Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,158 Tìm: 0
Hot Mess

- Aespa -​

"Hot Mess" của aespa được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 3/7/2024. Đây là một bài hát khám phá các chủ đề về sự tự tin, trao quyền và cá tính. Lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác bất chấp và táo bạo, với những ca sĩ tự tuyên bố mình là kẻ gây rối và thể hiện thái độ bất cần đời đối với kỳ vọng của xã hội. Việc lặp đi lặp lại cụm từ "hot mess" xuyên suốt bài hát gợi ra bản chất nổi loạn và sự từ chối các chuẩn mực thông thường để ủng hộ sự tự thể hiện.


Phiên âm:

A hot mess, hot mess

Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

A hot mess, hot mess

Ibuki kakete listen up

Tobikiri "rashisa" de fill it up

I'm a troublemaker, troublemaker

What's so funny, funny?

Honey, I got, uh, your attention

Sing loud, loud

Attoiumani time's up

Open your blind mind

Everybody waits for me

Make the sensation

Don'na katachi demo okay (Okay)

Hitasura on my way

Take it slowly

Ain't no worry

Dancing with the flames

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

Kaite kita story, never hesitate

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world

(Ooh-ooh)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the best (Hot)

Tomaranai mō

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

And now, my turn (Hot)

Yeah, I'm a hot mess

(Yeah, I'm a hot mess)

Kakkiteki tōjō shīn

Shake it, mix it, me o hiku my style

Megakuramu hodo hikaru dimension

Feel it coming now, feel it taking over

I'll blow your mind like all the time

Hisometa ænergy yume no designer

Now, oh yeah, that's right

So come on

Itsumo seme teru

Show you my attitude

Don'na katachi demo okay (Okay)

Hitasura on my way

Take it slowly

Ain't no worry

Dancing with the flames

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

Kaite kita story, never hesitate

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world

(Ooh-ooh)

I never lay low, never lay low

You watch me glow, glow

Watch me glow, glow

Drama has begun

This is not fiction

Ready or not, huh-ah

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot (Hahaha)

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot (Hahaha)

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot

Baby, I'm on fire, I'm on fire, fire, ah-ooh

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

Kaite kita story, never hesitate (Hot mess, hot mess)

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world (Li-li-like)

(Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the best (Hot)

Tomaranai mō (I am the one)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

And now, my turn (Ooh; Hot)

Yeah, I'm a hot mess

Know you want it some more

Jikū o tobikoe believe in yourself

Know you want it some more (Oh-yeah)

Hirakareta sekai

Hot mess, hot mess

Lời bài hát:

A hot mess, hot mess

Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

A hot mess, hot mess

息吹きかけて listen up

とびきり "らしさ" で fill it up

I'm a troublemaker, troublemaker

What's so funny, funny?

Honey, I got, uh, your attention

Sing loud, loud

あっという間に time's up

Open your blind mind

Everybody waits for me

Make the sensation

どんな形でも okay (Okay)

ひたすら on my way

Take it slowly

Ain't no worry

Dancing with the flames

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

描いてきた story, never hesitate

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world

(Ooh-ooh)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the best (Hot)

止まらないもう

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

And now, my turn (Hot)

Yeah, I'm a hot mess

(Yeah, I'm a hot mess)

画期的登場シーン

Shake it, mix it, 目を惹く my style

目が眩むほど光る dimension

Feel it coming now, feel it taking over

I'll blow your mind like all the time

潜めた ænergy 夢の designer

Now, oh yeah, that's right

So come on

いつも攻めてる

Show you my attitude

どんな形でも okay (Okay)

ひたすら on my way

Take it slowly

Ain't no worry

Dancing with the flames

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

描いてきた story, never hesitate

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world

(Ooh-ooh)

I never lay low, never lay low

You watch me glow, glow

Watch me glow, glow

Drama has begun

This is not fiction

Ready or not, huh-ah

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot (Hahaha)

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot (Hahaha)

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot

Baby, I'm on fire, I'm on fire, fire, ah-ooh

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

描いてきた story, never hesitate (Hot mess, hot mess)

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world (Li-li-like)

(Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the best (Hot)

止まらないもう (I am the one)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

And now, my turn (Ooh; Hot)

Yeah, I'm a hot mess

Know you want it some more

時空を飛び越え believe in yourself

Know you want it some more (Oh-yeah)

開かれた世界

Hot mess, hot mess

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

A hot mess, hot mess

Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

A hot mess, hot mess

Blow a breath and listen up

Fill it up with exceptional "uniqueness"

I'm a troublemaker, troublemaker

What's so funny, funny?

Honey, I got, uh, your attention

Sing loud, loud

In the blink of an eye, time's up

Open your blind mind

Everybody waits for me

Make the sensation

Any shape is okay

Persistently on my way

Take it slowly

Ain't no worry

Dancing with the flames

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

The story I've been drawing, never hesitate

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world

(Ooh-ooh)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the best (Hot)

Can't stop anymore

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

And now, my turn (Hot)

Yeah, I'm a hot mess

(Yeah, I'm a hot mess)

A groundbreaking entrance scene

Shake it, mix it, my eye-catching style

A dazzlingly bright dimension

Feel it coming now, feel it taking over

I'll blow ur mind like all the time

Hidden ænergy, dream designer

Now, oh yeah, that's right

So come on

Always pushing the limits

Show you ma attitude

Any shape is okay (Okay)

Persistently on my way

Take it slowly

Ain't no worry

Dancing with the flames

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

The story I've been drawing, never hesitate

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world

(Ooh-ooh)

I never lay low, never lay low

You watch me glow glow

Watch me glow, glow

Drama has begun

This is not fiction

Ready or not, huh-ah

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot (Hahaha)

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot (Hahaha)

Make it hot hot, make it hot hot

Baby, I'm on fire, I'm on fire, fire, ah-ooh

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

The story I've been drawing, never hesitate (Hot mess, hot mess)

I'm a hot mess, hot mess

So if you like it, I can take you to my world (Li-li-like)

(Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the best (Hot)

Can't stop anymore (I am the one)

I am the one (Hot)

I am the one (Hot)

And now, my turn (Ooh; Hot)

Yeah, I'm a hot mess

Know you want it some more

Transcend time and space, believe in yourself

Know you want it some more (Oh-yeah)

An open world

Hot mess, hot mess

Lời dịch:

Một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

Một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Thổi một hơi và lắng nghe

Lấp đầy nó với "sự độc đáo" phi thường

Tôi là kẻ gây rối, kẻ gây rối

Có gì buồn cười, buồn cười?

Baby, tôi có, ừm, sự chú ý của bạn

Hát lớn, lớn

Trong nháy mắt, hết thời gian

Mở tâm trí mù mờ của bạn

Mọi người đều đợi tôi

Tạo cảm giác

Bất kỳ hình dạng nào cũng được

Kiên trì trên con đường của tôi

Hãy từ từ

Không cần lo lắng

Khiêu vũ với ngọn lửa

Tôi là một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Câu chuyện tôi vẽ, không bao giờ do dự

Tôi là một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Vì vậy, nếu bạn thích nó, tôi có thể đưa bạn đến thế giới của tôi

(Ooh-ooh)

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Tôi giỏi nhất (Hot)

Không thể dừng lại nữa

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Và bây giờ, đến lượt tôi (Hot)

Yeah, tôi là một mớ hỗn độn

(Yeah, tôi là một mớ hỗn độn)

Một cảnh vào sân khấu đột phá

Lắc nó, trộn nó, phong cách bắt mắt của tôi

Một chiều không gian sáng chói

Cảm nhận nó đến bây giờ, cảm nhận nó chiếm lấy

Tất cả thời gian tôi sẽ thổi bay tâm trí bạn

Năng lượng tiềm ẩn, nhà thiết kế giấc mơ

Bây giờ, oh yeah, đúng rồi

Cho nên đi nào

Luôn luôn vượt qua giới hạn

Cho bạn thấy thái độ của tôi

Bất kỳ hình dạng nào cũng được (Được)

Kiên trì trên con đường của tôi

Hãy từ từ

Không cần lo lắng

Khiêu vũ với ngọn lửa

Tôi là một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Câu chuyện tôi vẽ, không bao giờ do dự

Tôi là một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Vì vậy, nếu bạn thích nó, tôi có thể đưa bạn đến thế giới của tôi

(Ooh-ooh)

Tôi không bao giờ nằm im, không bao giờ nằm im

Bạn xem tôi tỏa sáng

Xem tôi tỏa sáng, tỏa sáng

Kịch tính đã bắt đầu

Đây không phải hư cấu

Sẵn sàng hay không, huh-ah

Làm cho nó nóng bỏng, làm cho nó nóng bỏng (Hahaha)

Làm cho nó nóng bỏng, làm cho nó nóng bỏng (Hahaha)

Làm cho nó nóng bỏng, làm cho nó nóng bỏng

Baby, bạn đang bốc hỏa, bạn đang bốc hỏa, bốc hoa, ah-ooh

Tôi là một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Câu chuyện tôi vẽ, không bao giờ do dự (Mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn)

Tôi là một mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn

Vì vậy, nếu bạn thích nó, tôi có thể đưa bạn đến thế giới của tôi (Giống như)

(Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah)

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Tôi giỏi nhất (Hot)

Không thể dừng lại nữa (Tôi là duy nhất)

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Tôi là duy nhất (Hot)

Và bây giờ, đến lượt tôi (Ooh; Hot)

Yeah, tôi là một mớ hỗn độn

Biết bạn muốn nó nhiều hơn

Vượt qua thời gian và không gian, hãy tin vào bản thân mình

Biết bạn muốn nó nhiều hơn (Oh-yeah)

Một thế giới mở

Mớ hỗn độn, mớ hỗn độn
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back