Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,130 Tìm: 0
I Can't Help It

- Mỹ Anh -​

"I Can't Help It" là phiên bản tiếng Anh của ca khúc "Chẳng Thể Né Tránh" của nữ ca sĩ Mỹ Anh vừa được cô phát hành lyrics video hôm 20/10/2023 vừa qua. Ca khúc kể câu chuyện về một cô gái bị sa vào lưới tình của một chàng trai không quan tâm mình. Thế nhưng, cô vẫn chẳng thể dứt ra được khỏi cảm giác muốn được thử thách và theo đuổi người mình đơn phương.


Lời bài hát:

Help it

Help it

Can you help it?

Don't keep me waiting

Got me up all night

I'm debating

Yeah

Something about the way

You make me feel..

I just can't help it baby

Yeah

Wrong place, wrong state of mind

I just need to take time

For my heart

But loving you just feels right

I want you to be mine

Something about you baby

Wrong place, wrong state of mind

Even if I try

And I can't help falling

Deeper and deeper

Help it

I've been trying to stay focused

You've been all up in my mind

Can you help it

But I like where this is going

Help it

Let me know if you're wit it

So what's the use?

If you ain't gonna change

Running circles for you

Baby

I've been here one too many times

But I can't help

It feels so good

To lose my head

Over you

You..

Wrong place, wrong state of mind

I just need to take time

For my heart

But loving you just feels right

I want you to be mine

Something about you baby

Wrong place, wrong state of mind

Even if I try

And I can't help falling

Deeper and deeper

Help it

I've been trying to stay focused

You've been all up in my mind

Can you help it

But I like where this is going

Help it

Let me know if you're wit it

Can you help it

I've been trying to stay focused

You've been all up in my mind

Can you help it

But I like where this is going

Help it

Let me know if you're wit it

Let me know

Help it

I've been trying to stay focused

Help it

Can you help it

But I like where this is going

Help it

Baby, baby, baby

Help it

I've been trying to stay focused

You've been all up in my mind

Can you help it

But I like where this is going

Help it

Can you help it

Help it

Can you help it

I've been trying to stay focused

You've been all up in my mind

Can you help it

But I like where this is going

Help it

Let me know if you're wit it

Can you help it

Help it

Help it

Can you help it?
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back