Lucki
Thể hiện: Liu Grace
Một bài nhạc vui tươi cho cảm giác rất trẻ trung, nhiều năng lượng và tràn ngập tình yêu Lucki được thể hiện bởi Liu Grace và phát hành vào ngày 9 tháng 5 năm 2023. Lời bài hát có sự đầu tư, nhạc chất lượng, hình ảnh MV rực rỡ, cá tính và thú vị khi thưởng thức. Nếu bạn yêu thích cô nàng Liu Grace, có cảm tình với âm nhạc của cô nàng thì Lucki rất đáng để tận hưởng đấy.
Lyrics:
Love you chu cà mo and more
Love you chu cà mo and more
Llove you chu cà mo and more
And more and more and more than i can say
X2
Never never search for love
Yeah we never never dig for lust
I'm just on the way for passion
How miraculously
You be right exactly there for us
Tell me that im nerdy and worthy
Movie till it's rainy
Such a cozy Bobby
40 Mike Wazowski
Booth photography
Then I left my phone at the last minute
What a dizzy weekend
Love you chu cà mo and more
Love you chu cà mo and more
Llove you chu cà mo and more
And more and more and more than i can say
X2
I'm so lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky
I'm so lovely lovely i'm
So lovely lovely x3.14
Yay am such a lucky star
Being with you my lucky star
Iu anh iu aanh iu nhứt ngân hà
Nghe hơi bị sến nhưng đáng iu nhak
Yay am such a lucky star
Being with you my lucky star
Iu anh em iu anh hơn những gì em có thể nói so lovely yah
Love you chu cà mo and more
Love you chu cà mo and more
Llove you chu cà mo and more
And more and more and more than i can say
X2
Buổi sáng mua bé Channel
Chiều tối ăn bún nước lèo
A biết bé thích thì oke nhích
Đâu có gì khó đâu keoooo
Buổi sáng mua bé channel
Chiều tối ăn bún nước lèo
Now every single day just wanna hear you sayyyyyyy
I'm so lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky
I'm so lovely lovely i'm
So lovely lovely x3.14
Thể hiện: Liu Grace
Một bài nhạc vui tươi cho cảm giác rất trẻ trung, nhiều năng lượng và tràn ngập tình yêu Lucki được thể hiện bởi Liu Grace và phát hành vào ngày 9 tháng 5 năm 2023. Lời bài hát có sự đầu tư, nhạc chất lượng, hình ảnh MV rực rỡ, cá tính và thú vị khi thưởng thức. Nếu bạn yêu thích cô nàng Liu Grace, có cảm tình với âm nhạc của cô nàng thì Lucki rất đáng để tận hưởng đấy.
Lyrics:
Love you chu cà mo and more
Love you chu cà mo and more
Llove you chu cà mo and more
And more and more and more than i can say
X2
Never never search for love
Yeah we never never dig for lust
I'm just on the way for passion
How miraculously
You be right exactly there for us
Tell me that im nerdy and worthy
Movie till it's rainy
Such a cozy Bobby
40 Mike Wazowski
Booth photography
Then I left my phone at the last minute
What a dizzy weekend
Love you chu cà mo and more
Love you chu cà mo and more
Llove you chu cà mo and more
And more and more and more than i can say
X2
I'm so lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky
I'm so lovely lovely i'm
So lovely lovely x3.14
Yay am such a lucky star
Being with you my lucky star
Iu anh iu aanh iu nhứt ngân hà
Nghe hơi bị sến nhưng đáng iu nhak
Yay am such a lucky star
Being with you my lucky star
Iu anh em iu anh hơn những gì em có thể nói so lovely yah
Love you chu cà mo and more
Love you chu cà mo and more
Llove you chu cà mo and more
And more and more and more than i can say
X2
Buổi sáng mua bé Channel
Chiều tối ăn bún nước lèo
A biết bé thích thì oke nhích
Đâu có gì khó đâu keoooo
Buổi sáng mua bé channel
Chiều tối ăn bún nước lèo
Now every single day just wanna hear you sayyyyyyy
I'm so lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky i'm
So lucky lucky
I'm so lovely lovely i'm
So lovely lovely x3.14
