Bình Yên

Active Member
Credits
0
10 ❤︎ Bài viết: 2857 Tìm chủ đề
Đọc: 1,502 Tìm: 0
POWER

Thể hiện: G-Dragon
​

G-Dragon tung ra MV mang tên: "Power" với giai điệu, giọng hát cực bắt tai, cuốn hút người nghe. Đây là ca khúc gây xúc động, được nhiều người đón nhận, ủng hộ nồng nhiệt. Lần này quay trở lại, G-Dragon đã không làm người hâm mộ thất vọng. Sự chờ đợi ca khúc phát hành là xứng đáng khi nội dung ca khúc hay ngoài sự mong đợi ban đầu.


Lyrics:

When G. D's in the house (Übermensch)

When G. D's in the house

Guess who's back (It's ur boy G. D)

Now I got the power, The power power up power power

The power up power power yet, yet

억까 짤 퍼다 샬라샬라하다가 shout out

Pump up the power 난 자유로워 yap, yap

Do not waste your time yea it's gotta be me

Prove 'em all wrong I've got all the receipts

I got the power the power power up power

나는 나다워서 아름다워 yep, yep

애들이 나보고 개꿀이라더군

댓글 리플 관종 걔들 입틀막고

2세대 한정품이 세기의 완성품

(Like a Dragon fly) 누울 자리 글로 발명품

Hi-Hey-How u doin' My-my name is (Called)

G to the D or 'GOAT' the livin' legend

King is still poppin' (star) 'K'- 다시

I heard you've got the straight flush (Whateva) "He's 4ever royal."

I don't give a 쉬-잇 웃다 끝 '돈' 기부 '억' 씨-익

권력오남용 묻고 관용 천재 지병 불가항력

Way too strong I've got that

Now I got the power, The power power up power power

The power up power power yet, yet

억까 짤 퍼다 샬라샬라하다가 shout out

Pump up the power 난 자유로워 yap, yap

Do not waste your time yea it's gotta be me

Prove 'em all wrong I've got all the receipts

I got the power the power power up power

나는 나다

워서 아름다워 yep, yep

일당백 '지뢰밭' 본업이 (Born to be) 'BANG' Nothin' U ain't know But A 'G' Thang

But my girl, Y'all my brothers (Who run the world) The world is yours

동서남북 Asia (미르시여) Europe to Australia (나르샤) Africa 2 America (어서옵쇼)

Started from the bottom 'Now, Here' (아리랑)

I don't give a 쉬-잇 웃다 끝 '돈' 기부 '억' 씨-익

권력오남용 묻고 관용 천재 지병 불가항력

Way too strong I've got that

Now I got the power, The power power up power power

The power up power power yet, yet

억까 짤 퍼다 샬라샬라하다가 shout out

Pump up the power 난 자유로워 yap, yap

Do not waste your time yea it's gotta be me

Prove 'em all wrong I've got all the receipts

I got the power the power power up power

나는 나다워서 아름다워 yep, yep

I got the power the power power, "88 날아."
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này

Xu hướng nội dung

Back