Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,039 Tìm: 0
Like It Like It

- TWICE -​

"Like It Like It" của TWICE được phát hành vào ngày 6/12/2024, thuộc EP STRATEGY của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. "Like It Like It" là một bài hát pop sôi động, nắm bắt được sự phấn khích và hồi hộp của một mối tình chớm nở. Thông điệp chính của bài hát xoay quanh niềm vui của sự say đắm và mối liên kết đầy điện năng giữa hai người rõ ràng bị thu hút lẫn nhau. Thông qua giai điệu bắt tai và nhịp điệu sôi động, lời bài hát truyền tải cảm giác yêu mến vui tươi và một cách tự tin đón nhận cảm xúc lãng mạn, biến nó thành một bài hát dành cho những người đang yêu sâu đậm hoặc trong giai đoạn đầu của sự hấp dẫn.


Phiên âm:

Maybe you can't help falling in love with me, right?

Jigeum ne gamjeong mal an haedo ara da

Baby, I know that you can't get me off your mind

I can read the sign

Ooh eoseolpeudaedo wanbyeokae

I'm lovin' it, you just can't lie

Neon nae sesangeul mot beoseona No way out

No way out

On your lips, something sweet

You and I neukkyeobwa idaero

Take my love

Hey, every time you touch me jjarithae And I like it

The way that you're holding me tight

I like it, like it

Naro gadeukan Your eyes

I like it, like it

Naege puk ppajin sungan

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel when you're next to me

Neukkyeo gangnyeolhan Energy

Geuge nan silchi ana

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

Just like a spell ppajyeodeulji

Neon naege imi Too deep

Aetaneun ne maeum jongil nae saenggak jung

Moreuncheokan iyu 'Cause I know you're so cute, babe

Ooh ne on singyeongeul jipjunghae

Tto hollin deut nal jjonneun Your eyes

Imi naege sarojapyeo No way out

No way out

On your lips something sweet

You and I jeulgyeobwa idaero

Take my love

Hey, every time you touch me jjarithae And I like it

The way that you're holding me tight

I like it, like it

Naro gadeukan Your eyes

I like it, like it

Naege puk ppajin sungan

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel when you're next to me

Neukkyeo gangnyeolhan Energy

Geuge nan silchi ana

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

Keojineun seollem i gamjeongeul butjaba

No way to stop it, baby, when it feels so right

Jigeum i neukkim Captivatin', can't explain it

"Cause every time you touch, I get a rush and I like it

Every time we touch, I get a rush and I like it, like it

The way that you" re holding me tight

I like it, like it

Naro gadeukan Your eyes

I like it, like it

Naege puk ppajin sungan (That's right)

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel when you're next to me

Neukkyeo gangnyeolhan Energy

Geuge nan silchi ana

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I like it

Lời bài hát:

Maybe you can't help falling in love with me, right?

지금 네 감정 말 안 해도 알아 다

Baby, I know that you can't get me off your mind

I can read the sign

Ooh 어설프대도 완벽해

I'm lovin' it, you just can't lie

넌 내 세상을 못 벗어나 No way out

No way out

On your lips, something sweet

You and I 느껴봐 이대로

Take my love

Hey, every time you touch me 짜릿해 And I like it

The way that you're holding me tight

I like it, like it

나로 가득한 Your eyes

I like it, like it

내게 푹 빠진 순간

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel when you're next to me

느껴 강렬한 Energy

그게 난 싫지 않아

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

Just like a spell 빠져들지

넌 내게 이미 Too deep

애타는 네 마음 종일 내 생각 중

모른척한 이유 'Cause I know you're so cute, babe

Ooh 네 온 신경을 집중해

또 홀린 듯 날 쫓는 Your eyes

이미 나에게 사로잡혀 No way out

No way out

On your lips something sweet

You and I 즐겨봐 이대로

Take my love

Hey, every time you touch me 짜릿해 And I like it

The way that you're holding me tight

I like it, like it

나로 가득한 Your eyes

I like it, like it

내게 푹 빠진 순간

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel when you're next to me

느껴 강렬한 Energy

그게 난 싫지 않아

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

커지는 설렘 이 감정을 붙잡아

No way to stop it, baby, when it feels so right

지금 이 느낌 Captivatin', can't explain it

"Cause every time you touch, I get a rush and I like it

Every time we touch, I get a rush and I like it, like it

The way that you" re holding me tight

I like it, like it

나로 가득한 Your eyes

I like it, like it

내게 푹 빠진 순간 (That's right)

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel when you're next to me

느껴 강렬한 Energy

그게 난 싫지 않아

I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I like it

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Verse 1:

Maybe you can't help falling in love with me, right?

I already know what you're feeling, baby

I know that you can't get me off your mind

I can read the signs

Chorus:

Ooh, even though it's a little awkward, it's perfect

I'm lovin' it, you just can't lie

You can't escape my world, no way out

No way out

Verse 2:

On your lips, something sweet

You and I, let's feel this way

Take my love

Hey, every time you touch me, it's electrifying and I like it

Chorus:

The way that you're holding me tight, I like it, like it

Your eyes are full of me, I like it, like it

The moment you're deeply into me, I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel it when you're next to me, I feel the intense energy

And I don't mind it at all, I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

Bridge:

Just like a spell, you're getting too deep into me

You're thinking about me all day long

The reason you're pretending not to know is because I know you're so cute, babe

Chorus:

Ooh, focus all your attention on me

Your eyes are chasing me like I'm hypnotized

You're already captivated by me, no way out

No way out

On your lips, something sweet

You and I, let's enjoy this moment

Take my love

Hey, every time you touch me, it's electrifying and I like it

The way that you're holding me tight, I like it, like it

Your eyes are full of me, I like it, like it

The moment you're deeply into me, I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

I can feel it when you're next to me, I feel the intense energy

And I don't mind it at all, I like it, like it

Don't you stop, you know I like it

Outro:

The growing excitement, let's hold onto this feeling

There's no way to stop it, baby, when it feels so right

This feeling right now, it's captivating, I can't explain it

'Cause every time you touch, I get a rush and I like it

Every time we touch, I get a rush and I like it, like it

Lời dịch:

Verse 1:

Có lẽ anh không thể không yêu em, phải không?

Em biết anh đang cảm thấy gì, anh yêu

Em biết anh không thể dứt em ra khỏi tâm trí

Em có thể đọc được dấu hiệu

Chorus:

Ồ, dù hơi vụng về nhưng thật hoàn hảo

Em thích điều đó, anh không thể nói dối

Anh không thể thoát khỏi thế giới của em, không lối thoát

Không lối thoát

Verse 2:

Trên môi anh, một cái gì đó ngọt ngào

Anh và em, hãy cảm nhận như thế này

Nhận lấy tình yêu của em

Này, mỗi lần anh chạm vào em, thật sảng khoái và em thích điều đó

Chorus:

Cách anh ôm chặt em, em thích, thích

Ánh mắt anh ngập tràn em, em thích, thích

Khoảnh khắc anh say đắm em, em thích, thích

Đừng dừng lại, anh biết em thích mà

Em có thể cảm nhận được khi anh bên cạnh em, em cảm nhận được năng lượng mãnh liệt

Và em không ngại chút nào, em thích, thích

Đừng dừng lại, anh biết em thích mà

Bridge:

Giống như một câu thần chú, anh đang dần bị cuốn hút

Anh nghĩ về em cả ngày

Lý do anh giả vờ không biết là vì em biết anh rất dễ thương, anh yêu

Chorus:

Ồ, tập trung hết sự chú ý vào em

Ánh mắt anh đuổi theo em như bị thôi miên

Anh đã bị mê hoặc bởi em, không lối thoát

Không lối thoát

Trên môi anh, một cái gì đó ngọt ngào

Anh và em, hãy tận hưởng khoảnh khắc này

Nhận lấy tình yêu của em

Này, mỗi lần anh chạm vào em, thật sảng khoái và em thích điều đó

Cách anh ôm chặt em, em thích, thích

Ánh mắt anh ngập tràn em, em thích, thích

Khoảnh khắc anh say đắm em, em thích, thích

Đừng dừng lại, anh biết em thích mà

Em có thể cảm nhận được khi anh bên cạnh em, em cảm nhận được năng lượng mãnh liệt

Và em không ngại chút nào, em thích, thích

Đừng dừng lại, anh biết em thích mà

Outro:

Sự phấn khích đang lớn dần, hãy giữ lấy cảm giác này

Không thể dừng lại được, anh yêu, khi cảm giác thật tuyệt vời

Cảm giác này ngay bây giờ, thật quyến rũ, em không thể giải thích được

Bởi vì mỗi lần anh chạm vào, em cảm thấy phấn khích và em thích

Mỗi lần chúng ta chạm vào nhau, em cảm thấy phấn khích và em thích, thích
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back