Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 538 Tìm: 0
"Inner Dance" – single đánh dấu màn ra mắt của nhóm nhỏ thứ tám tripleS Glow – mang đến giai điệu pop mộng mơ và nhẹ nhàng, thể hiện khát khao được kết nối sâu sắc cả về thể xác lẫn cảm xúc. MV chính thức ra mắt ngày 21/6/2024 với định dạng dọc, đậm chất Reels Instagram, nổi bật cá tính của bốn thành viên cuối cùng: JiYeon, Sullin, Kim ChaeWon và SeoAh.


Bài hát: Inner Dance

Ca sĩ: TripleS Glow

Lời bài hát:


Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

불꺼진 방에 누웠을때 또 이런저런 생각들이 날 follow

숨기고픈 마음없어 not anymore

Tryna find a way

Won't you tell me right now

지금 뭐해 right now

Yeah I'm thinking out loud

너를 thinking about

이런 맘을 흘려보내 너에게 all night long

I know that you're up just like me right now

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

You know I gotta make you say, make you say

I wanna talk in private all night

또 뛰는 심장 how I feel I gotta let you know

And then you'll wanna be mine

쿨하게 말해 I don't mind

Dare I cross the line 남았어 한 발짝

지겨워 question mark

Gonna make you mine yeah

널 가져올래 내 옆에, 내 옆에

이젠 너에게 보낼게 넌 답해

Won't you tell me right now

지금 뭐해 right now

Yeah I'm thinking out loud

너를 thinking about

이런 맘을 흘려보내 너에게 all night long

I know that you're up just like me right now

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

You know I gotta make you say, make you say

I wanna talk in private all night

모른척 하지마

너의 맘을 내게 말해 오늘이 지나면 time out

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

You know I gotta make you say, make you say

I wanna talk in private all night

또 뛰는 심장 how I feel I gotta let you know

And then you'll wanna be mine

쿨하게 말해 I don't mind

Yeah what's your move, can you feel the groovin'

I'm tryna move, vibin' what you groove to

You got the moves, can you feel the groovin'

You feel the groovin', groovin'

Don't try to move, sine flow got us groovin'

Phiên âm:

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

Bulkkeojin bange nuwosseulttae tto ireonjeoreon saenggakdeuri nal follow

Sumgigopeun maeumeopseo not anymore

Tryna find a way

Won't you tell me right now

Jigeum mwohae right now

Yeah I'm thinking out loud

Neoreul thinking about

Ireon mameul heullyeobonae neoege all night long

I know that you're up just like me right now

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

You know I gotta make you say, make you say

I wanna talk in private all night

Tto ttwineun simjang how I feel I gotta let you know

And then you'll wanna be mine

Kulhage malhae I don't mind

Dare I cross the line namasseo han baljjak

Jigyeowo question mark

Gonna make you mine yeah

Neol gajyeoollae nae yeope, nae yeope

Ijen neoege bonaelge neon dapae

Won't you tell me right now

Jigeum mwohae right now

Yeah I'm thinking out loud

Neoreul thinking about

Ireon mameul heullyeobonae neoege all night long

I know that you're up just like me right now

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

You know I gotta make you say, make you say

I wanna talk in private all night

Moreuncheok hajima

Neoui mameul naege malhae oneuri jinamyeon time out

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Dance to my wave, yeah you know I like to bounce it

Dance on my wave, yeah you know I like to make you dance

Don't you make me leave, wanna touch you in the sine flow

You know I gotta make you say, make you say

I wanna talk in private all night

Tto ttwineun simjang how I feel I gotta let you know

And then you'll wanna be mine

Kulhage malhae I don't mind

Yeah what's your move, can you feel the groovin'

I'm tryna move, vibin' what you groove to

You got the moves, can you feel the groovin'

You feel the groovin', groovin'

Don't try to move, sine flow got us groovin'​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back