Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 2,016 Tìm: 0
Matrix

Thể hiện: Thai VG, B Ray
​

Album: "PURPOSE" gồm 11 ca khúc, đánh dấu hành trình âm nhạc mang đậm dấu ấn cá nhân của Thai VG – với sự góp mặt của loạt nghệ sĩ và rapper nổi tiếng, đình đám như: Suboi, Liu Grace, Vũ Thảo My, Long Nón Lá, 2Can, Kim Kunni, B Ray, Dub P, Lãng, Lil Wuyn, Kim Kunni.


Lời bài hát - Lyrics:

Intro:

Where do we go

From here

When we know it hurts

But we just can't seem to let go

From here

I know there's more

And I just want more

For my life

Verse: Thai VG

Finally made it out of the matrix

The simulation

We live in

Away from the fake shit

The mundane shit

The Day to day shit

Try to box me im a break it

Baby Rules dont apply to me

Im in my driver seat

With a bad chick beside of me

And if you ask

I dont got no time

But I always make time

For thangs that's important to me

I like to keep my space fresh and clean

I Like to wake up workout and do my thing

I like to see people round me chasing their dreams

You either real or you fake aint no in between

I used to over think

I Still kinda do

But try not to let it sink

I understand it takes time to workout the kinks

The more I focus on gettin better my problems shrinks

Focus on my goals

And everything will start to link

Hook:

Where do we go from here

When we know it hurts

But we just can't seem to let go

From here

I know there's more

And I just want more

For my life

No more hurting

Cause the love we had

Is no longer pure

Where do we go from here

When the love is gone and it all disappears

VERSE 2: B Ray

Tao vội vàng thoát khỏi nơi đó, và lao đi như ngựa phóng,

Tâm trí lạnh như băng, tim không còn lửa nóng,

Nơi ganh ghét sinh sống là ở đằng sau cánh cửa đóng,

Tao phải tự khiến mình rời đi, để thấy mình còn được sống,

Tao phải tháo mặt nạ, và lật bài ngửa,

Không thể sợ hãi thêm 1 lần nào nữa,

Đeo quá khứ như trang sức, và không cần bào chữa,

Tụi nó nói tao thay đổi, tao hỏi vậy sao mày vẫn chưa?

I mean,

I used to dream of these moments,

Now they just moments, you know..

Had to leave fake friends behind,

But they was dead weight, had to travel light,

Vì mỗi bước tao đi, thì vài bóng người lại phải khuất,

Và mỗi khoản tiền là 1 cái tên tao đánh mất.

Mỗi chiến thắng là 1 gương mặt tao đã không còn có thể gọi,

Mỗi chuyến bay riêng có thêm 1 chiếc ghế trống mà tao phải để dành.

Hook:

Where do we go from here

When we know it hurts

But we just can't seem to let go

From here

I know there's more

And I just want more

For my life

No more hurting

Cause the love we had

Is no longer pure

Where do we go from here

When the love is gone and it all disappears

Verse 3: Thai VG

I used feel bad for not wanting to come

But if it aint for me

I rather stay my ass at home

Rather work

Rather chill rather be alone

Can't be around shit

That dont feed my soul

Im on my next phase

On a new page

Applying everything I learned from the dope game

Making use of my skills in a good way

But dont ever try to judge me from where I came

So many thangs changed

But ill be alright

Life flash right before you

Like strobe lights

This is my life

So many long night

You can't walk in my shoes it don't fit right

But im still the same

Just more clearer

And no we not the same

Dont come near us

So many want to talk

But I can't hear it

All the jealousy and hate

Can't kill my spirit

Hook:

Where do we go from here

When we know it hurts

But we just can't seem to let go

From here

I know there's more

And I just want more

For my life

No more hurting

Cause the love we had

Is no longer pure

Where do we go from here

When the love is gone and it all disappears​
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back