Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 399 Tìm: 0

Bài hát thể hiện sự đau đớn và thất vọng của người yêu khi bị phản bội và cảm thấy bị bỏ rơi vì một người khác. Lời bài hát thể hiện sự giằng xé giữa tình yêu và sự tôn trọng bản thân, khi mà những kỷ niệm và tình cảm đã bị vứt bỏ vì sự thiếu quan tâm và hiểu lầm. Cuối cùng, nhân vật chính quyết định buông tay, nhận ra rằng mình xứng đáng được yêu thương và trân trọng hơn.

Bài hát: How come?

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


After all, are you satisfied?

You and her, there're no borderline

The things what I struggled

Talking 'til sorethroat

Any sense? Anymore

My words, you think it's criticize

You always think you're always right

Never give in to me

Our memories

"Cause of her, you throw it

I scented a bad story

Since she asked you to drive her home

You showed your friendly?

Made her happy?

So did you think about me?

She wasn" t shy, she was a flirt

That was what she likes, it was jerking

Why was she so sick?

She could talk to me

Let me took her to therapy

But you're the one to blame the most

I and her were just friend

Misunderstanding

Always told me that

But I had a sixth sense

Told me that's right

After all, are you satisfied?

You and her, there're no borderline

The things what I struggled

Talking 'til sorethroat

Any sense? Anymore

My words, you think it's criticize

You always think you're always right

Never give in to me

Our memories

"Cause of her, you throw it

Have you ever given me priority?

Have you ever respected me?

When I say you" re greedy

Jokingly overstepping

Don't accept it and fight with me?

Maybe you think I love you so

That you've forgotten my value

It's time I let you go

It's time for me to be tough

You're the one to blame the most

I and her were just friend

Misunderstanding

Always told me that

But I had a sixth sense

Told me that's right

After all, are you satisfied?

You and her, there're no borderline

The things what I struggled

Talking 'til sorethroat

Any sense? Anymore

My words, you think it's criticize

You always think you're always right

Never give in to me

Our memories

'Cause of her, you throw it
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back