Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,152 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: Not The Only One

Ca sĩ: Avril Lavigne

Lyrics:


He'd already asked for my number

When will he call? , I wonder

I'd give it away on a Friday

I haven't heard a friggin' now it's Wednesday

I don't know what he's thinking,

He can leave me alone and I'll be waiting

I don't think so

There's other fish in the sea

Who would love to swim with me

You're not the only one

Out there for me,

And I know (and I know),

You're not the only one

Who's gonna be

For me (for me)

There's other fishes in the sea

There's other fishes in the sea

You finally called and I'm not home

Don't even bother at all

Can't remember what he looks like

It's been 14 days, that's not my type

I know they're not all like that

There's gotta be some that don't think they're all that

Yes I know so,

There's other fish in the sea

Who would love to swim with me

You're not the only one

Out there for me,

And I know (and I know),

You're not the only one

Who's gonna be

For me (for me)

There's other fishes in the sea

There's other fishes in the sea (in the sea)

There's other fishes in the sea

There's other fishes in the sea (fishes in the sea)

You're not the only one

Out there for me,

And I know (and I know),

You're not the only one

Who's gonna be (be)

For me (for me)

You're not the only one

(There's other fishes in the sea)

You're not the only one

(There's other fishes in the sea)

You're not the only one

(There's other fishes in the sea)

You're not the only one

(There's other fishes in the sea)

Dịch:

Anh ấy vừa xin số địên thoại của tôi

Khi nào thì anh gọi nhỉ? Tôi cứ tự hỏi mình mãi

Thứ 6 tôi cho anh số

Hôm nay đã là thứ 4, tôi vẫn chẳng nghe thấy cuộc gọi nào

Tôi không biết anh ta đang ngẫm nghĩ cái quái gì nữa

Anh ta có thể bỏ mặc tôi và tôi thì cứ vẫn chờ đợi mỏi mòn

Tôi không nghĩ như vậy

Vẫn còn chú cá khác ở ngoài biển cả

Sẽ thích thú bơi cùng với tôi

Anh không phải là người duy nhất

Ở ngoài đó vì tôi

Và tôi biết, tôi biết chứ

Anh không phải người duy nhất

Sẽ sống

Cho tôi

Còn rất nhiều chú cá khác nữa ngoài biển cả x2

Cuối cùng anh cũng gọi nhưng tôi lại không có ở nhà

Chẳng có gì đáng bận tâm cả

Không thể nhớ nổi anh ta trông ra sao

Đã là 14 ngày, đó không phải là mẫu người của tôi

Tôi hiểu rằng không phải tất cả đều vậy

Có một số thứ đừng nên nghĩ nó hoàn toàn như thế

Phải rồi, tôi biết mà

Vẫn còn chú cá khác ở ngoài biển cả

Sẽ thích thú bơi cùng với tôi

Anh không phải là người duy nhất

Ở ngoài đó vì tôi

Và tôi biết, tôi biết chứ

Anh không phải người duy nhất

Sẽ sống

Cho tôi

Anh không phải là người duy nhất

Còn rất nhiều chú cá khác nữa ngoài biển cả

* * *
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back