How Sweet
- NewJeans -
- NewJeans -
"How Sweet" của NewJeans (뉴진스) được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 24/5/2024. "How Sweet" là bài hát nói về việc vượt qua những mối quan hệ độc hại và tìm thấy sự tự do, niềm vui trong sự độc lập. Bài hát truyền tải cảm giác được tự chủ và nhận ra bản thân khi người kể chuyện bày tỏ quyết tâm thoát khỏi những ảnh hưởng tiêu cực và bước sang một chương mới trong cuộc sống.
Phiên âm:
All I know is now
Alge dwaesseo na (I know)
Geudongan maennal
Always up and down (No more)
Saenggak tto saenggak
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Changing my mind
Susanghaeseo geureochi
Ireon heotsori (No more)
How it's supposed to be
Geumanhae 'Cause it's clear (It's simple)
It's like biting an apple
Toxic lover
You're no better geogi sumji malgo eolleun nawa
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, I'll see you out
And don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
Na deoneun mutji aneullae (How sweet it tastes)
Allyeo juji anado dwae (How sweet it tastes)
Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
Modeun ge Typical
So I've been praying so hard for a miracle
Bureugo isseo naui ireumeul
Deoneun an bwa Drama, it's good karma
Done scrolling thousand times
Da algo isseo ppeonhan sujagil ppuniya
Wanjeon swiun gongsigiya
It's like biting an apple
And don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
Na deoneun mutji aneullae (How sweet it tastes)
Allyeo juji anado dwae (How sweet it tastes)
Wow don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
I won't wait, I'm feeling
My own way, I'm in it
"Cause me and you are different
So I won" t stay, I'm leaving
I won't wait, I'm feeling
My own way, I'm in it
"Cause me and you are different
So I won" t stay, I'm leaving
And don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
Na deoneun mutji aneullae (How sweet it tastes)
Allyeo juji anado dwae (How sweet it tastes)
Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
Toxic lover
You're no better geogi sumji malgo ppalli nawa
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door neo eolleun naga beoryeo
Toxic lover
You're no better geogi sumji malgo eolleun nawa
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, I'll see you out
Lời bài hát:
All I know is now
알게 됐어 나 (I know)
그동안 맨날
Always up and down (No more)
생각 또 생각
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Changing my mind
수상해서 그렇지
이런 헛소리 (No more)
How it's supposed to be
그만해 'Cause it's clear (It's simple)
It's like biting an apple
Toxic lover
You're no better 거기 숨지 말고 얼른 나와
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, I'll see you out
And don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
나 더는 묻지 않을래 (How sweet it tastes)
알려 주지 않아도 돼 (How sweet it tastes)
Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
모든 게 Typical
So I've been praying so hard for a miracle
부르고 있어 나의 이름을
더는 안 봐 Drama, it's good karma
Done scrolling thousand times
다 알고 있어 뻔한 수작일 뿐이야
완전 쉬운 공식이야
It's like biting an apple
And don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
나 더는 묻지 않을래 (How sweet it tastes)
알려 주지 않아도 돼 (How sweet it tastes)
Wow don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
I won't wait, I'm feeling
My own way, I'm in it
"Cause me and you are different
So I won" t stay, I'm leaving
I won't wait, I'm feeling
My own way, I'm in it
"Cause me and you are different
So I won" t stay, I'm leaving
And don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes (How sweet it tastes)
Ya don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
나 더는 묻지 않을래 (How sweet it tastes)
알려 주지 않아도 돼 (How sweet it tastes)
Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes
Now that I'm without you
Toxic lover
You're no better 거기 숨지 말고 빨리 나와
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door 너 얼른 나가 버려
Toxic lover
You're no better 거기 숨지 말고 얼른 나와
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, I'll see you out
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
All I know is now, I've come to realize (I know)
All this time, always up and down (No more)
Thoughts spinning 'round and 'round
Changing my mind
It's suspicious, it's all nonsense (No more)
How it's supposed to be, stop it 'cause it's clear
(It's simple)
It's like biting an apple
Toxic lover
You're no better, don't hide there, come out quickly
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, I'll see you out
And don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)
Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)
Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes?
Now that I'm without you
I won't ask anymore (How sweet it tastes)
You don't need to tell me (How sweet it tastes)
Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes?
Now that I'm without you
Everything's typical
So I've been praying so hard for a miracle
Calling out my name
No more drama, it's good karma
Done scrolling thousand times
I know everything, it's just a predictable trick
It's a completely simple formula
It's like biting an apple
And don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)
Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)
Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes?
Now that I'm without you
I won't ask anymore (How sweet it tastes)
You don't need to tell me (How sweet it tastes)
Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes?
Now that I'm without you
I won't wait, I'm feeling
My own way, I'm in it
"Cause me and you are different
So I won" t stay, I'm leaving
I won't wait, I'm feeling
My own way, I'm in it
"Cause me and you are different
So I won" t stay, I'm leaving
And don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)
Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes? (How sweet it tastes)
Yeah, don't you know how sweet it tastes?
Now that I'm without you
I won't ask anymore (How sweet it tastes)
You don't need to tell me (How sweet it tastes)
Wow, don't you know how sweet it tastes?
Now that I'm without you
Toxic lover
You're no better, don't hide there, come out quickly
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, just get out quickly
Toxic lover
You're no better, don't hide there, come out quickly
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, I'll see you out
Lời dịch:
Chỉ biết hiện tại, tôi đã nhận ra (Tôi biết)
Suốt quãng thời gian này, luôn thăng trầm (Không cần nữa)
Suy nghĩ xoay vòng
Thay đổi suy nghĩ của tôi
Đáng ngờ, tất cả đều vô nghĩa (Không cần nữa)
Nó sẽ như thế nào, dừng lại vì nó đã rõ ràng
(Đơn giản thôi)
Giống như cắn một quả táo
Người yêu độc hại
Anh không tốt hơn đâu, đừng trốn ở đó, ra ngoài nhanh đi
Con quỷ nhỏ trong cốt truyện của tôi
Đừng gõ cửa nhà tôi, tôi sẽ đuổi anh ra ngoài
Và anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao? (Ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Yeah, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao? (Ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Yeah, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao?
Bây giờ khi không có anh
Tôi sẽ không yêu cầu gì thêm (Nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Anh không cần phải nói cho tôi biết (Nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Wow, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao?
Bây giờ khi không có anh
Mọi thứ đều là điển hình
Vì vậy, tôi đã cầu nguyện rất nhiều cho một phép màu
Gọi tên tôi
Không còn kịch tính nữa, đó là nghiệp tốt
Cuộn qua nghìn lần
Tôi biết tất cả, đó chỉ là một trò lừa bịp dễ đoán
Đó là một công thức hoàn toàn đơn giản
Giống như cắn một quả táo
Và anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao? (Ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Yeah, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao? (Ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Yeah, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao?
Bây giờ khi không có anh
Tôi sẽ không yêu cầu gì thêm (Nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Anh không cần phải nói cho tôi biết (Nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Wow, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao?
Bây giờ khi không có anh
Tôi sẽ không đợi, tôi đang cảm thấy
Theo cách riêng của tôi, tôi đang ở trong đó
Vì tôi và anh khác biệt
Vì vậy, tôi sẽ không ở lại, tôi sẽ rời đi
Tôi sẽ không đợi, tôi đang cảm thấy
Theo cách riêng của tôi, tôi đang ở trong đó
Vì tôi và anh khác biệt
Vì vậy, tôi sẽ không ở lại, tôi sẽ rời đi
Và anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao? (Ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Yeah, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao? (Ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Yeah, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao?
Bây giờ khi không có anh
Tôi sẽ không yêu cầu gì thêm (Nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Anh không cần phải nói cho tôi biết (Nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào)
Wow, anh không biết nó ngọt ngào đến mức nào sao?
Bây giờ khi không có anh
Người yêu độc hại
Anh không tốt hơn đâu, đừng trốn ở đó, ra ngoài nhanh đi
Con quỷ nhỏ trong cốt truyện của tôi
Đừng gõ cửa nhà tôi, ra ngoài nhanh đi
Người yêu độc hại
Anh không tốt hơn đâu, đừng trốn ở đó, ra ngoài nhanh đi
Con quỷ nhỏ trong cốt truyện của tôi
Đừng gõ cửa nhà tôi, tôi sẽ đuổi anh ra ngoài
