Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 577 Tìm: 0
It Takes Two

- BoA -​

"It Takes Two" của BoA được phát hành vào ngày 4 tháng 8 năm 2025, thuộc album phòng thu thứ mười một Crazier của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. "It Takes Two" là một lời bộc bạch đầy cảm xúc về một mối tình đang đứng trước bờ vực tan vỡ. Bài hát là lời kêu gọi về sự đồng lòng, chân thành và trách nhiệm của cả hai người trong tình yêu, nhấn mạnh rằng một mối quan hệ chỉ có thể bền vững khi cả hai cùng nhau nỗ lực và cam kết.


Phiên âm:

Uriui tteugeoun yeoreumeun da

Geu jacherodo

Haengbokaesseotji

Moraereul machi chimdae samaseo

Tto irijeori, na-ah-ah-ah

Ganjireopimyeo jangnanchigo

Tell me that you're mine, oh, mine, oh, mine

Soksangnyeotji

And the real and the real world

Like a chill, like a chill, but

Gyejeori kkeunnamyeon what do we do

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Give me something good (Good)

Uimi eomneun geureon maldeul malgo

Nal maeryosikil jinsim geugeoya

You know it takes two (Two)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

Modu apeseo dangdanghi

Urin yaksokaetji aju

Geunsahage we swore together

Acting like everything is true

When I believed in you

Hey baby, we are falling down

Oh, falling down, babe

Ah-ah-ah-ah

Dulleodaeji malgo, say ya

Tell me that you're mine, oh, mine, oh, mine

Soksangnyeotji

And the real and the real world

Like a chill, like a chill but

Gyejeori kkeunnamyeon what do we do

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Give me something good (Good)

Uimi eomneun geureon maldeul malgo

Nal maeryosikil jinsim geugeoya

You know it takes two (Two)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

It takes two do

What we want to (So what)

Yeah, it takes two, yeah, yeah

One, neoui jangnanseureoun

Eoreun dapji mothan haengdong da ara

Two, kkwaena yonggamhaetjiman

Buranjeonghan uri dul

You know it takes two (Ooh; I love you, my baby)

Give me something good (Good)

Uimi eomneun geureon maldeul malgo

Nal maeryosikil jinsim geugeoya

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yes, I do, yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

It takes two to light a fire (Light a fire)

I don't need no liar, liar

Heart is blazing, burning higher

No more talkin', come on, babe

It takes two to light a fire

I don't need no liar, liar

Heart is blazing, burning higher

Can't stop loving, babe

Lời bài hát:

우리의 뜨거운 여름은 다

그 자체로도

행복했었지

모래를 마치 침대 삼아서

또 이리저리, na-ah-ah-ah

간지럽히며 장난치고

Tell me that you're mine, oh, mine, oh, mine

속삭였지

And the real and the real world

Like a chill, like a chill, but

계절이 끝나면 what do we do

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Give me something good (Good)

의미 없는 그런 말들 말고

날 매료시킬 진심 그거야

You know it takes two (Two)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

모두 앞에서 당당히

우린 약속했지 아주

근사하게 we swore together

Acting like everything is true

When I believed in you

Hey baby, we are falling down

Oh, falling down, babe

Ah-ah-ah-ah

둘러대지 말고, say ya

Tell me that you're mine, oh, mine, oh, mine

속삭였지

And the real and the real world

Like a chill, like a chill but

계절이 끝나면 what do we do

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Give me something good (Good)

의미 없는 그런 말들 말고

날 매료시킬 진심 그거야

You know it takes two (Two)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

It takes two do

What we want to (So what)

Yeah, it takes two, yeah, yeah

One, 너의 장난스러운

어른 답지 못한 행동 다 알아

Two, 꽤나 용감했지만

불안정한 우리 둘

You know it takes two (Ooh; I love you, my baby)

Give me something good (Good)

의미 없는 그런 말들 말고

날 매료시킬 진심 그거야

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yes, I do, yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

It takes two to light a fire (Light a fire)

I don't need no liar, liar

Heart is blazing, burning higher

No more talkin', come on, babe

It takes two to light a fire

I don't need no liar, liar

Heart is blazing, burning higher

Can't stop loving, babe

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Our hot summer was all

Happy just the way it was

Making the sand our bed

And we were tickling each other

Here and there, na-ah-ah-ah, and playing around

You whispered

"Tell me that you're mine, oh, mine, oh, mine"

And the real and the real world

Like a chill, like a chill, but

When the season ends, what do we do

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Give me something good (Good)

Not those meaningless words

Just that sincerity that captivates me

You know it takes two (Two)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

Proudly in front of everyone

We made a promise, so

Beautifully we swore together

Acting like everything is true

When I believed in you

Hey baby, we are falling down

Oh, falling down, babe

Ah-ah-ah-ah

Don't beat around the bush, say ya

You whispered

"Tell me that you're mine, oh, mine, oh, mine"

And the real and the real world

Like a chill, like a chill, but

When the season ends, what do we do

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Give me something good (Good)

Not those meaningless words

Just that sincerity that captivates me

You know it takes two (Two)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

It takes two to do

What we want to (So what)

Yeah, it takes two, yeah, yeah

One, I know all about your playful,

Childish behavior

Two, although we were quite brave

We were so unstable

You know it takes two (Ooh; I love you, my baby)

Give me something good (Good)

Not those meaningless words

Just that sincerity that captivates me

You know it takes two (Ooh)

Tell me, "Yes, I do," babe (Yes, I do, yeah)

I really, really hate it, hate it

Do it right for me, you and me, you and me

It takes two

It takes two to light a fire (Light a fire)

I don't need no liar, liar

Heart is blazing, burning higher

No more talkin', come on, babe

It takes two to light a fire

I don't need no liar, liar

Heart is blazing, burning higher

Can't stop loving, babe

Lời dịch:

Cần Có Hai Ta

Mùa hè nóng bỏng của chúng ta

Tự nó đã thật hạnh phúc

Khi biến bãi cát thành giường

Và chúng ta lại trêu đùa nhau

Chạy tới chạy lui, na-ah-ah-ah, và nô giỡn

Anh đã thì thầm

"Hãy nói với anh rằng em là của anh, oh, của anh, của anh"

Và thế giới thực, thế giới thực

Giống như một cơn ớn lạnh, một cơn ớn lạnh, nhưng

Khi mùa này kết thúc, chúng ta sẽ làm gì?

Anh biết cần có hai ta (Ooh)

Hãy cho em điều gì đó tốt đẹp (Tốt đẹp)

Đừng nói những lời vô nghĩa

Mà là sự chân thành khiến em say đắm, đó mới là điều em cần

Anh biết cần có hai ta (Hai ta)

Hãy nói với em, "Anh đồng ý," anh yêu (Yeah)

Em thực sự, thực sự ghét điều đó, ghét điều đó

Hãy làm đúng cho em, anh và em, anh và em

Cần có hai ta

Tự tin trước mặt mọi người

Chúng ta đã hứa với nhau

Một lời thề thật tuyệt vời

Hành động như thể mọi thứ đều là thật

Khi em tin vào anh

Này anh yêu, chúng ta đang sụp đổ

Oh, đang sụp đổ, anh yêu

Ah-ah-ah-ah

Đừng quanh co nữa, hãy nói đi

Anh đã thì thầm

"Hãy nói với anh rằng em là của anh, oh, của anh, của anh"

Và thế giới thực, thế giới thực

Giống như một cơn ớn lạnh, một cơn ớn lạnh, nhưng

Khi mùa này kết thúc, chúng ta sẽ làm gì?

Anh biết cần có hai ta (Ooh)

Hãy cho em điều gì đó tốt đẹp (Tốt đẹp)

Đừng nói những lời vô nghĩa

Mà là sự chân thành khiến em say đắm, đó mới là điều em cần

Anh biết cần có hai ta (Hai ta)

Hãy nói với em, "Anh đồng ý," anh yêu (Yeah)

Em thực sự, thực sự ghét điều đó, ghét điều đó

Hãy làm đúng cho em, anh và em, anh và em

Cần có hai ta

Cần có hai ta để làm

Những gì chúng ta muốn (Thì sao)

Yeah, cần có hai ta, yeah, yeah

Một, em biết hết những hành động trẻ con,

Đùa cợt của anh

Hai, dù chúng ta đã rất dũng cảm

Nhưng hai ta lại quá bất ổn

Anh biết cần có hai ta (Ooh; Em yêu anh, người yêu của em)

Hãy cho em điều gì đó tốt đẹp (Tốt đẹp)

Đừng nói những lời vô nghĩa

Mà là sự chân thành khiến em say đắm, đó mới là điều em cần

Anh biết cần có hai ta (Ooh)

Hãy nói với em, "Anh đồng ý," anh yêu (Anh đồng ý, yeah)

Em thực sự, thực sự ghét điều đó, ghét điều đó

Hãy làm đúng cho em, anh và em, anh và em

Cần có hai ta

Cần có hai ta để thắp lên ngọn lửa (Thắp lên ngọn lửa)

Em không cần một kẻ dối trá, dối trá

Trái tim đang rực cháy, bùng lên cao hơn

Không nói nhiều nữa, lại đây nào, anh yêu

Cần có hai ta để thắp lên ngọn lửa

Em không cần một kẻ dối trá, dối trá

Trái tim đang rực cháy, bùng lên cao hơn

Không thể ngừng yêu, anh yêu ơi
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back