Bài hát: OTT
Ca sĩ: IVE
Vào ngày 13 tháng 10 năm 2023, nhóm nhạc nữ IVE đã phát hành track nhạc thứ 5 trong EP "I'VE MINE" của mình, mang tên "OTT". Đây là một bài hát nhạc pop nói về cảm giác lo lắng, lúng túng khi tình yêu bất ngờ đến.
Lời bài hát:
[Chorus: Leeseo, Jang Wonyoung]
왜 그럴까? 넌 또 배시시 웃어
어질어질 정신도 못 차리게
분명 모를 거야 넌 헤아릴 틈도 없어
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
[Post-Chorus: Gaeul, Rei]
I got no time to think, 일분 일초도 (Sorry)
I like what I like, 내 느낌 그대로 (Honey)
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T (Hey)
[Verse 1: Liz, Gaeul]
과한 듯 해
그렇다 해도 상관 없는듯 해
나 어떡해 너는 way too good
넌 내 맘 알까?
내 맘은 뭘까?
I'll just follow my heart, heart, yeah
[Pre-Chorus: Rei, An Yujin]
이 기분 뭘까 마치
숨 가빠, so exhausted
더는 나 못 참겠어
Help, help, help me now
[Chorus: Leeseo, Jang Wonyoung]
왜 그럴까? 넌 또 배시시 웃어
어질어질 정신도 못 차리게
분명 모를 거야 넌 헤아릴 틈도 없어
Mm, I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
[Post-Chorus: Gaeul, Rei]
I got no time to think, 일분 일초도 (Sorry)
I like what I like, 내 느낌 그대로 (Honey)
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T (Hey)
[Verse 2: Liz, Leeseo]
너한텐 적당히가 안되더라 난
니 앞에서면 선을 훌쩍 넘어가버려 다 (Oh)
날 말려봐 누가 (Yeah), 어쩜 이럴 수가 (Uh-huh)
숨 가빠, exhausted
[Pre-Chorus: Jang Wonyoung]
더는 나 못 참겠어
Help, help, help me now
[Chorus: An Yujin, Liz]
왜 이럴까? 넌 또 날 보며 웃어
순식간에 너로 나를 물들여
나를 어쩌면 좋지? 말해줘 너도 좋지?
Yeah, I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
[Outro: Leeseo, Rei]
넘치는 듯 해도 체하진 않게 (Sorry)
지나친 듯해도 진하진 않게 (Sweetie)
넘치는 듯 해도 지나친 듯 해도
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
Phiên âm:
Wae geureolkka
Neon tto baesisi useo
Eojireojil jeongsindo mot charige
Bunmyeong moreul geoya neon
Hearil teumdo eopseo
I think I'll fall in love with you OTT
I got no time to think 1bun 1chodo
I like what I like nae neukkim geudaero
I got no time to think
I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
OTT
Gwahan deuthae
Geureota haedo sanggwan eomneun deuthae
Na eotteokae neoneun Way too good
Neon nae mam alkka
Nae mameun mwolkka
I'll just follow my heart, heart
I gibun mwolkka machi
Sum gappa So exhausted
Deoneun na mot chamgesseo
Help, help me now
Wae geureolkka
Neon tto baesisi useo
Eojireojil jeongsindo mot charige
Bunmyeong moreul geoya neon
Hearil teumdo eopseo
I think I'll fall in love with you OTT
I got no time to think 1bun 1chodo
I like what I like nae neukkim geudaero
I got no time to think
I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
OTT
Neohanten jeokdanghiga an doedeora nan
Ne ape seomyeon seoneul huljjeok neomeoga beoryeo da
Nal mallyeo bwa nuga
Eojjeom ireol suga
Sum gappa Exhausted
Deoneun na mot chamgesseo
Help, help, help me now
Wae ireolkka
Neon tto nal bomyeo useo
Sunsikgane neoro nareul muldeullyeo
Nareul eojjeomyeon jochi
Malhae jwo neodo jochi
I think I'll fall in love with you OTT
Neomchineun deut haedo
Chehajin anke
Jinachin deuthaedo
Jinhajin anke
Neomchineun deut haedo
Jinachin deut haedo
I think I'll fall in love with you
OTT
English translation:
What's wrong
You're laughing again
I can't get my head around it
I'm sure you don't know
I don't have time to figure it out
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
I got no time to think even for a minute and a second
I like what I like, just like how I feel
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
O-T-T
I think it's too much
I don't think it matters
What should I do? You're way too good
Do you know how I feel
What's my heart
I'll just follow my heart heart
What would this feel like?
Like I'm out of breath, exhausted
I can't stand it anymore
Help, help me now
What's wrong
You're laughing again
I can't get my head around it
I'm sure you don't know
I don't have time to figure it out
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
I got no time to think even for a minute and a second
I like what I like, just like how I feel
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
O-T-T
I'm not good enough for you
When I stand in front of you
I cross the line easily
Someone stop me, oh, my God
I'm out of breath, exhausted
I can't stand it anymore
Help, help me now
What's wrong with me
You smile at me again
You color me in an instant
What should I do
Tell me I like you, too
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
Even if it's overflowing
So that you don't have an upset stomach
Even if it seems too much
It's not too dark
Even if it's overflowing
Even if it seems too much
I think I'll fall in love with you
O-T-T
Ca sĩ: IVE
Vào ngày 13 tháng 10 năm 2023, nhóm nhạc nữ IVE đã phát hành track nhạc thứ 5 trong EP "I'VE MINE" của mình, mang tên "OTT". Đây là một bài hát nhạc pop nói về cảm giác lo lắng, lúng túng khi tình yêu bất ngờ đến.
Lời bài hát:
[Chorus: Leeseo, Jang Wonyoung]
왜 그럴까? 넌 또 배시시 웃어
어질어질 정신도 못 차리게
분명 모를 거야 넌 헤아릴 틈도 없어
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
[Post-Chorus: Gaeul, Rei]
I got no time to think, 일분 일초도 (Sorry)
I like what I like, 내 느낌 그대로 (Honey)
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T (Hey)
[Verse 1: Liz, Gaeul]
과한 듯 해
그렇다 해도 상관 없는듯 해
나 어떡해 너는 way too good
넌 내 맘 알까?
내 맘은 뭘까?
I'll just follow my heart, heart, yeah
[Pre-Chorus: Rei, An Yujin]
이 기분 뭘까 마치
숨 가빠, so exhausted
더는 나 못 참겠어
Help, help, help me now
[Chorus: Leeseo, Jang Wonyoung]
왜 그럴까? 넌 또 배시시 웃어
어질어질 정신도 못 차리게
분명 모를 거야 넌 헤아릴 틈도 없어
Mm, I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
[Post-Chorus: Gaeul, Rei]
I got no time to think, 일분 일초도 (Sorry)
I like what I like, 내 느낌 그대로 (Honey)
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T (Hey)
[Verse 2: Liz, Leeseo]
너한텐 적당히가 안되더라 난
니 앞에서면 선을 훌쩍 넘어가버려 다 (Oh)
날 말려봐 누가 (Yeah), 어쩜 이럴 수가 (Uh-huh)
숨 가빠, exhausted
[Pre-Chorus: Jang Wonyoung]
더는 나 못 참겠어
Help, help, help me now
[Chorus: An Yujin, Liz]
왜 이럴까? 넌 또 날 보며 웃어
순식간에 너로 나를 물들여
나를 어쩌면 좋지? 말해줘 너도 좋지?
Yeah, I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
[Outro: Leeseo, Rei]
넘치는 듯 해도 체하진 않게 (Sorry)
지나친 듯해도 진하진 않게 (Sweetie)
넘치는 듯 해도 지나친 듯 해도
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
Phiên âm:
Wae geureolkka
Neon tto baesisi useo
Eojireojil jeongsindo mot charige
Bunmyeong moreul geoya neon
Hearil teumdo eopseo
I think I'll fall in love with you OTT
I got no time to think 1bun 1chodo
I like what I like nae neukkim geudaero
I got no time to think
I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
OTT
Gwahan deuthae
Geureota haedo sanggwan eomneun deuthae
Na eotteokae neoneun Way too good
Neon nae mam alkka
Nae mameun mwolkka
I'll just follow my heart, heart
I gibun mwolkka machi
Sum gappa So exhausted
Deoneun na mot chamgesseo
Help, help me now
Wae geureolkka
Neon tto baesisi useo
Eojireojil jeongsindo mot charige
Bunmyeong moreul geoya neon
Hearil teumdo eopseo
I think I'll fall in love with you OTT
I got no time to think 1bun 1chodo
I like what I like nae neukkim geudaero
I got no time to think
I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
OTT
Neohanten jeokdanghiga an doedeora nan
Ne ape seomyeon seoneul huljjeok neomeoga beoryeo da
Nal mallyeo bwa nuga
Eojjeom ireol suga
Sum gappa Exhausted
Deoneun na mot chamgesseo
Help, help, help me now
Wae ireolkka
Neon tto nal bomyeo useo
Sunsikgane neoro nareul muldeullyeo
Nareul eojjeomyeon jochi
Malhae jwo neodo jochi
I think I'll fall in love with you OTT
Neomchineun deut haedo
Chehajin anke
Jinachin deuthaedo
Jinhajin anke
Neomchineun deut haedo
Jinachin deut haedo
I think I'll fall in love with you
OTT
English translation:
What's wrong
You're laughing again
I can't get my head around it
I'm sure you don't know
I don't have time to figure it out
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
I got no time to think even for a minute and a second
I like what I like, just like how I feel
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
O-T-T
I think it's too much
I don't think it matters
What should I do? You're way too good
Do you know how I feel
What's my heart
I'll just follow my heart heart
What would this feel like?
Like I'm out of breath, exhausted
I can't stand it anymore
Help, help me now
What's wrong
You're laughing again
I can't get my head around it
I'm sure you don't know
I don't have time to figure it out
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
I got no time to think even for a minute and a second
I like what I like, just like how I feel
I got no time to think, I like what I like
I think I'll fall in love with you
O-T-T
I'm not good enough for you
When I stand in front of you
I cross the line easily
Someone stop me, oh, my God
I'm out of breath, exhausted
I can't stand it anymore
Help, help me now
What's wrong with me
You smile at me again
You color me in an instant
What should I do
Tell me I like you, too
I think I'll fall in love with you, O-T-T
Even if it's overflowing
So that you don't have an upset stomach
Even if it seems too much
It's not too dark
Even if it's overflowing
Even if it seems too much
I think I'll fall in love with you
O-T-T
Chỉnh sửa cuối:
