I See Fire
Thể hiện: Msmy
Ngày 5 tháng 11 năm 2024, Msmy cùng với Nomovodka gửi đến người nghe nhạc ca khúc I See Fire. Kết hợp lời bài hát tiếng Anh và tiếng Việt sắp xếp câu từ thời thượng, thể hiện với phong cách đầy cá tính trên beat lôi cuốn, bắt tai. I See Fire không chỉ gây ấn tượng cho phần nghe mà cả phần hình cũng được đầu tư cho trải nghiệm xem thật thú vị khi bạn thưởng thức nhé.
Lyrics:
Anytime I see the sun is rising up
I wanna be free
So I'm feeling free
All the bad things make you feelin sad
Leave in the back
This time relax
Can you hear that?
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your brother
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your sister
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
When you come closer, I see Fire
When you dancing I see fire you painting I see fire you singing I see fire you control the heat of fire
Give the lighter to your neighbor your forgiveness is my fire I be blessed I see fire
Your smile just give me power
Anything you do is fire
Anything you do is fire
Oh I just wanna u to know
You are my fire
Chịu nhiều khó khăn gật đầu khó đâu là tạm thời
Ngọn lửa thắp lên khi tâm hồn em trông rạng ngời
Chạm vào ước mơ bay lên trời cao vời khi em chạm được rồi em mỉm cười
Ngoài đường phố bé con đang hy vọng ở nơi bài học khắc cốt
Thắng thua đâu quan trọng I can stop then go
I got a clue, brothers and hood
Can you see that?
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your brother
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your sister
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
Thể hiện: Msmy
Ngày 5 tháng 11 năm 2024, Msmy cùng với Nomovodka gửi đến người nghe nhạc ca khúc I See Fire. Kết hợp lời bài hát tiếng Anh và tiếng Việt sắp xếp câu từ thời thượng, thể hiện với phong cách đầy cá tính trên beat lôi cuốn, bắt tai. I See Fire không chỉ gây ấn tượng cho phần nghe mà cả phần hình cũng được đầu tư cho trải nghiệm xem thật thú vị khi bạn thưởng thức nhé.
Lyrics:
Anytime I see the sun is rising up
I wanna be free
So I'm feeling free
All the bad things make you feelin sad
Leave in the back
This time relax
Can you hear that?
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your brother
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your sister
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
When you come closer, I see Fire
When you dancing I see fire you painting I see fire you singing I see fire you control the heat of fire
Give the lighter to your neighbor your forgiveness is my fire I be blessed I see fire
Your smile just give me power
Anything you do is fire
Anything you do is fire
Oh I just wanna u to know
You are my fire
Chịu nhiều khó khăn gật đầu khó đâu là tạm thời
Ngọn lửa thắp lên khi tâm hồn em trông rạng ngời
Chạm vào ước mơ bay lên trời cao vời khi em chạm được rồi em mỉm cười
Ngoài đường phố bé con đang hy vọng ở nơi bài học khắc cốt
Thắng thua đâu quan trọng I can stop then go
I got a clue, brothers and hood
Can you see that?
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your brother
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
I see
You spread the lighter for the hustler
I see
You spread the lighter for your sister
I see
You spread the lighter for your lover
When you come closer, I see Fire
