Hà My

Well-Known Member
Credits
0
21 ❤︎ Bài viết: 7593 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 568 Tìm: 0
Painting

- KISS OF LIFE -​

"Painting" của KISS OF LIFE được phát hành vào ngày 9 tháng 6 năm 2025, thuộc Mini-album thứ tư 224 của nhóm nhạc nữ K-Pop. "Painting" là một bản ballad mang âm hưởng mùa hè, kể về nỗi nhớ nhung, khao khát và sự hy vọng vào một tình yêu đẹp đẽ. Bài hát thể hiện sự ám ảnh ngọt ngào của ký ức và cảm xúc, cùng với mong muốn mãnh liệt được tái ngộ và cùng nhau "vẽ" nên một tương lai rực rỡ, đầy ắp tình yêu. Nó truyền tải một thông điệp về sự trân trọng những khoảnh khắc đẹp trong quá khứ và khao khát tạo nên những kỷ niệm mới cùng người mình yêu.


Phiên âm:

You've been on my mind lately

Do you still have a lip tattoo?

Ajikdo nal seollege hae crazy

Like, if I see you, what would I do? Ooh

Gieongna geuttae lemonade

And I miss you, ooh

"Cause I remember you so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You" re like a summer morning

Yeoreum badagachi

Nareul gadeuk muldeullyeo nwa shining

You my little secret

Ontong naui harureul samkyeo can't believe it

Noganaeril deut you're sweet to me

Dasi seonmyeonghi naege dagawa, come here

Pyeongbeomhan ilsangdo neoro inhae sweet

Looking for a sign scrolling through my feed

Like that nega damgin scene

Yeoreumi doraogil, I gotta wait and see-ee-ee

Dasi dorabogil, I gotta wait and see

I remember you so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You're like a summer morning, yeoreum badagachi

Nareul gadeuk muldeullyeo nwa shining (I'm ready to shine)

You my little secret

Ontong naui harureul samkyeo can't believe it

Noganaeril deut you're sweet to me

You're my everything

Yeah, I need it, baby neoreul wonhae love like you

I can't take it, you're so crazy, but I love the view

I'm likin' what I'm seeing, I'ma take one for the team

Neodo alji you ain't easy, but I'm so greedy

You, so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You're like a summer morning, yeoreum badagachi

Nareul gadeuk muldeullyeo nwa shining (I'm ready to shine)

You my little secret

Ontong naui harureul samkyeo can't believe it

Noganaeril deut you're sweet to me

You're my everything

And I want you, dagawa, come in

Love me now, show me that you love me, yeah

I just wanna paint love and summer with you (You know what I like, my babe)

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too?

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too?

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too? Yeah-eh (I'm ready to shine)

And don't you wanna paint love and summer too? (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too? Yeah-eh (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

And don't you wanna paint love and summer too? (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

Lời bài hát:

You've been on my mind lately

Do you still have a lip tattoo?

아직도 날 설레게 해 crazy

Like, if I see you, what would I do? Ooh

기억나 그때 lemonade

And I miss you, ooh

"Cause I remember you so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You" re like a summer morning

여름 바다같이

나를 가득 물들여 놔 shining

You my little secret

온통 나의 하루를 삼켜 can't believe it

녹아내릴 듯 you're sweet to me

다시 선명히 내게 다가와, come here

평범한 일상도 너로 인해 sweet

Looking for a sign scrolling through my feed

Like that 네가 담긴 scene

여름이 돌아오길, I gotta wait and see-ee-ee

다시 돌아보길, I gotta wait and see

I remember you so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You're like a summer morning, 여름 바다같이

나를 가득 물들여 놔 shining (I'm ready to shine)

You my little secret

온통 나의 하루를 삼켜 can't believe it

녹아내릴 듯 you're sweet to me

You're my everything

Yeah, I need it, baby 너를 원해 love like you

I can't take it, you're so crazy, but I love the view

I'm likin' what I'm seeing, I'ma take one for the team

너도 알지 you ain't easy, but I'm so greedy

You, so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You're like a summer morning, 여름 바다같이

나를 가득 물들여 놔 shining (I'm ready to shine)

You my little secret

온통 나의 하루를 삼켜 can't believe it

녹아내릴 듯 you're sweet to me

You're my everything

And I want you, 다가와, come in

Love me now, show me that you love me, yeah

I just wanna paint love and summer with you (You know what I like, my babe)

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too?

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too?

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too? Yeah-eh (I'm ready to shine)

And don't you wanna paint love and summer too? (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too? Yeah-eh (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

And don't you wanna paint love and summer too? (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

Dịch sang tiếng Anh:

You've been on my mind lately

Do you still have a lip tattoo?

Still makes my heart flutter, crazy

Like, if I see you, what would I do? Ooh

Remember that time, lemonade

And I miss you, ooh

"Cause I remember you so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You" re like a summer morning

Like the summer sea

Completely coloring me, shining (I'm ready to shine)

You my little secret

Completely swallowing my whole day, can't believe it

You're so sweet to me, like you're melting

Approaching me clearly again, come here

Even ordinary days are sweet because of you

Looking for a sign scrolling through my feed

Like that scene with you in it

Waiting for summer to return, I gotta wait and see-ee-ee

Waiting for you to look back again, I gotta wait and see

I remember you so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You're like a summer morning, like the summer sea

Completely coloring me, shining (I'm ready to shine)

You my little secret

Completely swallowing my whole day, can't believe it

You're so sweet to me, like you're melting

You're my everything

Yeah, I need it, baby I want you, love like you

I can't take it, you're so crazy, but I love the view

I'm likin' what I'm seeing, I'ma take one for the team

You know, you ain't easy, but I'm so greedy

You, so vividly

You filled me up so magically

You're like a summer morning, like the summer sea

Completely coloring me, shining (I'm ready to shine)

You my little secret

Completely swallowing my whole day, can't believe it

You're so sweet to me, like you're melting

You're my everything

And I want you, come closer, come in

Love me now, show me that you love me, yeah

I just wanna paint love and summer with you (You know what I like, my babe)

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too?

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too?

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too? Yeah-eh (I'm ready to shine)

And don't you wanna paint love and summer too? (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

Don't you wanna paint love and summer too? Yeah-eh (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

And don't you wanna paint love and summer too? (Good luck trying to get all of this love)

Lời dịch:

Anh vẫn luôn ở trong tâm trí em gần đây

Anh còn hình xăm môi không?

Vẫn khiến trái tim em rung động điên cuồng

Kiểu như, nếu em gặp anh, em sẽ làm gì? Ooh

Nhớ không, lần đó, nước chanh

Và em nhớ anh, ooh

Vì em nhớ anh rất rõ ràng

Anh đã lấp đầy em một cách thật kỳ diệu

Anh như một buổi sáng mùa hè

Như biển mùa hè

Tô màu hoàn toàn cho em, rạng rỡ (Em sẵn sàng tỏa sáng)

Anh là bí mật nhỏ của em

Nuốt chửng cả ngày của em, không thể tin được

Anh thật ngọt ngào với em, như đang tan chảy

Lại một lần nữa rõ nét hiện ra trước mắt em, đến đây nào

Ngay cả những ngày bình thường cũng trở nên ngọt ngào vì anh

Tìm kiếm một dấu hiệu khi lướt mạng xã hội

Như cảnh quay có anh trong đó

Chờ mùa hè trở lại, em phải đợi và xem

Chờ anh nhìn lại em lần nữa, em phải đợi và xem

Em nhớ anh rất rõ ràng

Anh đã lấp đầy em một cách thật kỳ diệu

Anh như một buổi sáng mùa hè, như biển mùa hè

Tô màu hoàn toàn cho em, rạng rỡ (Em sẵn sàng tỏa sáng)

Anh là bí mật nhỏ của em

Nuốt chửng cả ngày của em, không thể tin được

Anh thật ngọt ngào với em, như đang tan chảy

Anh là tất cả của em

Yeah, em cần nó, anh yêu em muốn anh, một tình yêu như anh

Em không chịu nổi, anh thật điên rồ, nhưng em yêu khung cảnh đó

Em thích những gì em đang thấy, em sẽ liều mình vì tình yêu này

Anh biết đấy, anh không dễ dàng đâu, nhưng em tham lam lắm

Anh, thật rõ ràng

Anh đã lấp đầy em một cách thật kỳ diệu

Anh như một buổi sáng mùa hè, như biển mùa hè

Tô màu hoàn toàn cho em, rạng rỡ (Em sẵn sàng tỏa sáng)

Anh là bí mật nhỏ của em

Nuốt chửng cả ngày của em, không thể tin được

Anh thật ngọt ngào với em, như đang tan chảy

Anh là tất cả của em

Và em muốn anh, lại gần hơn, bước vào

Yêu em ngay đi, cho em thấy anh yêu em, yeah

Em chỉ muốn vẽ nên tình yêu và mùa hè cùng anh (Anh biết em thích gì mà, anh yêu)

Anh không muốn vẽ nên tình yêu và mùa hè sao?

Anh không muốn vẽ nên tình yêu và mùa hè sao?

Anh không muốn vẽ nên tình yêu và mùa hè sao? Yeah-eh (Em sẵn sàng tỏa sáng)

Và anh không muốn vẽ nên tình yêu và mùa hè sao? (Chúc may mắn khi cố gắng có được tất cả tình yêu này)

Anh không muốn vẽ nên tình yêu và mùa hè sao? Yeah-eh (Chúc may mắn khi cố gắng có được tất cả tình yêu này)

Và anh không muốn vẽ nên tình yêu và mùa hè sao? (Chúc may mắn khi cố gắng có được tất cả tình yêu này)
 

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Back