Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 409 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát là tuyên ngôn mạnh mẽ của một người nghệ sĩ không ngừng nỗ lực, vượt qua định kiến và khó khăn để khẳng định giá trị bản thân. Dù bị chỉ trích hay hiểu lầm, họ vẫn kiên định theo đuổi đam mê, lấy âm nhạc làm động lực sống và niềm tin vững chắc.

Bài hát: Mind

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Don't have time to take a rest

There's still much work to do the next

Always find ways to do the best

A direction no one can do the guess

You look at life through a narrow lens

Decry me but your mama is my fan

The world is not great like Wonderland

It is hot and harsh like summer, man

Be humble

Make it low

Get some more

I don't know

What they show

Let them roll

I'm so tired and busy racing against time

Cause' I realize when I fell, no ghost came

I need to work before it's too late

Chill life, sublime when standing on stage

Building my fame to give weight to what I say

Toxic, bae I don't care

Earn money, buy something rare

Precious herbs nourish my hair

A quality lover, that's great, I swear

Level up, level up

Upgrade yourself day by day

Level up, level up

One horse alone on my journey

Helped you then you betrayed me

So I just live with my honey

Music notes that I create

That's all, no menage

Don't have time to take a rest

There's still much work to do the next

Always find ways to do the best

A direction no one can do the guess

You look at life through a narrow lens

Decry me but your mama is my fan

The world is not great like Wonderland

It is hot and harsh like summer, man

Close and bury myself in music

Let that time pass quickly

What I did, I'm sure no one will

Support or like it, but I believe in myself

Don't wanna see me

I'm gonna go

Sing, rap like shhh

I'm gonna go

Overrated

I'm gonna go

The baddest chick

I'm gonna go

What can a contest fucking prove?

Become a villain the way they do

It's like deja vu

That's fun

I do it for my audience

You don't even know, you talked nonsense

Asking me to accept it

Bitches, If it's right, I'm willing

Made fun of me, got some dirty fame

They thought that I would be ashamed

But that only helped me strong and glam

Just have money is sent back regularly to my fam

Live for meaning, after all, everyone just has a few kilograms left

Going through a few defeats

Thank myself for not being quit

If you're tired, baby take a sip

Just living and chillin' guy

Time will be the best reply

Music is like the biggie vibe

Always be honest, never lie

Don't have time to take a rest

There's still much work to do the next

Always find ways to do the best

A direction no one can do the guess

You look at life through a narrow lens

Decry me but your mama is my fan

The world is not great like Wonderland

It is hot and harsh like summer, man
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back