Bài hát thể hiện cảm giác nhớ nhung da diết của một người khi yêu, với nỗi khát khao mãnh liệt được gần gũi và gặp lại người mình yêu. Mỗi lời ca đều chứa đựng cảm xúc ngọt ngào nhưng cũng đầy sự bất an về tình cảm, khi không biết liệu đối phương có cảm nhận giống mình.
Bài hát: I Miss You
Thể hiện: Shayda
Lời bài hát:
Baby I miss you, can you come with me?
Baby I miss you, can I call you real quick
Baby I miss you, baby I miss you
Wonderin' you miss me too?
I must be crazy when night falls without you
And I can't believe that how much I love you
The kiss you give me, makin' me delulu
Bae you got it
Baby I miss you day by day
Just be you, it's okay
Make it to be the sweet space
Can we touch but why are you so far?
Fallin' in love, baby you're like a star
Baby I miss you, can you come with me?
Baby I miss you, can I call you real quick
Baby I miss you, baby I miss you
Wonderin' you miss me too?
Baby I miss you, dream really come true
Nothin' stucks anymore when I'm with you
Baby I miss you, baby I miss you
Wonderin' you miss me too?
Make it jump
You're just good at holdin' my heart
You make it jump
When you give me a hug
My tongue goes dumb
Lovin, talkin' to you
My soul, blood is pumped
Never wanna get you out off my brain
Just wanna meet you again and again
I understood clearly that love's essence
Like I'm sitting on the fryin' pan
Bae, you mean a lot to me
Mindset ain't contrary
Love's the masterpiece
Magical like Houdini
Get better my mentally
Maybe I talk it so rude
That I'm fuckin' loving you
That I'm fuckin' missing you
Baby I miss you, can you come with me?
Baby I miss you, can I call you real quick
Baby I miss you, baby I miss you
Wonderin' you miss me too?
Baby I miss you, dream really come true
Nothin' stucks anymore when I'm with you
Baby I miss you, baby I miss you
Wonderin' you miss me too?
