Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,083 Tìm: 0
My 808

- Kiss Of Life -​

Bài hát "My 808" thể hiện bởi KISS OF LIFE vừa được phát hành vào ngày 8/11/2023 thuộc Mini Album thứ 2 Born to be XX của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát ngợi ca sức mạnh và tầm ảnh hưởng của âm nhạc, đặc biệt thông qua việc sử dụng máy đánh trống 808. Lời bài hát truyền tải một cảm giác hào hứng và tràn đầy năng lượng, thôi thúc người nghe hãy sánh bước bên nhau và tận hưởng những trải nghiệm không thể nào quên.


Phiên âm:

Pull up, come to my table

Turn up, ollyeo jeo fader

Louder, kkaewobeoryeo neighbors

Now we here, da deullige tell 'em

Best ever, best night ever

Line like a cello, nuga silkesseo

So come line up, nollagin illeo

Ready for the best time of your life

Eight-o-eight

Eight-o-eight

I see ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight

Jigeum i neukkimdaero feel my bass

Jjarithan urimanui celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

Jjarithan urimanui celebrate

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

So what? Eight-o-eight buzzin'

All night, jayuropge work it

Just get, umjingnyeo ne body

Siren, they think it's an earthquake

Game changer, girls with new flavor

Ppeonhan geon never, we raise the level

So come pull up, mwodeun jeojilleo

Gonna be the best time of my life, yeah

I see ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight

Jigeum i neukkimdaero feel my bass (I think you like it, yeah)

Jjarithan urimanui celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight (Oh, my)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Oh, my)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

Jjarithan urimanui celebrate

Say olé, olé, my (Olé, olé, my; Eight-o-eight)

Neoui momeun machi kkwak jjanaen lemonade

Eopseo yeonghoni just under my feet

Do you think you'll stay all night?

"Cause I, apjangseol ge nal ttarawa bwa

I bamui kkeutkkaji gal running mate (Running mate)

Seodureul pillyoneun eopji, keep your pace (Keep your pace)

Umjingnyeo, just feel the bass (Yeah)

Both hands on my eight-o-eight

Eight-o-eight

Eight-o-eight

You deserve to live your best life

I see ya lookin" at my eight-o-eight

Jigeum i neukkimdaero feel my bass

Jjarithan urimanui celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight (i neukkimdaero feel my bass)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Put your hands on me)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Now)

Jjarithan urimanui celebrate

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Oh, yeah, yeah)

Olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight) (Eight-o-eight, yeah)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

Simjangui sorin machi eight-o-eight

Say olé, olé, my

Lời bài hát:

Pull up, come to my table

Turn up, 올려 저 fader

Louder, 깨워버려 neighbors

Now we here, 다 들리게 tell 'em

Best ever, best night ever

Line like a cello, 누가 싫겠어

So come line up, 놀라긴 일러

Ready for the best time of your life

Eight-o-eight

Eight-o-eight

I see ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight

지금 이 느낌대로 feel my bass

짜릿한 우리만의 celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

짜릿한 우리만의 celebrate

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

So what? Eight-o-eight buzzin'

All night, 자유롭게 work it

Just get, 움직여 네 body

Siren, they think it's an earthquake

Game changer, girls with new flavor

뻔한 건 never, we raise the level

So come pull up, 뭐든 저질러

Gonna be the best time of my life, yeah

I see ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight

지금 이 느낌대로 feel my bass (I think you like it, yeah)

짜릿한 우리만의 celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight (Oh, my)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Oh, my)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

짜릿한 우리만의 celebrate

Say olé, olé, my (Olé, olé, my; Eight-o-eight)

너의 몸은 마치 꽉 짜낸 lemonade

없어 영혼이 just under my feet

Do you think you'll stay all night?

"Cause I, 앞장설 게 날 따라와 봐

이 밤의 끝까지 갈 running mate (Running mate)

서두를 필요는 없지, keep your pace (Keep your pace)

움직여, just feel the bass (Yeah)

Both hands on my eight-o-eight

Eight-o-eight

Eight-o-eight

You deserve to live your best life

I see ya lookin" at my eight-o-eight

지금 이 느낌대로 feel my bass

짜릿한 우리만의 celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my eight-o-eight (이 느낌대로 feel my bass)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Put your hands on me)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Now)

짜릿한 우리만의 celebrate

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight; Oh, yeah, yeah)

Olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight) (Eight-o-eight, yeah)

Say olé, olé, my (Eight-o-eight)

심장의 소린 마치 eight-o-eight

Say olé, olé, my

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

Pull up come to my table

Turn up, turn up that fader

Wake up Louder, Neighbors

Now we here so you can hear everything Tell'em

Best ever best night ever

Line like a cello Who wouldn't like that?

So come line up, it's too early to be surprised

Ready for the best time of your life

808

808

I see ya lookin' at my 808

Feel ma bass the way I feel right now

Our own thrilling Celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my 808

Say ole ole my 808

Say ole ole my 808

Our own thrilling Celebrate

Say ole ole my 808

So what 808 Buzzin'

All night, freely Work it

Just get move your body

Siren they think it's an earthquake

Game changer girls with new flavor

The obvious thing is Never, we raise the level

So come pull up, commit anything

Gonna be the best time of my life yeah

I see ya lookin' at my 808

Feel ma bass the way I feel right now

Our own thrilling Celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my 808

Say ole ole my 808

Say ole ole my 808

Our own thrilling Celebrate

Say ole ole my 808

Your body is like squeezed Lemonade

I don't have a soul, just under my feet

Do you think you'll stay all night

Cause uh I'll take the lead, follow me

I'll go until the end of the night

Running mate (Running mate)

There is no need to rush, keep your pace

(Keep your pace)

Move, just feel the bass (Yeah)

Both hands on my 808

808

808

You deserve to live your best life

I see ya lookin' at my 808

Feel ma bass the way I feel right now

Our own thrilling Celebrate

The way ya lookin' at my 808

Say ole ole my 808

Say ole ole my 808

Our own thrilling Celebrate

Say ole ole my 808

Ole ole my 808

Say ole ole my 808

The sound of the heart is like 808

Say ole ole my
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back