Phạm Anh

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
9 ❤︎ Bài viết: 3239 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,071 Tìm: 0
Bài hát: On My Youth (遗憾效应)

Ca sĩ: WayV (威神V)


Lời bài hát:


Oh 能够回到你微笑的起点

如果心碎能被复原完美

我们之间能不能倒回

I don't know why, why

Uh 伤痕错误倾斜你的期待

你给的爱理所当然不在

插手回忆 想重新改变 遗憾未来

Uh, listen, uhm

浓雾散开看更清楚

谎言像扎根的朽木

It was all out of my control

还来不及懂得成熟 For you

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay, ay, you can blame it on that

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay 留下遗憾 past life

Mm, mm 想抹去那伤害

Way too much juice

Ay, ay, I can't even walk right

Mm, mm, I can't even talk right

"Cause I blame it on my youth

Ay, ay 留下遗憾 past life

Mm, mm, caught up in the past

I know they say that we" re too young

Every day we're growing

They say we're too dumb

Problem is that we don't know it

Anyway, any day, any case we gon' elevate

We gon' make mistakes

We'll get there even if it's late

Young we wanna celebrate

Love and we never hesitate

Hate that we miscommunicate

Times that we wanna walk away

Why, why, why you just runaway

爱定格的瞬间 将此刻包围

Yeah, I could blame it on the rain

I could blame it on the pain

I could blame it on my ego

Put a cross against my name

无法悔过 青春里的结果

在徘徊背对背地走

You got me better know

还在童话世界来不及长大

让爱风化任时间崩塌

就算不想结束

倒叙记忆in my views

每一次倒述

Call it back it up my

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay, ay, you can blame it on that

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay 留下遗憾 past life

Mm, mm 想抹去那伤害

Way too much juice

Ay, ay, I can't even walk right

Mm, mm, I can't even talk right

"Cause I blame it on my youth

Ay, ay 留下遗憾 past life

Mm, mm, caught up in the past

Maybe I had to lose you

是空白流浪未来

我回头细数伤害

To know I" m deep in regret

Now your surface is cold

冷却后的眼眸

不该沉默伪装所有错

So I need to tell ya

Blame it on my youth

浓雾散开看更清楚

谎言像扎根的朽木

It was all out of my control

还来不及懂得成熟 For you

Blame it on my youth

You can blame it on

You can blame it on that

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay 留下遗憾 past life

Mm, mm 想抹去那伤害

Way too much juice

Ay, ay, I can't even walk right

Mm, mm, I can't even talk right

Got me and truth, yeah

Blame it on my youth

You can blame it on

You can blame it on

You can blame it on that

You can blame it on my youth

Phiên âm:

Oh Nénggòu húi dào nǐ wéixìao de qǐdiǎn

Rúguǒ xīn sùi néng bèi fùyúan wánměi

Wǒmen zhī jiān néng bùnéng dào húi

I don't know why, why

Uh shānghén cuòwù qīngxié nǐ de qídài

Nǐ gěi de ài lǐsuǒdāngrán bùzài

Chāshǒu húiyì xiǎng chóngxīn gǎibìan yíhàn wèilái

Uh, listen, uhm

Nóng wù sàn kāi kàn gèng qīngchǔ

Huǎngyán xìang zhágēn de xiǔmù

It was all out of my control

Hái láibují dǒngdé chéngshú For you

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay, ay, you can blame it on that

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay líu xìa yíhàn past life

Mm, mm xiǎng mǒ qù nà shānghài

Way too much juice

Ay, ay, I can't even walk right

Mm, mm, I can't even talk right

"Cause I blame it on my youth

Ay, ay líu xìa yíhàn past life

Mm, mm, caught up in the past

I know they say that we" re too young

Every day we're growing

They say we're too dumb

Problem is that we don't know it

Anyway, any day, any case we gon' elevate

We gon' make mistakes

We'll get there even if it's late

Young we wanna celebrate

Love and we never hesitate

Hate that we miscommunicate

Times that we wanna walk away

Why, why, why you just runaway

Ài dìnggé de shùnjiān jiāng cǐkè bāowéi

Yeah, I could blame it on the rain

I could blame it on the pain

I could blame it on my ego

Put a cross against my name

Wúfǎ huǐguò qīngchūn lǐ de jiéguǒ

Zài páihúai bèidùibèi dì zǒu

You got me better know

Hái zài tónghùa shìjiè láibují zhǎng dà

Ràng ài fēnghùa rèn shíjiān bēngtā

Jìusùan bùxiǎng jiéshù

Dàoxù jìyìin my views

Měi yīcì dào shù

Call it back it up my

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay, ay, you can blame it on that

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay líu xìa yíhàn past life

Mm, mm xiǎng mǒ qù nà shānghài

Way too much juice

Ay, ay, I can't even walk right

Mm, mm, I can't even talk right

"Cause I blame it on my youth

Ay, ay líu xìa yíhàn past life

Mm, mm, caught up in the past

Maybe I had to lose you

Shì kòngbái líulàng wèilái

Wǒ húitóu xì shù shānghài

To know I" m deep in regret

Now your surface is cold

Lěngquè hòu de yǎn móu

Bù gāi chénmò wèizhuāng suǒyǒu cuò

So I need to tell ya

Blame it on my youth

Nóng wù sàn kāi kàn gèng qīngchǔ

Huǎngyán xìang zhágēn de xiǔmù

It was all out of my control

Hái láibují dǒngdé chéngshú For you

Blame it on my youth

You can blame it on

You can blame it on that

Blame it on my youth

Ay, ay líu xìa yíhàn past life

Mm, mm xiǎng mǒ qù nà shānghài

Way too much juice

Ay, ay, I can't even walk right

Mm, mm, I can't even talk right

Got me and truth, yeah

Blame it on my youth

You can blame it on

You can blame it on

You can blame it on that

You can blame it on my youth
​
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back