Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,315 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: My world

Ca sĩ: Avril Lavigne

Lyrics:


Please tell me what is taking place,

Cause I can't seem to find a trace,

Guess it must've got erased somehow,

Probably cause I always forgetEverytime someone tells me their name,

It's always gotta be the same.

(In my World)

Never wore cover-up,

Always beat the boys up,

Grew up in a five thousand population town,

Made my money by cutting grass,

Got fired by fried chicken ass,

All in a small town, Napanee.

You know I always stay up without sleepin',

And think to myself,

Where do I belong forever,

In whose arms, the time and place?

[Chorus:]

Can't help if I space in a daze,

My eyes tune out the other way,

I may switch off and go in a daydream,

In this head my thoughts are deep,

But sometimes I can't even speak,

Would someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

I never spend less than an hour,

Washin' my hair in the shower,

It always takes 5 hours to make it straight,

So I'll braid it in a zillion braids,

Though it may take all friggen day,

There's nothin' else better to do anyway.

When you're all alone in the lands of forever,

Lay under the milky way,

On and on it's getting too late out,

I'm not in love this time this night.

[Chorus:]

Can't help if I space in a daze,

My eyes tune out the other way,

I may switch off and go in a daydream,

In this head my thoughts are deep,

But sometimes I can't even speak,

Would someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

(la la la la)

Take some time,

Mellow out,

Party up,

But don't fall down,

Don't get caught,

Sneak out of the house.

[Chorus:]

Can't help if I space in a daze,

My eyes tune out the other way,

I may switch off and go in a daydream,

In this head my thoughts are deep,

But sometimes I can't even speak,

Would someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

Can't help if I space in a daze,

My eyes tune out the other way,

I may switch off and go in a daydream,

In this head my thoughts are deep,

But sometimes I can't even speak,

Would someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

Dịch:

Xin hãy nói cho tôi biết cái quái gì đang diễn ra thế

Bởi vì tôi chả tìm thấy tí dấu hiệu nào cả

Tôi đoán là nó đã được xóa đi bằng cách nào đó

Có thể là tôi đã quên

Mỗi khi ai đó nói tên họ cho tôi

Luôn luôn như vậy

Ch ả phải đ ưa ra l ý do biện hộ nào cả

Tôi luôn đánh bầm dập những thằng ku trai

Tôi lớn lên trong thị trấn chỉ có dân số ở 5000 người

Tôi bị đu ổi việc chỉ vì mấy cái đùi gà nướng

Tất cả những chuyện vớ vẩn ấy đều ở đây, ngôi làng nhỏ Napanee

Tôi biết thuộc về nơi nào mãi mãi đây

Và tôi sẽ nằm trong vòng tay ai, lúc nào, ở đâu?

Tôi không thể không trôi nổi trong sự mê mẩn ấy

Đôi mắt tôi hình như hướng về nơi khác

Tôi tắt đèn và bắt đầu mộng mị

Trong cái đầu trống ng, những suy nghĩ của tôi lại thật sâu sắc

Nhưng đôi khi tôi chả thể nói ra

Liệu mọi người có thể là chính mình và không giả dối không?

Tôi lại một lần nữa thoát ly khỏi thế giới của mình

Tôi không bao h gội đầu ít hơn 1 tiếng

Duỗi thẳng ra cũng mất 5 phút

Thế là tôi buộc nó bằng cả đống buộc tóc.

Kể cả khi nó mất cả ngày thì cũng chả có việc gì khá khẩm hơn cho tôi làm

Khi mà bạn cô đơn mãi ở một vùng đất

Nằm dưới dải ngân hà

Rồi càng lúc càng muộn

Tôi chả thích thú cái thời khắc ấy

Dùng chút thời gian

Say một tí, tiệc tùng một chút đi

Nhưng đừng quá đà

Đừng có mà để bị bắt quả tang đang trốn ra khỏi nhà như tôi đây
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back