I Was Lonely
Ca sĩ: VSTRA
Bộ đôi TGSN và Tyronee tham gia vào khâu sản xuất âm nhạc cho I Was Lonely, một sáng tác của chính VSTRA cho album cùng tên mà cô nàng phát hành trong năm 2023. Giai điệu bài nhạc này có chút gì đó mờ ảo, nhẹ nhàng mà đẹp đẽ đến lạ lùng.
Vibe bài này thực sự rất hợp với đôi tai của mình, cách chọn ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh cho bài nhạc này cũng rất phù hợp. Góc video quay đơn giản là VSTRA nằm nghiêng trên sofa trong trang phục màu đen, đơn giản mà lại kết nối với nội dung I Was Lonely. Những cảm xúc trong I Was Lonely tạo nên được nhiều sự đồng cảm với không ít người khi thưởng thức bài nhạc này của cô nàng.
Lyrics:
Everyone was there
But I was lonely
They don't feel
The things I do
I don't do drugs like
They are the necessity
But sometimes I need me some ecstasy
You left me wonder,
Whether you matter to me
You ain't controlling,
Understand shit they can't see
(Say it)
Will you ever lie to me?
Will you ever die for me?
All I do is fuck around,
But maybe Imma keep u close
I don't know will I ever do commitment
I just wanna uh-uh and
Then leave in the morning
We're gonna dance,
Under the moon,
In the light,
Into the night
What will you do if this is good-bye?
Baby don't you leave me in the dark (In the dark)
Cause I will go too far and fall apart
I don't wanna hear that
You'll miss me when I'm gone
Cause loving makes you weak,
Weak people make me sick
I just wanna live and
Be done when I hit 30
Snort a bag of coke,
Make some calls, bet I'll die alone
I don't know will I ever do commitment
I just wanna uh-uh
And then leave in the morning
We're gonna dance,
Under the moon,
In the light,
Nto the night
What will you do if this is good-bye?
Baby don't you leave me in the dark (In the dark)
Cause I will go too far and fall apart
And I (And I)
Will stay (Will stay)
Until (Until)
The dawn arrives
To save (To save)
Myself (Myself)
From losing my mind
And you'll be there,
You'll be the one to hold me back
And then push me away
(then push me away)
Right after you say
(right after you say)
You would never lie to me
That you would die for me
All I do is fuck around but
You will keep me close
I want to feel what's inside of me
It has been gone for so long
Baby don't you leave me in the dark
Cause I will go too far and fall apart
I don't know will I ever do commitment
I just wanna uh-uh
And then leave in the morning
But if you stay,
I'll love you cause you're perfect
Yeah you're perfect,
Baby yeah you're perfect
I don't know will I ever do commitment
(I hope to see you one more time, n
Ot ready to give up)
I just wanna uh-uh
And then leave in the morning
But if you stay,
I'll love you cause you're perfect
(Waiting for you to find a way,
For you to lift me up)
Yeah you're perfect,
Baby yeah you're perfect
(Okay Tyronee)
(Phê quá TGSN ơi).
Ca sĩ: VSTRA
Bộ đôi TGSN và Tyronee tham gia vào khâu sản xuất âm nhạc cho I Was Lonely, một sáng tác của chính VSTRA cho album cùng tên mà cô nàng phát hành trong năm 2023. Giai điệu bài nhạc này có chút gì đó mờ ảo, nhẹ nhàng mà đẹp đẽ đến lạ lùng.
Vibe bài này thực sự rất hợp với đôi tai của mình, cách chọn ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh cho bài nhạc này cũng rất phù hợp. Góc video quay đơn giản là VSTRA nằm nghiêng trên sofa trong trang phục màu đen, đơn giản mà lại kết nối với nội dung I Was Lonely. Những cảm xúc trong I Was Lonely tạo nên được nhiều sự đồng cảm với không ít người khi thưởng thức bài nhạc này của cô nàng.
Lyrics:
Everyone was there
But I was lonely
They don't feel
The things I do
I don't do drugs like
They are the necessity
But sometimes I need me some ecstasy
You left me wonder,
Whether you matter to me
You ain't controlling,
Understand shit they can't see
(Say it)
Will you ever lie to me?
Will you ever die for me?
All I do is fuck around,
But maybe Imma keep u close
I don't know will I ever do commitment
I just wanna uh-uh and
Then leave in the morning
We're gonna dance,
Under the moon,
In the light,
Into the night
What will you do if this is good-bye?
Baby don't you leave me in the dark (In the dark)
Cause I will go too far and fall apart
I don't wanna hear that
You'll miss me when I'm gone
Cause loving makes you weak,
Weak people make me sick
I just wanna live and
Be done when I hit 30
Snort a bag of coke,
Make some calls, bet I'll die alone
I don't know will I ever do commitment
I just wanna uh-uh
And then leave in the morning
We're gonna dance,
Under the moon,
In the light,
Nto the night
What will you do if this is good-bye?
Baby don't you leave me in the dark (In the dark)
Cause I will go too far and fall apart
And I (And I)
Will stay (Will stay)
Until (Until)
The dawn arrives
To save (To save)
Myself (Myself)
From losing my mind
And you'll be there,
You'll be the one to hold me back
And then push me away
(then push me away)
Right after you say
(right after you say)
You would never lie to me
That you would die for me
All I do is fuck around but
You will keep me close
I want to feel what's inside of me
It has been gone for so long
Baby don't you leave me in the dark
Cause I will go too far and fall apart
I don't know will I ever do commitment
I just wanna uh-uh
And then leave in the morning
But if you stay,
I'll love you cause you're perfect
Yeah you're perfect,
Baby yeah you're perfect
I don't know will I ever do commitment
(I hope to see you one more time, n
Ot ready to give up)
I just wanna uh-uh
And then leave in the morning
But if you stay,
I'll love you cause you're perfect
(Waiting for you to find a way,
For you to lift me up)
Yeah you're perfect,
Baby yeah you're perfect
(Okay Tyronee)
(Phê quá TGSN ơi).
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
