Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 911 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: It Takes A Woman

Ca sĩ: Chris Stapleton


"It Takes a Woman" là lời tri ân chân thành đến một người phụ nữ luôn nuôi dưỡng và hỗ trợ hết mình trong cuộc đời của nam ca sĩ. Nó nhấn mạnh vai trò của cô ấy trong việc chữa lành, hướng dẫn và tiếp thêm sức mạnh cho anh ấy, khiến anh ấy trở thành một người tốt hơn và hoàn thiện hơn.


Lời bài hát:

[Verse 1: Chris Stapleton]

Whenever I'm broken

Honey, you heal me

When I'm in the dark

You are the light

When I get lost

You know right where to find me

When I have my doubts

You make me believe

[Chorus: Chris Stapleton]

And it takes a woman

It takes a woman

A woman who sees the best part of me

Through all that I am

It takes a woman

Oh, it takes a woman

To be all I can

To feel like a man

It takes woman

[Verse 2: Chris Stapleton]

You are my comfort

Whenever I'm troubled

When I'm alone

You are my friend

You makе me high

And keep my feet on the ground

Whatevеr I need

You give it to me

[Chorus: Chris Stapleton]

It takes a woman

It takes a woman

A woman who sees the best part of me

Through all that I am

It takes a woman

Oh, it takes a woman

To be all I can

To feel like a man

It takes woman

[Outro: Chris Stapleton]

Oh, to be all I can

To feel like a man

It takes a woman​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back