Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 594 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: Like You Better

Ca sĩ: Fromis_9


Lời bài hát "Like You Better" của fromis_9 nhẹ nhàng như lời thổ lộ đầu tiên, đầy e ấp nhưng chân thành. Ca từ trong trẻo, đáng yêu gợi nhớ đến cảm giác rung động khi bắt đầu thích một ai đó. Giai điệu và lời hát hòa quyện tạo nên một bức tranh tình yêu tuổi trẻ ngọt ngào và dịu dàng.


Lời bài hát:

You know what

This isn't just a moment

And once you feel it

There's no turning back

널 닮은 파도에 Dive

I can go anywhere

말해봐 뭐든 say

붉게 타는 태양의 끝에

우릴 그려볼래

Let's call ourselves the starlight

From summer days to the last dance

다쳐도 놓지 않을 이 Rendez-vous

So I know

바람 속에 몸을 맡긴채

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

널 내일이라 부를래

더 뜨겁게

Oh

달콤한 바람

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

Oh

네 꿈에 닿아 stay

네가 머문 계절 속에

끊임없이 떠다닐래

Break the compass

I let you in but

You gave me something really special

I'm gonna be with you

Like this Na Na Na

[채영/지원] You're never falling like that

[채영/지원] Never gonna be wasting our time

From summer days

To the last dance

아파도 놓지않을 이 Rendez-vous

So I know

너라면 어디든 가볼래

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

널 내일이라 부를래

더 뜨겁게

Oh

달콤한 바람

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

Oh

네 꿈에 닿아 stay

[지원/하영] 빛이 나 높은 하늘과

[지원/하영] 쏘아올린 sign

바래지지 않을 story

[나경/하영] 피어오르듯 타올라

[나경/하영] 나와 손을 뻗어 저 끝까지 high

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

널 내일이라 부를래

더 뜨겁게

It doesn't matter cause we're better

When we are together

더 외쳐 here we go

I find it funny

See? Aren't you glad we did this

Together

Our love is true cause this is too great

Phiên âm:

You know what

This isn't just a moment

And once you feel it

There's no turning back

Neol dalmeun padoe Dive

I can go anywhere

Malhaebwa mweodeun say

Bulge taneun taeyange kkeute

Uril geuryeobollae

Let's call ourselves the starlight

From summer days to the last dance

Dachyeodo nochi aneul i Rendez-vous

So I know

Baram soge momeul matginchae

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

Neol naeirira bureullae

Deo tteugeopge

Oh

Dalkomhan baram

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

Oh

Ne kkume daha stay

Nega meomun gyejeol soge

Kkeunimeopshi tteodanillae

Break the compass

I let you in but

You gave me something really special

I'm gonna be with you

Like this Na Na Na

[CY/JW] You're never falling like that

[CY/JW] Never gonna be wasting our time

From summer days

To the last dance

Apado nochianeul i Rendez-vous

So I know

Neoramyeon eodideun gabollae

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

Neol naeirira bureullae

Deo tteugeopge

Oh

Dalkomhan baram

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

Oh

Ne kkume daha stay

[JW/HY] bichi na nopeun haneulgwa

[JW/HY] ssoaollin sign

Baraejiji aneul story

[NG/HY] pieooreudeut taolla

[NG/HY] nawa soneul ppeodeo jeo kkeutkkaji high

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

Neol naeirira bureullae

Deo tteugeopge

It doesn't matter cause we're better

When we are together

Deo wechyeo here we go

I find it funny

See? Aren't you glad we did this

Together

Our love is true cause this is too great

Translation:

You know what

This isn't just a moment

And once you feel it

There's no turning back

To the waves that feel like you Dive

I can go anywhere

Tell me anything say

At the end of the blazing sun

Shall we picture us

Let's call ourselves the starlight

From summer days to the last dance

This rendezvous I won't let go even if it hurts

So I know

As I give myself to the breeze

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I'll call you my tomorrow

With more heat

Oh

Sweet whispering wind

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

Oh

Reaching your dreams stay

In the season you stayed,

I'll keep drifting endlessly

Break the compass

I let you in but

You gave me something really special

I'm gonna be with you

Like this Na Na Na

You're never falling like that

Never gonna be wasting our time

From summer days

To the last dance

This rendezvous I won't let go even if it hurts

So I know

With you, I'd go anywhere

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I'll call you my tomorrow

With more heat

Oh

Sweet wind

So hit it off

1, 2, 3, 4 Dive

Oh

Reaching your dreams stay

Shining bright, with the high sky

A sign sent soaring

A story that remains forever

Rise up like a flame,

Reach our your hand with me to the very end

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I LIKE YOU BETTER

You and I

Our love is true cause this is too great

I LIKE YOU BETTER

I'll call you my tomorrow

With more heat

It doesn't matter cause we're better

When we are together

Shout louder here we go

I find it funny

See? Aren't you glad we did this

Together

Our love is true cause this is too great​
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back