OOTD
- Dreamcatcher -
- Dreamcatcher -
Bài hát "OOTD" thể hiện bởi Dreamcatcher được phát hành MV chính thức vào ngày 22/11/2023 thuộc EP [VillainS] của nhóm nhạc nữ Hàn Quốc. Bài hát dường như nói về sự tự tin và đi theo phong cách và cá tính riêng của nhóm nhạc, trong khi cũng khẳng định thành công và sự quyết tâm của họ trong ngành công nghiệp âm nhạc. Nó khuyến khích người nghe hãy tự hào về tính độc nhất của mình và đi theo những sự lựa chọn thời trang của riêng họ. "OOTD" là viết tắt của "Outfit of the Day", là một thuật ngữ được sử dụng phổ biến trên các phương tiện truyền thông xã hội để phô bày những sự lựa chọn thời trang của một người nào đó.
[COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255) ]Phiên âm:[/COLOR]
OOTD, this my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
Bichwo Spotlight, unforgettable
I'm the future, so incredible
Angyeo julge deo keun jeonyureul
Like a time-lapse
Bet you'll remember me
Catch up, it's a miracle
Complicated, it's a miracle
Revolution naui anmogi
Gonna catch your attention
Then wait 'til you know (Oh)
Rise, maeil bulkkochi teojyeo
So high (I am Venus, Nephthys, call me a goddess)
Dachi mothal mankeum (I'm only doing better)
Shall we start this game?
(One, two, three, four)
(One, two, three)
OOTD, this my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
OOTD, this my fashion (Ready, action)
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
We call it so sweet, so sweet
Outta my, outta my, outta my
F*ck outta my way
Naui Red carpet, I'm another level
Ije an sumgillae Looking for my life
Driving on the highway, drunken everyday
Eottae Do you feel like a monster?
Rise, maeil bulkkochi teojyeo
So high (I am Venus, Nephthys, call me a goddess)
Dachi mothal mankeum (I'm only doing better)
Shall we start this game?
(One, Two, Three, Four)
(One, Two, Three)
OOTD, this my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
OOTD, this my fashion (Ready, action)
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
We call it so sweet, so sweet (Yeah)
Celebrate, uriui chukje (Whoa-oh)
Elevate, boda deo nopge
Visualize, nareul deo pyohyeonhae
Hypnotize, jom deo eojireopge
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
OOTD, I'm flawless I'm flawless
I'm so gorgeous (Gorgeous)
Yeogil bwabwa, I'm spotless, I'm spotless
I'm so priceless
OOTD, I'm flawless I'm flawless
I'm so gorgeous (Gorgeous)
Yeogil bwabwa, I'm spotless I'm spotless
I'm so priceless
I'm so gorgeous
Lời bài hát:
OOTD, this my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
비춰 Spotlight, unforgettable
I'm the future, so incredible
안겨 줄게 더 큰 전율을
Like a time-lapse
Bet you'll remember me
Catch up, it's a miracle
Complicated, it's a miracle
Revolution 나의 안목이
Gonna catch your attention
Then wait 'til you know (Oh)
Rise, 매일 불꽃이 터져
So high (I am Venus, Nephthys, call me a goddess)
닿지 못할 만큼 (I'm only doing better)
Shall we start this game?
(One, two, three, four)
(One, two, three)
OOTD, this my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
OOTD, this my fashion (Ready, action)
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
We call it so sweet, so sweet
Outta my, outta my, outta my
F*ck outta my way
나의 Red carpet, I'm another level
이제 안 숨길래 Looking for my life
Driving on the highway, drunken everyday
어때 Do you feel like a monster?
Rise, 매일 불꽃이 터져
So high (I am Venus, Nephthys, call me a goddess)
닿지 못할 만큼 (I'm only doing better)
Shall we start this game?
(One, Two, Three, Four)
(One, Two, Three)
OOTD, this my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
OOTD, this my fashion (Ready, action)
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
We call it so sweet, so sweet (Yeah)
Celebrate, 우리의 축제 (Whoa-oh)
Elevate, 보다 더 높게
Visualize, 나를 더 표현해
Hypnotize, 좀 더 어지럽게
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
OOTD, I'm flawless I'm flawless
I'm so gorgeous (Gorgeous)
여길 봐봐, I'm spotless, I'm spotless
I'm so priceless
OOTD, I'm flawless I'm flawless
I'm so gorgeous (Gorgeous)
여길 봐봐, I'm spotless I'm spotless
I'm so priceless
I'm so gorgeous
Dịch sang tiếng Anh:
OOTD, this my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
Spotlight shining, unforgettable
I'm the future, so incredible
I'll embrace you with a greater thrill
Like a time-lapse
Bet you'll remember me
Catch up, it's a miracle
Complicated, it's a miracle
Revolution, my vision
Gonna catch your attention
Then wait 'til you know (Oh)
Rise, every day fireworks explode
So high (I am Venus, Nephthys, call me a goddess)
Unreachable (I'm only doing better)
Shall we start this game?
(One, two, three, four)
(One, two, three)
OOTD, this is my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
OOTD, this is my fashion (Ready, action)
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
We call it so sweet, so sweet
Outta my, outta my, outta my
F*ck outta my way
My Red carpet, I'm on another level
Now not hiding, looking for my life
Driving on the highway, drunk every day
How about it? Do you feel like a monster?
Rise, every day fireworks explode
So high (I am Venus, Nephthys, call me a goddess)
Unreachable (I'm only doing better)
Shall we start this game?
(One, Two, Three, Four)
(One, Two, Three)
OOTD, this is my fashion
Shut up, no more questions
OOTD, this is my fashion (Ready, action)
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
We call it so sweet, so sweet (Yeah)
Celebrate, our festival (Whoa-oh)
Elevate, even higher (Visualize)
Visualize, express me more
Hypnotize, a bit more dizzyingly
Popping the champagne
Look at my necklace
Wearing my black dress
Cruising my rollie
Cash in the backseat
Don't you want to feel it? Come and ride
OOTD, I'm flawless, I'm flawless
I'm so gorgeous (Gorgeous)
Look here, I'm spotless, I'm spotless
I'm so priceless (Priceless, priceless)
OOTD, I'm flawless, I'm flawless
I'm so gorgeous (Gorgeous)
Look here, I'm spotless, I'm spotless
I'm so priceless
I'm so gorgeous
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
