Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 373 Tìm: 0
"Mekong Baby" là một bản tình ca hiện đại, ngập tràn cảm giác lãng mạn và rung động đầu đời. Lời bài hát thể hiện sự chân thành, nhẹ nhàng nhưng cũng đầy say mê, muốn bảo vệ và ở bên người mình yêu. Giai điệu tươi sáng cùng hình ảnh "Mekong baby" khiến ca khúc vừa gần gũi vừa quyến rũ.

Bài hát: Mekong baby

Thể hiện: Mint

Lời bài hát:


Right now I want you, can you feel that vibe

Do not let anybody stare, you are mine tonight

Tuck you in, whisper good night

I am gonna let you know I like you, alright

Mekong baby, you are fine as hell

You do not have to fake it, just be yourself

If you do not love me, I will wish you well

But if you do, we are gonna break that spell

Heard you think I am playing games, who told you that

They be talking on my name, but I do not fall for that

You say you want a real one, I can show you facts

If you are talking about love, I can handle that

Little baby got that glow, brown skin in the light

When she walks up in the place, yeah she shines so bright

I have been watching from afar, trying to play it right

Now I am trying to slide through, spend the whole damn night

Pretty little thing, what is your sign

If I wish you luck, would you be mine

Damn that smile, it kills my mind

You are the only one I see tonight

Right now I want you, can you feel that vibe

Do not let anybody stare, you are mine tonight

Tuck you in, whisper good night

I am gonna let you know I like you, alright

Mekong baby, you are fine as hell

You do not have to fake it, just be yourself

If you do not love me, I will wish you well

But if you do, we are gonna break that spell

Hey baby love, can I call you that

If you say no, I am gonna take it back

You do not need no one when you got my back

Heart on sleeve, cannot hide that fact

I am not trying to share, you are mine, alright

You could come through, stay all night

If we link up, we are gonna lose that light

I am gonna show you love, make it feel just right

Pretty little thing, what is your sign

If I wish you luck, would you be mine

Damn that smile, it kills my mind

You are the only one I see tonight

Right now I want you, can you feel that vibe

Do not let anybody stare, you are mine tonight

Tuck you in, whisper good night

I am gonna let you know I like you, alright

Mekong baby, you are fine as hell

You do not have to fake it, just be yourself

If you do not love me, I will wish you well

But if you do, we are gonna break that spell
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back