Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 641 Tìm: 0
"Know You Naked" của LANY mang màu sắc gợi cảm nhưng vẫn tinh tế, thể hiện khát khao được thấu hiểu và kết nối sâu sắc trong tình yêu. Nhịp điệu hiện đại, bắt tai tạo cảm giác vừa gần gũi vừa cuốn hút. Bài hát như một lời mời gọi chân thành để cả hai bước vào thế giới riêng tư của nhau.


Bài hát: Know You Naked

Ca sĩ: LANY

Lời bài hát:


I know your shadow

Like I know my first name

I know the softest

Part of your legs, babe

I know the shape that you take when you lay underneath me

From memory 'cause, I'm the one that gets to know you

Naked

I hope it's okay for me to say it

Let me worship what my god created

Give it all to me, every inch and curve

You're a masterpiece, the wonders of the world are overrated

I don't mean to stare

I'm just fixated, elated

You and nothing else is just amazing

Baby, leave it off, this is my favorite

Every second that you're not, I hate it

I'll never know who

You were in Texas

I'll never know you

In your sister's Lexus

I'll never know you, twenty-two, Bonnaroo, wasted

But I wouldn't trade it 'cause I'm the one that gets to know you

Naked

I hope it's okay for me to say it

Let me worship what my god created

Give it all to me, every inch and curve

You're a masterpiece, the wonders of the world are overrated

I don't mean to stare

I'm just fixated, elated

You and nothing else is just amazing

Baby, leave it off (Would you leave it), this is my favorite

Every second that you're not I hate it

Keep the light on (Keep it on)

Show me every angle

All that I want

Is to know my angel

Naked

I hope it's okay for me to say it (Yeah)

Let me worship what my god created

Give it all to me (Give it all), every inch and curve

You're a masterpiece, the wonders of the world are overrated

I don't mean to stare

I'm just fixated, elated

You and nothing else is just amazing

Baby, leave it off (Leave it off), this is my favorite

Every second that you're not I hate it

I hate it

When you're not​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back