Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 358 Tìm: 0

Bài hát "July" mang đến cảm giác dịu dàng và hoài niệm về một mối tình đã qua. Lời ca vừa chân thật vừa xúc động, thể hiện nỗi nhớ nhung sâu sắc và khao khát được giữ lại những khoảnh khắc bên người thương.

Bài hát: July

Thể hiện: The Cassette

Lời bài hát:


Didn't know what to say on the first day

But I was such a fool I didn't tell you

That I needed someone like you in my life

Every little things we have been through

Need a sun to shine where we want it to

I'll sing this song for the rest of my life

So how's it going?

"Cause I miss you

I heard a lot of birds whispering

Only about your name

Guess I know why

I started to cry

Every picture in my car

Reminds me the time I had

Been with you

Every little things we have been through

Need a sun to shine where we want it to

I" ll sing this song for the rest of my life

So how's it going

"Cause I miss you

I heard a lot of birds whispering

Only about your name

Guess I know why

I started to cry

Every picture in my car

Reminds me the time I had

Been with you

So how" s it going

'Cause I miss you

I heard a lot of birds whispering

Only about your name

Guess I know why

I started to cry

Every picture in my car

Reminds me the time I had

Been with you

Been with you

Every picture in my car

Reminds me the time I had

Been with you
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back