Hugs & Kisses
Thể hiện: Jisoo
Track 4 mini album AMORTAGE của Jisoo là nhạc phẩm Hugs & Kisses như minh họa cho cảm giác nhẹ nhõm, tự do mới tìm thấy khi bước tiếp. Ca khúc khám phá chủ về sự phản bội, đau khổ khi người kể chuyện từ chối tình cảm không chân thành sau khi bị lừa dối. Cụm từ Hugs & Kisses thường gắn liền về tình yêu, trong bài hát được dùng một cách mỉa mai để nhấn mạnh rằng đó là những củ chỉ trống rỗng không thể chữa lành cho nỗi đau đã gây ra. Lời bài có sự pha trộn giữa sự tức giận thách thức và sự tự tin khi người kể chuyện từ chối một thao túng thêm lần nữa.
Lyrics:
[Intro]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
[Verse 1]
Baby (Baby)
Sneaking around, thinking about how you could play me (Play me)
Call her a friend while you've been calling me crazy
Daily, push me far away so how could you blame me
Uh-uh-uh
[Pre-Chorus]"Cause I" m tired of you using me like a safety net
I'm not buying your excuses, don't even waste your breath, oh, yeah
Funny you're wanting me back, I'm moving on
Matter of fact I'm through, that's on you
[Chorus]Don't need your hugs and kisses
Hugs and kisses won't make a difference
"Cause you did me dirty, so malicious
Can" t make it better with your
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses
You must be trippin' if you think you got me
I'm already gone
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses (Kisses, kisses, kisses)
[Verse 2]
Faithful
You wouldn't know even if you were an angel
Holding me down, telling me I should be grateful
Shameful
You're not heaven sent, go back where you came from (Na-na-na-na)
I'm done (Na-na-na-na)
[Pre-Chorus]"Cause I" m tired of you using me like a safety net
I'm not buying your excuses, don't even waste your breath, oh, yeah
Funny you're wanting me back, I'm moving on
Matter of fact I'm through, that's on you
[Chorus]Don't need your hugs and kisses
Hugs and kisses won't make a difference
"Cause you did me dirty, so malicious
Can" t make it better with your
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses
You must be trippin' if you think you got me
I'm already gone
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses (Kisses, kisses, kisses)
[Bridge]Won't you miss me with that X-O-X-O
Miss me with that X-O
Baby, you should let go
X-O-X-O
Miss me with that X-O
If you didn't, now you know
Oh-oh, oh
[Chorus]Don't need your hugs and kisses
Hugs and kisses won't make a difference
"Cause you did me dirty, so malicious
Can" t make it better with your
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses
You must be trippin' if you think you got me
I'm already gone
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses (Kisses, kisses, kisses)
Thể hiện: Jisoo
Track 4 mini album AMORTAGE của Jisoo là nhạc phẩm Hugs & Kisses như minh họa cho cảm giác nhẹ nhõm, tự do mới tìm thấy khi bước tiếp. Ca khúc khám phá chủ về sự phản bội, đau khổ khi người kể chuyện từ chối tình cảm không chân thành sau khi bị lừa dối. Cụm từ Hugs & Kisses thường gắn liền về tình yêu, trong bài hát được dùng một cách mỉa mai để nhấn mạnh rằng đó là những củ chỉ trống rỗng không thể chữa lành cho nỗi đau đã gây ra. Lời bài có sự pha trộn giữa sự tức giận thách thức và sự tự tin khi người kể chuyện từ chối một thao túng thêm lần nữa.
Lyrics:
[Intro]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
[Verse 1]
Baby (Baby)
Sneaking around, thinking about how you could play me (Play me)
Call her a friend while you've been calling me crazy
Daily, push me far away so how could you blame me
Uh-uh-uh
[Pre-Chorus]"Cause I" m tired of you using me like a safety net
I'm not buying your excuses, don't even waste your breath, oh, yeah
Funny you're wanting me back, I'm moving on
Matter of fact I'm through, that's on you
[Chorus]Don't need your hugs and kisses
Hugs and kisses won't make a difference
"Cause you did me dirty, so malicious
Can" t make it better with your
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses
You must be trippin' if you think you got me
I'm already gone
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses (Kisses, kisses, kisses)
[Verse 2]
Faithful
You wouldn't know even if you were an angel
Holding me down, telling me I should be grateful
Shameful
You're not heaven sent, go back where you came from (Na-na-na-na)
I'm done (Na-na-na-na)
[Pre-Chorus]"Cause I" m tired of you using me like a safety net
I'm not buying your excuses, don't even waste your breath, oh, yeah
Funny you're wanting me back, I'm moving on
Matter of fact I'm through, that's on you
[Chorus]Don't need your hugs and kisses
Hugs and kisses won't make a difference
"Cause you did me dirty, so malicious
Can" t make it better with your
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses
You must be trippin' if you think you got me
I'm already gone
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses (Kisses, kisses, kisses)
[Bridge]Won't you miss me with that X-O-X-O
Miss me with that X-O
Baby, you should let go
X-O-X-O
Miss me with that X-O
If you didn't, now you know
Oh-oh, oh
[Chorus]Don't need your hugs and kisses
Hugs and kisses won't make a difference
"Cause you did me dirty, so malicious
Can" t make it better with your
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses
You must be trippin' if you think you got me
I'm already gone
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Hugs and kisses (Kisses, kisses, kisses)
