Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,854 Tìm: 0

Bài hát: One Time - Justin Bieber


Lời bài hát

Aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye

Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) [x3]

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock

Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop

And even though its a struggle love is all we got

Ao we gon' keep keep climbin' till the mountain top

Your world is my world

And my fight is your fight

My breath is your breath

And your heart (and now I've got my)

Chorus:

One love

My one heart

My one life for sure

Lemme tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy

You'll be my number one girl

Always makin time for you

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

You look so deep

You know that it humbles me,

Your by my side and troubles them don't trouble me

Many have called but the chosen Is you

Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you

Your world is my world

And my fight is your fight

My breath is your breath

And your heart (and now I've got my)

Chorus:

One love

My one heart

My one life for sure

Lemme tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy

You'll be my number one girl

Always makin time for you

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

Shawty right there

She's got everything I need

And I'm gon' tell her one time (one time)

Give you everything you need

Down to my last dime

She makes me happy

I know where I'll be

Right by your side cause

She is the one

Chorus:

One love

My one heart

My one life for sure

Lemme tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy

You'll be my number one girl

Always makin time for you

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

I'ma tell you one time

(girl I love, girl I love you)

Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) [x3]

Lời dịch

Aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye

Tôi với em (tôi mong được thổ lộ một lần với em) x3

Khi tôi gặp em con tim tôi rộn rã

Tâm trí tôi cứ bay bổng không ngừng

Dẫu cho điều chúng ta có chỉ là tình yêu trắc trở

Hai ta vẫn vượt tới cùng để tới đỉnh núi kia

Thế giới của em là thế giới của tôi

Tranh đấu của tôi cũng là của em vậy

Hơi thở cũng thế

Và con tim em (giờ đây tôi đã có)

Đk:

Một tình yêu

Một con tim

Một cuộc đời tôi đây chắn chắc không thay đổi

Hãy để tôi một lần thổ lộ

Tôi thích em, thích em

Tôi muốn thổ lộ một lần với em

Tôi thích em, thích em

Và tôi mong thành chàng trai của em

Và em sẽ là bạn gái của tôi nhé

Tôi muốn thổ lộ một lần với em

Tôi thích em, thích em

Tôi muốn thổ lộ một lần với em

Tôi thích em, thích em

Em trông quá bí ẩn

Khiến tôi thật bối rối, em biết mà

Em bên tôi và muộn phiền không làm tôi lo lắng

Nhiều người muốn nhưng tôi đã lựa chọn em

Tôi sẽ trao em bất cứ gì em muốn. Em yêu ạ

Thế giới của em là thế giới của tôi

Tranh đấu của tôi cũng là của em vậy

Hơi thở cũng thế

Và con tim em (giờ đây tôi đã có)

Đk:

Một tình yêu

Một con tim

Một cuộc đời tôi đây chắn chắc không thay đổi

Hãy để tôi một lần thổ lộ

Tôi thích em, thích em

Tôi muốn thổ lộ một lần với em

Tôi thích em, thích em

Và tôi mong thành chàng trai của em

Và em sẽ là bạn gái của tôi nhé

Tôi muốn thổ lộ một lần với em

Tôi thích em, thích em

Tôi muốn thổ lộ một lần với em

Tôi thích em, thích em

Cô gái nhỏ ngay nơi này

Em có mọi điều tôi cần

Tôi sẽ một lần thổ lộ

Trao cho em mọi thứ em cần

Tới đồng cuối cùng của tôi

Em khiến tôi hạn phúc

Tôi hiểu bất cứ nơi đâu tôi ở

Cũng chính bên cạnh em bởi

Em là người

Đk:
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back