"Love Tease" là màn chơi đùa đầy quyến rũ giữa tình yêu và sự chủ động. Giai điệu sôi nổi kết hợp cùng lời ca táo bạo tạo nên cảm giác vừa ngọt ngào, vừa thách thức. I-DLE thể hiện hình ảnh người con gái nắm thế chủ động trong tình cảm - tinh tế, lôi cuốn và không dễ nắm bắt.
Bài hát: Love Tease
Ca sĩ: I-dle (아이들)
Lời bài hát:
You pull my body closer
Then I turn away
A spark of heat we're colder
Rebel is my heart, heart
I keep on closing my eyes
When you pull me back
I can't help it a lot
Baby, protect your heart, stay really far from me
Before I make you my toy
Baby, I'm a love tease, love tease
Please don't take it far until it hurts me, hurts me
Oh, yeah, I know that I'm a love tease, love tease
No one can tell me to stop, I'm just a
It's like a magic and now I got it
It's like a savage when you just want me
You know I got you tentative, falling for my tricks
"Cause if I have you, I" ll save your life
Baby, a siren's call and I'm bound to fall
I can't help it a lot
Baby, protect your heart before we start the game
Attention, you're in danger
Baby, I'm a love tease, love tease
Please don't take it far until it hurts me, hurts me
Oh, yeah, I know that I'm a love tease, love tease
No one can tell me to stop, I'm just a
Oh, pretty baby
You're driving me crazy
Don't tell me no maybes
You're spinnin' 'round my head like rodeo
Hesitating
Pick me like a daisy
I'm so tired of always waiting
You're spinnin' 'round my head like rodeo
Love tease, love tease
Please don't take it far until it hurts me, hurts me
Oh, yeah, I know that I'm a love tease, love tease
No one can tell me to stop, I'm just a
Look at me, I'm worth it
I'm picture, picture perfect
I'm making it dance
All to the night, night, night, night
Look at me, I'm worth it
I'm picture, picture perfect
I'm making it dance
All to the night, night, night, night
Bài hát: Love Tease
Ca sĩ: I-dle (아이들)
Lời bài hát:
You pull my body closer
Then I turn away
A spark of heat we're colder
Rebel is my heart, heart
I keep on closing my eyes
When you pull me back
I can't help it a lot
Baby, protect your heart, stay really far from me
Before I make you my toy
Baby, I'm a love tease, love tease
Please don't take it far until it hurts me, hurts me
Oh, yeah, I know that I'm a love tease, love tease
No one can tell me to stop, I'm just a
It's like a magic and now I got it
It's like a savage when you just want me
You know I got you tentative, falling for my tricks
"Cause if I have you, I" ll save your life
Baby, a siren's call and I'm bound to fall
I can't help it a lot
Baby, protect your heart before we start the game
Attention, you're in danger
Baby, I'm a love tease, love tease
Please don't take it far until it hurts me, hurts me
Oh, yeah, I know that I'm a love tease, love tease
No one can tell me to stop, I'm just a
Oh, pretty baby
You're driving me crazy
Don't tell me no maybes
You're spinnin' 'round my head like rodeo
Hesitating
Pick me like a daisy
I'm so tired of always waiting
You're spinnin' 'round my head like rodeo
Love tease, love tease
Please don't take it far until it hurts me, hurts me
Oh, yeah, I know that I'm a love tease, love tease
No one can tell me to stop, I'm just a
Look at me, I'm worth it
I'm picture, picture perfect
I'm making it dance
All to the night, night, night, night
Look at me, I'm worth it
I'm picture, picture perfect
I'm making it dance
All to the night, night, night, night
