Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,471 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: I want that

Ca sĩ :(G) I-DLE


"I Want That" là bài hát tiếng anh được nhóm nhạc nữ (G) I-DLE phát hành cùng Mv chính thức vào ngày 6 tháng 10 năm 2023. Đây là một trong những ca khúc thuộc mini album tiếng Anh đầu tay của nhóm mang tên "HEAT" được sản xuất bởi Cube Entertainment và 88rising. Tiếp nối thành công của ca khúc "I DO", lần này "I want that" đã đưa vào một phong cách Âu Mỹ khác hoàn toàn với nhịp điệu nhanh, mạnh mẽ kết hợp phần rap nhiều hơn. Bài hát nói về khát vọng tình yêu say đắm và cuồng nhiệt, đồng thời nhấn mạnh sự mong đợi và khát khao trong việc theo đuổi những điều họ mong muốn.


Lời bài hát:

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g

I want that right now no b-r-b

I want that all matte big black SUV

I want that, I want that

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g

I want that right now that you and me

I want that oui merci no c'est la vie

I want that, I want that

Don't stop we run through the yellows

We go pedal to the metal

Then on stage collecting the medals

We here ain't no higher level

If you wondering I'm too hot for layers

See you only when I come up for air

Get you tongue tied dunno what to say

What? Huh?

I want you to fall

Hardest of all

Until the tears roll down your face

Saying my name

Or nothing at all

I only want everything

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g

I want that right now no b-r-b

I want that all matte big black SUV

I want that, I want that

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g

I want that right now that you and me

I want that oui merci no c'est la vie

I want that, I want that

Green light stop doing nothing

Start pushing loosen my buttons

Share one seat from LA to London (uhhh)

This could turn into something

We could do this all up and down the coastline

If you wanna come in close no I don't bite

Get on over here

And don't fight the moonlight (uhhh)

I want you to fall

Hardest of all

Until the tears roll down your face

Saying my name

Or nothing at all

I only want everything

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g

I want that right now no b-r-b

I want that all matte big black SUV

I want that, I want that

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g

I want that right now that you and me

I want that oui merci no c'est la vie

I want that, I want that

I want that p-s-y-c-h-o-t-i-c kinda love

P-s-y-c-h-o-t-i-c kinda love

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g (hey-hey)

I want that right now no b-r-b (let's-go)

I want that all matte big black SUV

I want that, I want that (yeah)

I want the oh my oh my o-m-g

I want that right now that you and me

I want that oui merci no c'est la vie

I want that, I want that (yeah)​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back