Bài hát: Mosquito
Ca sĩ: PinkPantheress
"Mosquito" của PinkPantheress là bài hát xoáy sâu vào mong muốn phức tạp của một người đang yêu sâu sắc hoặc say mê ai đó. Nó khám phá sự khao khát, sự dễ tổn thương và cảm giác bị thôi thúc bởi mối quan hệ mơ hồ. Hãy cùng nghe và thưởng thức ca khúc dưới đây nhé!
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: PinkPantheress]
On a Monday (Monday)
Can I see you? (Can I see you)
Can I check my number (Check my numbers)
"Cause I want to? (Want to)
I know it" s annoying (It's annoying)
How much I do
Spending you the day that I went (The day that I went)
The day that I went
Another day went, maybe Tuesday? (Tuesday)
Can I spend a fortune (Fortune)
"Cause I want to? (" Cuse I want to)
I know it's a pulling (A pulling) how I lose you
Spending ever day that I want (Day that I want)
The day that I went
What happened to me?
[Chorus: PinkPantheress]
"Cause I just had a dream I was dead (Dead)
And I only cared" cause I was taken from you (For you)
You're the only thing that I own (That I own)
I'd hear my bell ring, I'd only answer for you
[Post-Chorus: PinkPantheress]
For you, for you, for you, for you
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
[Verse 2: PinkPantheress]
I had prayed out loud and Lord
You answered me too early
I was too young starting out
Now I'm too scared that you might leave me
I feel like I'm still a child
Because I always cross my fingers (At your way)
Now you're sitting in a town
"Cause I" m too scared to take you out
(I don't wanna wait)
Now save me (Save me, save me)
[Chorus: PinkPantheress]
"Cause I just had a dream I was dead (Dead)
And I only cared" cause I was taken from you (For you)
You're the only thing that I own (That I own)
I'd hear my bell ring, I'd only answer for you
[Post-Chorus: PinkPantheress]
For you, for you, for you, for you
For you, for you, for you, for you
[Verse 3: PinkPantheress]
On a Monday (Monday)
Can I see you? (Can I see you)
Can I check my- (Can I check my-)
"Cause I want to? (Want to)
I know it" s annoying (It's annoying)
How much I do (I do)
Spending you the day that I went (The day that I went
The day that I went (The day that I went)
Another day went (Another day went)
Maybe Tuesday? (Tuesday)
Can I spend a fortune (Fortune)
"Cause I want to? (Want to)
I know it" s a pulling (A pulling)
Spending everyday that I want the day that I went
What happened to me?
[Chorus: PinkPantheress]
"Cause I just had a dream I was dead (Dead)
And I only cared" cause I was taken from you (For you)
You're the only thing that I own (That I own)
I'd hear my bell ring, I'd only answer for you
[Outro: PinkPantheress]
For you, for you, for you, for you
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na
Ca sĩ: PinkPantheress
"Mosquito" của PinkPantheress là bài hát xoáy sâu vào mong muốn phức tạp của một người đang yêu sâu sắc hoặc say mê ai đó. Nó khám phá sự khao khát, sự dễ tổn thương và cảm giác bị thôi thúc bởi mối quan hệ mơ hồ. Hãy cùng nghe và thưởng thức ca khúc dưới đây nhé!
Lời bài hát:
[Verse 1: PinkPantheress]
On a Monday (Monday)
Can I see you? (Can I see you)
Can I check my number (Check my numbers)
"Cause I want to? (Want to)
I know it" s annoying (It's annoying)
How much I do
Spending you the day that I went (The day that I went)
The day that I went
Another day went, maybe Tuesday? (Tuesday)
Can I spend a fortune (Fortune)
"Cause I want to? (" Cuse I want to)
I know it's a pulling (A pulling) how I lose you
Spending ever day that I want (Day that I want)
The day that I went
What happened to me?
[Chorus: PinkPantheress]
"Cause I just had a dream I was dead (Dead)
And I only cared" cause I was taken from you (For you)
You're the only thing that I own (That I own)
I'd hear my bell ring, I'd only answer for you
[Post-Chorus: PinkPantheress]
For you, for you, for you, for you
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
[Verse 2: PinkPantheress]
I had prayed out loud and Lord
You answered me too early
I was too young starting out
Now I'm too scared that you might leave me
I feel like I'm still a child
Because I always cross my fingers (At your way)
Now you're sitting in a town
"Cause I" m too scared to take you out
(I don't wanna wait)
Now save me (Save me, save me)
[Chorus: PinkPantheress]
"Cause I just had a dream I was dead (Dead)
And I only cared" cause I was taken from you (For you)
You're the only thing that I own (That I own)
I'd hear my bell ring, I'd only answer for you
[Post-Chorus: PinkPantheress]
For you, for you, for you, for you
For you, for you, for you, for you
[Verse 3: PinkPantheress]
On a Monday (Monday)
Can I see you? (Can I see you)
Can I check my- (Can I check my-)
"Cause I want to? (Want to)
I know it" s annoying (It's annoying)
How much I do (I do)
Spending you the day that I went (The day that I went
The day that I went (The day that I went)
Another day went (Another day went)
Maybe Tuesday? (Tuesday)
Can I spend a fortune (Fortune)
"Cause I want to? (Want to)
I know it" s a pulling (A pulling)
Spending everyday that I want the day that I went
What happened to me?
[Chorus: PinkPantheress]
"Cause I just had a dream I was dead (Dead)
And I only cared" cause I was taken from you (For you)
You're the only thing that I own (That I own)
I'd hear my bell ring, I'd only answer for you
[Outro: PinkPantheress]
For you, for you, for you, for you
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na
