Pick Me
Ca sĩ: Alec Benjamin
Bài hát mới được phát hành vào tháng 1 năm 2024 của Alec Benjamin - Pick Me không chỉ có giai điệu mà lời bài hát cũng tuyệt đẹp. Chất giọng của Alec Benjamin thì chẳng bao giờ cũ, từng lyrics đi vào lòng người nghe nhạc, nên có người đã nhận xét nhạc của Alec Benjamin luôn có niềm an ủi của họ. Thưởng thức âm nhạc của nam ca sĩ Alec Benjamin bạn sẽ cảm nhận được sự thư giãn cho trái tim, tâm hồn mình đấy.
Lyrics:
Is it lyin' if I add a couple inches to my height?
Say I'm 5'11 when I'm really just 5'9
Am I tryin' too hard, tell me
With these tired pick-up lines
Baby when you fell from heaven
Did it hurt or are you fine?
We can say that we met at a party
Or at the park, or through our friend Charlie
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
We can say that we met doin' yoga
Or at the coffee shop over mochas
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
Pick me if you need a guy within a hundred miles
Who likes tea, is a gemini, has family in Ohio
Is free this Friday night and just might make you smile
I know there's other fish in the sea
But pick me
Is it lyin' if I tell you that I went to USC?
Even though I didn't graduate and had a 2.3
Am I tryin' too hard, tell me
If I say you've got to be
The most flawless specimen
You're better than I've ever seen
We can say that we met at a party
Or at the park, or through our friend Charlie
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
We can say that we met doin' yoga
Or at the coffee shop over mochas
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
Pick me if you need a guy within a hundred miles
Who likes tea, is a gemini, has family in Ohio
Is free this Friday night and just might make you smile
I know there's other fish in the sea
But pick me
But pick me
I'm here waitin' undeterred
My heart is aching
But still no word
Pick me if you need a guy within a hundred miles
Who likes tea, is a gemini, has family in Ohio
Is free this Friday night and just might make you smile
I know there's other fish in the sea
But pick me
But pick me
Ca sĩ: Alec Benjamin
Bài hát mới được phát hành vào tháng 1 năm 2024 của Alec Benjamin - Pick Me không chỉ có giai điệu mà lời bài hát cũng tuyệt đẹp. Chất giọng của Alec Benjamin thì chẳng bao giờ cũ, từng lyrics đi vào lòng người nghe nhạc, nên có người đã nhận xét nhạc của Alec Benjamin luôn có niềm an ủi của họ. Thưởng thức âm nhạc của nam ca sĩ Alec Benjamin bạn sẽ cảm nhận được sự thư giãn cho trái tim, tâm hồn mình đấy.
Lyrics:
Is it lyin' if I add a couple inches to my height?
Say I'm 5'11 when I'm really just 5'9
Am I tryin' too hard, tell me
With these tired pick-up lines
Baby when you fell from heaven
Did it hurt or are you fine?
We can say that we met at a party
Or at the park, or through our friend Charlie
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
We can say that we met doin' yoga
Or at the coffee shop over mochas
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
Pick me if you need a guy within a hundred miles
Who likes tea, is a gemini, has family in Ohio
Is free this Friday night and just might make you smile
I know there's other fish in the sea
But pick me
Is it lyin' if I tell you that I went to USC?
Even though I didn't graduate and had a 2.3
Am I tryin' too hard, tell me
If I say you've got to be
The most flawless specimen
You're better than I've ever seen
We can say that we met at a party
Or at the park, or through our friend Charlie
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
We can say that we met doin' yoga
Or at the coffee shop over mochas
Somethin' we'll probably forget
And then have to make up again
Pick me if you need a guy within a hundred miles
Who likes tea, is a gemini, has family in Ohio
Is free this Friday night and just might make you smile
I know there's other fish in the sea
But pick me
But pick me
I'm here waitin' undeterred
My heart is aching
But still no word
Pick me if you need a guy within a hundred miles
Who likes tea, is a gemini, has family in Ohio
Is free this Friday night and just might make you smile
I know there's other fish in the sea
But pick me
But pick me
