Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 464 Tìm: 0

Lời bài hát thể hiện nỗi nhớ day dứt và sự cô đơn của một người chưa thể quên đi tình yêu đã mất.

Dù cố gắng bận rộn để quên, nhưng hình bóng người ấy vẫn luôn ám ảnh trong tâm trí, khiến trái tim thêm mệt mỏi.

Bài hát: Moody

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


I keep wondering why I keep missing you

I try to busy but I can't forget you

I don't want to immerse myself in it

I'm very tired but I have to face it

Answer me what is love?

Giving me, I need some stuff

Talkin' me how to curb up

Please wake me up

I really want to meet you

Can we talk for a bit?

I want to find a solution

But unfortunately you don't want to

We really end up like that? (No, no, no)

Why is it so fast?

I can't believe that

We will never last

It was in the past

It was in the past

I keep wondering why I keep missing you

I try to busy but I can't forget you

I don't want to immerse myself in it

I'm very tired but I have to face it

Baby! I hope you like it

I know I selfish

But you're my habit

I miss when you were mine

Sometimes, I feel pain

I just wanna hold you tight

Talkin' how drained I am

We really end up like that? (No, no, no)

Why is it so fast?

I can't believe that

We will never last

It was in the past

It was in the past

I keep wondering why I keep missing you

I try to busy but I can't forget you

I don't want to immerse myself in it

I'm very tired but I have to face it

I keep wondering why I keep missing you

I try to busy but I can't forget you

I don't want to immerse myself in it

I'm very tired but I have to face it
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back