Anh Quốc. Bài hát phản ánh về khao khát được trở về quê nhà của người ca sĩ và sự đánh giá cao về những nơi mà đã có ảnh hưởng lớn đối với cuộc đời họ.


Lời bài hát:

( "Two, three, four")

Redcar Lane was the backdrop of my early days

Too dark outside at Borough Park

Took me a while to find my place in Rye Hills School

Until our Simon played guitar

I loved the people there, they always backed the underdogs

And that was us down to a tea

The people ask me what it's like to see Los Angeles

I'll say, "It ain't no Redcar Beach"

Take me home, I just wanna feel ya

Take me home, give me all your love

Take me home, I belong in Teeside

It's long way back

Take me home

Take me home

So many miles and too many streets away

Too long chasin' the gold

Since I was a child, I left of my trail of enemies

All in the name of hope

I hold my craft in the lives down by the riverside

I stuck a target on my back

Growin' up 'round here, I learned no one will pity me

And I'm so thankful for that

Take me home, I just wanna feel ya

Take me home, give me all your love

Take me home, I belong in Teeside

Well, it's long way back

Take me home, I just wanna feel ya

Take me home, I said, give me all your love

Take me home, said, I belong in Teeside

And it's long way back

Take me home

Mm, take me home

Oh, take me home, take me home

Take me home

Said, this is my homecoming

This is my homecoming now

This is my homecoming

It's my homecoming
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back