Open Hearts
Thể hiện: The Weeknd
The Weeknd đã đăng tải Official Music Video của ca khúc Open Hearts nằm trong album Hurry Up Tomorrow mà anh chàng phát hành vào năm 2025. Một chiếc nhạc đầy thời thượng, lôi cuốn trong phần nhạc đến phần nhìn. Cách mà The Weeknd mang Open Hearts đến với người nghe nhạc thực sự rất ấ tượng. Nếu bạn đã từng dành thời gian để thưởng thức hoặc lướt qua một hay một vài bài nhạc của The Weeknd và cảm thấy hợp gu, có thể thử nghe Open Hearts xem, có thể list nhạc của bạn sẽ có thêm nhạc mới để nghe đấy.
Lyrics:
I can hear the wind blow, even through the window
I can hear the whisper, even with my ears closed
All the silver and gold only made my skin cold
I told myself I would never get old, then you pulled me in close
Oh, oh, oh
Falling, angels call my name
But the things you say
Keeps me alive again
Where do I start
When I open my heart?
It's never easy falling in love again
Cover my scars
When I open my arms
It's never еasy falling in love again
Falling in, falling in love
It's nevеr easy falling in love again
Falling in, falling in love
Falling in love again
Trapped inside a limbo, watching through a window of my soul
Suffering, I've been low, then I seen your halo
Oh, oh, oh
Falling, angels call my name
But the things you say
Keeps me alive for another day
Where do I start
When I open my heart?
It's never easy falling in love again
Cover my scars (Cover my scars)
When I open my arms (Open my arms)
It's never easy falling in love again (Oh)
Falling in, falling in love
It's never easy falling in love again
Falling in, falling in love (Oh)
Falling in love again
Thể hiện: The Weeknd
The Weeknd đã đăng tải Official Music Video của ca khúc Open Hearts nằm trong album Hurry Up Tomorrow mà anh chàng phát hành vào năm 2025. Một chiếc nhạc đầy thời thượng, lôi cuốn trong phần nhạc đến phần nhìn. Cách mà The Weeknd mang Open Hearts đến với người nghe nhạc thực sự rất ấ tượng. Nếu bạn đã từng dành thời gian để thưởng thức hoặc lướt qua một hay một vài bài nhạc của The Weeknd và cảm thấy hợp gu, có thể thử nghe Open Hearts xem, có thể list nhạc của bạn sẽ có thêm nhạc mới để nghe đấy.
Lyrics:
I can hear the wind blow, even through the window
I can hear the whisper, even with my ears closed
All the silver and gold only made my skin cold
I told myself I would never get old, then you pulled me in close
Oh, oh, oh
Falling, angels call my name
But the things you say
Keeps me alive again
Where do I start
When I open my heart?
It's never easy falling in love again
Cover my scars
When I open my arms
It's never еasy falling in love again
Falling in, falling in love
It's nevеr easy falling in love again
Falling in, falling in love
Falling in love again
Trapped inside a limbo, watching through a window of my soul
Suffering, I've been low, then I seen your halo
Oh, oh, oh
Falling, angels call my name
But the things you say
Keeps me alive for another day
Where do I start
When I open my heart?
It's never easy falling in love again
Cover my scars (Cover my scars)
When I open my arms (Open my arms)
It's never easy falling in love again (Oh)
Falling in, falling in love
It's never easy falling in love again
Falling in, falling in love (Oh)
Falling in love again
