Bài hát: Love you less
Thể hiện: Joji
Lời bài hát:
[Intro](Ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
[Verse 1]
Keep gettin' less of you
When I give you the best of me
Maybe my love is just too much
Can't get enough of you, no, no
But you won't set me free
You want me the more I don't show up
[Pre-Chorus]When I'm ready, you're not ready
Tryna carry this love and it's heavy, yeah
[Chorus]I'm obsessed, you're not sure
If I love you less, will you love me more?
I pull back, you come forward (Ooh-ooh)
If I love you less, will you love me more? (Ooh-ooh)
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
[Verse 2]
Wastin' my breath
"Cause you like it bettеr when there" s nonе left
When I'm not in your bed
Only time you want me there
[Pre-Chorus]But I want you so bad
Wanna give you everything that I have
This is how you should love me, yeah
[Chorus]I'm obsessed, you're not sure
If I love you less, will you love me more?
I pull back, you come forward (Ooh-ooh)
If I love you less, will you love me more? (Ooh-ooh)
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
[Outro]When I'm ready, you're not ready (Ooh-ooh)
Tryna carry this love and it's heavy, yeah (Ooh-ooh)
Ooh-ooh
If I love you less, will you love me more? (Ooh-ooh)
Ooh-ooh
If I love you less, will you love me more?
Lời dịch:
[Intro](Ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
[Verse 1]
Mình cứ dần mất nhau
Khi tôi trao đi những điều tốt nhất từ mình
Có thể tình yêu của tôi chỉ là quá nhiều
Không thể có đủ em, không, không
Nhưng em lại không để tôi tự do
Em muốn tôi hơn khi tôi không xuất hiện
[Pre-Chorus]Khi tôi sẵn sàng, em lại không sẵn sàng
Cố gắng mang tình yêu này, nhưng nó thật nặng nề, yeah
[Chorus]Tôi say mê, em thì không chắc
Nếu tôi yêu em ít hơn, liệu em sẽ yêu tôi nhiều hơn?
Tôi lùi lại, em tiến lên (Ooh-ooh)
Nếu tôi yêu em ít hơn, liệu em sẽ yêu tôi nhiều hơn? (Ooh-ooh)
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
[Verse 2]
Lãng phí hơi thở của tôi
Vì em thích khi không còn gì hết
Khi tôi không ở trong giường em
Chỉ lúc đó em mới muốn tôi ở đó
[Pre-Chorus]Nhưng tôi muốn em đến mức không thể chịu nổi
Muốn trao em tất cả những gì tôi có
Đây là cách em nên yêu tôi, yeah
[Chorus]Tôi say mê, em thì không chắc
Nếu tôi yêu em ít hơn, liệu em sẽ yêu tôi nhiều hơn?
Tôi lùi lại, em tiến lên (Ooh-ooh)
Nếu tôi yêu em ít hơn, liệu em sẽ yêu tôi nhiều hơn? (Ooh-ooh)
[Post-Chorus]Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
[Outro]Khi tôi sẵn sàng, em lại không sẵn sàng (Ooh-ooh)
Cố gắng mang tình yêu này, nhưng nó thật nặng nề, yeah (Ooh-ooh)
Ooh-ooh
Nếu tôi yêu em ít hơn, liệu em sẽ yêu tôi nhiều hơn? (Ooh-ooh)
Ooh-ooh
Nếu tôi yêu em ít hơn, liệu em sẽ yêu tôi nhiều hơn?
