Bài hát: KONGOLESE SOUS BBL
Ca sĩ: Theodora
"KONGOLESE SOUS BBL" là một bài hát sôi động và truyền cảm hứng của Theodora, nằm trong album "BAD BOY LOVESTORY" của cô, phát hành năm 2023. Ca khúc này nhanh chóng thu hút sự chú ý vì giai điệu hấp dẫn và lời bài hát táo bạo, tôn vinh lòng tự trọng và thái độ tích cực về cơ thể. Bài hát nói về lòng tự trọng, vẻ đẹp và sự trao quyền, đặc biệt là trong bối cảnh hình ảnh cơ thể và kỳ vọng của xã hội, với thái độ tự tin và tôn vinh sự nữ tính.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro]Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
[Couplet 1]
Baby boo, tu sais, je vaux beaucoup
Même si parfois je ne joins pas les deux bouts
C'est à cause d'mon fiak, il éloigne trop mes g'noux
Et mes gros seins me font souvent mal au cou
Baby boo, tu sais, je vaux beaucoup
Même si parfois je ne joins pas les deux bouts
C'est à cause d'mon fiak, il éloigne trop mes g'noux
Et mes gros seins me font souvent mal au cou (Boss lady)
[Refrain]
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
See upcoming rap shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Sticky
Tyler, The Creator
Balloon
Tyler, The Creator
Rah Tah Tah
Tyler, The Creator
[Couplet 2]
Et oui, oui mon cul est gros
Donc y a des daddies qui ont trop les crocs
Des raclis prêtes à quitter leur vieux raclo
J'les tue puissance huit, telle une vrai racli
Ils m'ont pris mon 10, j'aime encore moins la police
Sexy ghetto, appelle-moi "Africky mal polie"
Si je choisis une bague, son diamant est bien poli
Donc mon chou a la barre, elle n'est jamais ramollie
[Pont]Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh (Boss lady)
[Refrain]
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
[Pont]Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
[Outro]Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
English Translation:
[Intro]Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
[Verse 1]
Baby boo, you know, I'm worth a lot
Even if sometimes I'm a little crazy
It's because of my pussy, it pushes my knees too far
And my big titties hurt my neck a lot
Baby boo, you know, I'm worth a lot
Even if sometimes I'm a little crazy
It's because of my pussy, it pushes my knees too far
And my big titties hurt my neck a lot (Boss lady)
[Chorus]Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollеn, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, evеn if I already saw her last night
See upcoming rap shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
KONGOLESE SOUS BBL
Theodora
Kongolais mauvais
DA Uzi
[Verse 2]
And, yes, I know, my ass is fat
So there's daddies prowling about
Girls ready to leave their washed up boy
I kill 'em then I ghost, like a real bitch
They took my gram, I hate the police even more
Sexy ghetto, call me "Impolite Afreaky"
If I choose a ring, the diamond's well polished
So my man's hung, he ain't ever soft
[Bridge]Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Boss lady)
[Chorus]Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
[Bridge]Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
[Outro]Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Ca sĩ: Theodora
"KONGOLESE SOUS BBL" là một bài hát sôi động và truyền cảm hứng của Theodora, nằm trong album "BAD BOY LOVESTORY" của cô, phát hành năm 2023. Ca khúc này nhanh chóng thu hút sự chú ý vì giai điệu hấp dẫn và lời bài hát táo bạo, tôn vinh lòng tự trọng và thái độ tích cực về cơ thể. Bài hát nói về lòng tự trọng, vẻ đẹp và sự trao quyền, đặc biệt là trong bối cảnh hình ảnh cơ thể và kỳ vọng của xã hội, với thái độ tự tin và tôn vinh sự nữ tính.
Lời bài hát:
[Intro]Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
[Couplet 1]
Baby boo, tu sais, je vaux beaucoup
Même si parfois je ne joins pas les deux bouts
C'est à cause d'mon fiak, il éloigne trop mes g'noux
Et mes gros seins me font souvent mal au cou
Baby boo, tu sais, je vaux beaucoup
Même si parfois je ne joins pas les deux bouts
C'est à cause d'mon fiak, il éloigne trop mes g'noux
Et mes gros seins me font souvent mal au cou (Boss lady)
[Refrain]
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
See upcoming rap shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Sticky
Tyler, The Creator
Balloon
Tyler, The Creator
Rah Tah Tah
Tyler, The Creator
[Couplet 2]
Et oui, oui mon cul est gros
Donc y a des daddies qui ont trop les crocs
Des raclis prêtes à quitter leur vieux raclo
J'les tue puissance huit, telle une vrai racli
Ils m'ont pris mon 10, j'aime encore moins la police
Sexy ghetto, appelle-moi "Africky mal polie"
Si je choisis une bague, son diamant est bien poli
Donc mon chou a la barre, elle n'est jamais ramollie
[Pont]Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh (Boss lady)
[Refrain]
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Mwasi Sukali, j'me lève j'suis déjà belle
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
[Pont]Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
Trop sexy
Ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh, ouh
J'ai volé ton boo-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh-ouh
[Outro]Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
Kongolese baby aimerait sa BBL
J'suis pétée sous Cali, pollen jaune, Maya l'abeille
Manque plus qu'une p'tite Pauline, même si j'l'ai d'jà vu la veille
English Translation:
[Intro]Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
[Verse 1]
Baby boo, you know, I'm worth a lot
Even if sometimes I'm a little crazy
It's because of my pussy, it pushes my knees too far
And my big titties hurt my neck a lot
Baby boo, you know, I'm worth a lot
Even if sometimes I'm a little crazy
It's because of my pussy, it pushes my knees too far
And my big titties hurt my neck a lot (Boss lady)
[Chorus]Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollеn, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, evеn if I already saw her last night
See upcoming rap shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
KONGOLESE SOUS BBL
Theodora
Kongolais mauvais
DA Uzi
[Verse 2]
And, yes, I know, my ass is fat
So there's daddies prowling about
Girls ready to leave their washed up boy
I kill 'em then I ghost, like a real bitch
They took my gram, I hate the police even more
Sexy ghetto, call me "Impolite Afreaky"
If I choose a ring, the diamond's well polished
So my man's hung, he ain't ever soft
[Bridge]Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Boss lady)
[Chorus]Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Bad gyal, I wake up, I'm already beautiful
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
[Bridge]Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Too sexy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
I stole your boo-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
[Outro]Kongolese baby wants her BBL
Kongolese baby wants her BBL
I'm high off Cali, yellow pollen, Maya the bee
All that's missing is a lil' Pauline, even if I already saw her last night
