Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 372 Tìm: 0

Bài hát này mang đậm tính tự sự và truyền cảm hứng, thể hiện hành trình vượt qua khó khăn, cô đơn để khẳng định bản thân. Người hát đối diện với những tổn thương, sự hoài nghi và cô lập, nhưng chính nghị lực và tình yêu dành cho gia đình đã giúp họ đứng vững. Lời ca chất chứa niềm kiên định và ý chí mạnh mẽ - dẫu từng vấp ngã, họ vẫn biến nỗi đau thành sức mạnh, biến âm nhạc thành cách chữa lành và khẳng định giá trị của chính mình.

Bài hát: Myself

Thể hiện: Shayda

Lời bài hát:


Sometime, I don't love myself

Because lots of stories were stale

But I wanna stand on stage

My enemies have to imitate

Make up my mind

Turn it up my line

I know what I try

It seems like everyone is leaving me

Only except family and my bobby

But I know that's just sad reality

Also know that successful are always lonely

Even those time that I swerve

Problem on my way

Scared but I swore

Not letting them be swayed

Every night I pray

So I found

Own sound

Let it count

Up and down

Responsibility

For my family

And just nobody

Could help beyond me

So one day I have

Have enough reckless

Can step out of where safe

The first time was difficult, so I wept

Used to be wrong

And I also know that how I used to be strong

So I bring at all that into my songs

It was healing and releasing me a lot

After stumble time, I realize one thing

Don't explain to one who don't understand me

No one can push me down, really

So I found

Own sound

Let it count

Up and down

Responsibility

For my family

And just nobody

Could help beyond me
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back