Milkshake
- MAVE -
- MAVE -
Bài hát "Milkshake" thể hiện bởi MAVE được phát hành vào ngày 30/11/2023 thuộc EP What's My Name của nhóm nhạc nữ ảo MAVE. Bài hát dường như nói về việc đi theo phong cách độc nhất, sự tự tin và cá tính của mình. Lời bài hát gợi ra một cảm giác tự tin và khát khao được nổi trội so với đám đông.
Phiên âm:
Hello, yeah
Hat tteugeoun taeyang watch out (Watch out)
Acha han geu sungan slap down (Slap down)
Baby, someone call me doctor
Hot, hot, watta, blah, blah, so what? (Yeah)
Onjongil, I'm so busy
Taneun jeo taeyangbichi
Nal tto jujeoanchyeodo
Get it started, where we go
(La-la-la-la) Come on give me that, give me that ice
(La-la-la-la) meotdaero sangsanghae, cherry on top
Seolletdamyeon girls, wake up, please
Know you want it sweet, know you want it sweet
You're such a cool back
Come on, get up, we will break this hurdle
Push back, push back
Sangsanghae neon neomanui recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, deo heundeureo bwa, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, deo dalkomhaji, milkshake
Cool back, nege julge, milkshake
You know, babe, that's my jam
Maseul bwa like Snow White
I go boom, chagapge
Can I freeze you, babe?
I'm picky and check it
My standards are high, yeah, 'cause
Gotta be cool, gotta be sweet
Gotta be real, I
Yeah, welcome to my kitchen
Nae styleeun saljjak kitsch
Oops, gollanhan episode
I don't care and here we go
(La-la-la-la) Come on give me more, give me more ice
(La-la-la-la) seotbulli geokjeong ma, yeah, we to top
Mame deulmyeon girls, take off, please
So tell me what you're waiting for
You're such a cool back
Come on, get up, we will break this hurdle
Push back, push back
Sangsanghae neon neomanui recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, deo heundeureo bwa, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, deo dalkomhaji, milkshake
Cool back, nege julge, milkshake
Make way (Na-na-na, na-na)
Make way (Na-na-na, na-na)
Hey, girls, imi you got it
Ah, jungdokdoeji, right? (Shake, shake, shake)
Oh, come on, yeah, get up, jeulgimyeon dwae mwodeun
Face up, face up
Deoulsurok binnal my recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, deo heundeureo bwa, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, deo dalkomhaji, milkshake
Cool back (Taste, itji mothal geoya)
Ah, shake, shake, yeah, han ip gadeuk milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, neol sarojabeul milkshake
Cool back, give me that, my milkshake
Lời bài hát:
Hello, yeah
핫 뜨거운 태양 watch out (Watch out)
아차 한 그 순간 slap down (Slap down)
Baby, someone call me doctor
Hot, hot, watta, blah, blah, so what? (Yeah)
온종일, I'm so busy
타는 저 태양빛이
날 또 주저앉혀도
Get it started, where we go
(La-la-la-la) Come on give me that, give me that ice
(La-la-la-la) 멋대로 상상해, cherry on top
설렜다면 girls, wake up, please
Know you want it sweet, know you want it sweet
You're such a cool back
Come on, get up, we will break this hurdle
Push back, push back
상상해 넌 너만의 recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, 더 흔들어 봐, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, 더 달콤하지, milkshake
Cool back, 네게 줄게, milkshake
You know, babe, that's my jam
맛을 봐 like Snow White
I go boom, 차갑게
Can I freeze you, babe?
I'm picky and check it
My standards are high, yeah, 'cause
Gotta be cool, gotta be sweet
Gotta be real, I
Yeah, welcome to my kitchen
내 style은 살짝 kitsch
Oops, 곤란한 episode
I don't care and here we go
(La-la-la-la) Come on give me more, give me more ice
(La-la-la-la) 섣불리 걱정 마, yeah, we to top
맘에 들면 girls, take off, please
So tell me what you're waiting for
You're such a cool back
Come on, get up, we will break this hurdle
Push back, push back
상상해 넌 너만의 recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, 더 흔들어 봐, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, 더 달콤하지, milkshake
Cool back, 네게 줄게, milkshake
Make way (Na-na-na, na-na)
Make way (Na-na-na, na-na)
Hey, girls, 이미 you got it
Ah, 중독되지, right? (Shake, shake, shake)
Oh, come on, yeah, get up, 즐기면 돼 뭐든
Face up, face up
더울수록 빛날 my recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, 더 흔들어 봐, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, 더 달콤하지, milkshake
Cool back (Taste, 잊지 못할 거야)
Ah, shake, shake, yeah, 한 입 가득 milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, 널 사로잡을 milkshake
Cool back, give me that, my milkshake
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
Hello, yeah
The scorching sun, watch out (Watch out)
Oh, in that moment, slap down (Slap down)
Baby, someone call me doctor
Hot, hot, watta, blah, blah, so what? (Yeah)
All day, I'm so busy
The burning sunlight
Even if it makes me hesitate again
Get it started, where we go
(La-la-la-la) Come on, give me that, give me that ice
(La-la-la-la) Imagine freely, cherry on top
If you're excited, girls, wake up, please
Know you want it sweet, know you want it sweet
You're such a cool back
Come on, get up, we will break this hurdle
Push back, push back
Imagine, you have your own recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, shake it more, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, sweeter, milkshake
Cool back, I'll give it to you, milkshake
You know, babe, that's my jam
Taste it like Snow White
I go boom, so cold
Can I freeze you, babe?
I'm picky and check it
My standards are high, yeah, 'cause
Gotta be cool, gotta be sweet
Gotta be real, I
Yeah, welcome to my kitchen
My style is a bit kitsch
Oops, a tricky episode
I don't care and here we go
(La-la-la-la) Come on, give me more, give me more ice
(La-la-la-la) Don't worry too much, yeah, we to the top
If you like it, girls, take off, please
So tell me what you're waiting for
You're such a cool back
Come on, get up, we will break this hurdle
Push back, push back
Imagine, you have your own recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, shake it more, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, sweeter, milkshake
Cool back, I'll give it to you, milkshake
Make way (Na-na-na, na-na)
Make way (Na-na-na, na-na)
Hey, girls, you've already got it
Ah, addicted, right? (Shake, shake, shake)
Oh, come on, yeah, get up, just enjoy anything
Face up, face up
The hotter, the more it will shine, my recipe
Cool back, I like that
Ah, shake, shake, shake it more, milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, sweeter, milkshake
Cool back (Taste, you won't forget)
Ah, shake, shake, yeah, one mouthful of milkshake
Shake, shake, yeah, I like it like a milkshake
Ah, shake, shake, a captivating milkshake
Cool back, give me that, my milkshake
