Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 3,018 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: I Know?

Ca sĩ: Travis Scott


"I Know?" của Travis Scott đi sâu vào sự phức tạp của các mối quan hệ và sự nhận thức của lối sống tiệc tùng, say xỉn. Bài hát miêu tả nhân vật chính phải đấu tranh với ranh giới vô hình giữa cảm xúc chân thực và sự ảnh hưởng của vật chất.


Lời bài hát:


[Chorus: Travis Scott]

Tell me, is you still up? (Up)

It's five A. M. And I'm drunk right now

Tell me, can we still fuck? (Fuck that shit)

One of one, I'm in the zone right now

Tell me, am I still? (Mmm)

Telling you just how I feel right now

You said it's just the drugs and I know

I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

I lied too, way before (Let's go), before

Before I had you right inside my arms

But then again, I could be drunk (It's lit, yeah)

[Verse 1: Travis Scott]

Baby, I don't wanna sound righteous (Yeah)

I got twenty bitches sucking like bisons

I just eeny, meeny, miney, roll the dices

I pick her (Pop it, pop it)

She ain't even really my type, been out here

She been losing herself to the night shift

She been losing herself and I get it

Oh, girl, yeah, I get it

Yeah, yeah, you've been fighting for your shot

And you've been searching for your spot

Girl, I feel it, yeah, girl, I feel it, yeah

Oh, you think you got your groove

But you want someone like you (Let's go)

[Chorus: Travis Scott]

Tell me, is you still up? (Up)

It's five A. M. And I'm drunk right now

Tell me, can we still fuck? (Fuck that shit)

One of one, I'm in the zone right now

Tell me, am I still? (Mmm)

Telling you just how I feel right now

You said it's just the drugs and I know

I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

(Oh, it's the kid, know it, damn it)

I lied too, way before, before

(How they feeling, how they feeling, oh)

Before I had you right inside my arms

(Feeling like some money tonight)

But then again, I could be drunk (Yeah)

[Verse 2: Travis Scott]

I know, mami, I know (Know)

It's two A. M, don't stress (Stress)

At three, that bullshit kick in, in thirty

You'll feel your best

I turned my whole spot to crucial

It's crucial, the way I left (It's lit)

Upstairs is like a low

My new bitches be the best (Let's go)

I'm looking at her

When her starting to turn into you (Her)

Now you starting to fuck up my mind

Is it you, is it her?

We brought Booby Trap to the 'burbs

F29 is my address, in case you ain't heard

It's flooding upstairs, it's a leak

I don't make it squeak, make it squirt

I make this shit beat, bon appétit when I feast

Slipping and slide through the streets, it takes a finesse

Especially in this Cabriolet Jeep

Engine make it hard to creep

Just leave the gate open, through the side door

I'ma creep (Oh, oh)

Are you 'bout it? Too real

And are the kids downstairs asleep?

And are you upstairs by yourself?

A minute from there

Is there some room for me?

Baby, do tell, do tell

[Chorus: Travis Scott]

Tell me, is you still up? (Up)

It's five A. M. And I'm drunk right now

Tell me, can we still fuck? (Fuck that shit)

One of one, I'm in the zone right now

Tell me, am I still? (Mmm)

Telling you just how I feel right now

You said it's just the drugs and I know

I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

I lied too, way before (Let's go), before

Before I had you right inside my arms

But then again, I could be drunk​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back